Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Does anyone here still display the little justice league figures? I have a watchtower I want to not haul to donations but it won’t be cheap to ship. Just someone buy me a pizza +pay shipping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Here's what I have. I'm looking for the BAF Sasquatch and BAF Kingpin more than anything. Happy to straight up sell things too.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
I was hoping somebody could clue me in on something. Apparently Hasbro has the 'master' Ghostbusters license now.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/hasbro-produce-ghostbusters-toys-starting-2020-1233451

Legos are my main nerd hobby.Does this rule out any lego sets coming out tied into the new movie? I don't know how toy licensing works.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It can but Hasbro master licensed stuff has had Lego sets before.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

deoju posted:

I was hoping somebody could clue me in on something. Apparently Hasbro has the 'master' Ghostbusters license now.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/hasbro-produce-ghostbusters-toys-starting-2020-1233451

Legos are my main nerd hobby.Does this rule out any lego sets coming out tied into the new movie? I don't know how toy licensing works.

No, Lego could still do sets if their licence is still active. Hasbro also has the master toy licence for Star Wars, but Lego still make SW sets.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

Louisgod posted:

Best ways I’ve found are either to bring them to your local comic shop or join the larger Marvel Legends group on Facebook and post them there.

I also have a ton of stuff I need to sell which I’ll post soonish.

:same:

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

I got the idea from a Facebook group to combine a Thor: Ragnarok 2-Pack Hela head and Mythic Legions Vampire Legion Builder body. Then I cut up an old t-shirt for a cape to make myself a vampire hunter.

Grant DaNasty fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Aug 27, 2019

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Grant DaNasty posted:

I used a Thor: Ragnarok 2-Pack Hela head, a Mythic Legions Vampire Legion Builder body, and old t-shirt to make myself a vampire hunter.

Looks like something out of one of the Underworld movies. Not bad!

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

The_Doctor posted:

No, Lego could still do sets if their licence is still active. Hasbro also has the master toy licence for Star Wars, but Lego still make SW sets.

Sweet. Fingers crossed for another Ecto 1.

Though the new 'Hidden Side' is too close for a hole line.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

deoju posted:

Sweet. Fingers crossed for another Ecto 1.

Yeah, there’s spoilery pics out there now of a new thing on Ecto-1 that would make for a great play feature.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
One of my toy dudes is claiming there's leaks and hints that after Unicron, Haslab is going to do MCU Stormbreaker.

If true, I gonna need that.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
Oh poo poo MAFEX Venom just came into stock over at AmiAmi. This thing looks just as good as their Spider-Man, which is the best Spider-Man in that scale ever.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."
I'm keeping an eye out for obi Wan in clone armor from black series. I think it's a Walgreens exclusive and it has a fall release window, does anyone with more experience know around what month that usually means?

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Kingtheninja posted:

I'm keeping an eye out for obi Wan in clone armor from black series. I think it's a Walgreens exclusive and it has a fall release window, does anyone with more experience know around what month that usually means?

It’s a Walgreens exclusive in the US with a release date of 10/1, IIRC. If you’re in Canada it’s an EB Games exclusive and they hit shelves last week.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

EB gets the Walgreens stuff way earlier than they do lately. The ML Emma came out like a month ago here.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Kingtheninja posted:

If you don't want to stress over it

https://www.thechosenprime.com/SWBSCloneCommanderOB1?fbclid=IwAR2ID7m3ixnJmgDLREA88sck50rqEG8fHeZncvIx7jrBaO1IfVlXxMBp1m4

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Louisgod posted:

Here's what I have. I'm looking for the BAF Sasquatch and BAF Kingpin more than anything. Happy to straight up sell things too.

Last chance on all this stuff before I bring it to a local resell shop.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Louisgod posted:

How much for Wendigo?

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Aphrodite posted:

EB gets the Walgreens stuff way earlier than they do lately. The ML Emma came out like a month ago here.

Where is “here”? I haven’t seen that Emma at all in AZ.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

In Canada. Walgreens exclusive Hasbro stuff goes to EbGames here (GameStop, but they kept the name here.)

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Cloks posted:

How much for Wendigo?

$40 shipped? Is that fair? You tell me.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Louisgod posted:

Wendigo is Canadian, so you should be trading for some beaver pelts.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Louisgod posted:

Any chance I could just buy half of it? I already have Nightcrawler, Sinister and Cannonball's pieces.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Louisgod posted:

Which Spidey is that in the last pic? And who is that next to Magneto?

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Cloks posted:

Any chance I could just buy half of it? I already have Nightcrawler, Sinister and Cannonball's pieces.

I’d like to sell it as one.

Fuzz posted:

Which Spidey is that in the last pic? And who is that next to Magneto?

ASM2 Legends. And that’s the Hasbro dark days Black Queen. Shitass figure.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Louisgod posted:

I’d like to sell it as one.

ASM2 Legends. And that’s the Hasbro dark days Black Queen. Shitass figure.

Fair enough. I'll pass, but it's a good price and someone else should take it.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Louisgod posted:

PM sent.

Shiftypenguin
Mar 15, 2005

Antique Roadshow

Louisgod posted:

That X-Force Wolverine is the new one, right? How much for him shipped to 50023?

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

The UK has started seeing non-BAF packaged ML figures.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Shiftypenguin posted:

That X-Force Wolverine is the new one, right? How much for him shipped to 50023?

Yup. $15 shipped?

Shiftypenguin
Mar 15, 2005

Antique Roadshow

Louisgod posted:

Yup. $15 shipped?

That is a fair price but I'm gonna have to pass. The paycheck wasn't as big today as I thought it'd be...

Thank you anyway!

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The_Doctor posted:

The UK has started seeing non-BAF packaged ML figures.

There was a survey about this a while ago. Are they any cheaper?

It seemed like they were shooting for 3 tiers with a basic, BAF, and a premium one with more accessories.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

I think 15 pounds instead of 18 or so?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

That's not bad. I'm not a big ML collector, I only get specific characters so I just have a box somewhere of useless BAF parts. Saving anything is solid.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

I like that they are all figures that didn’t include a BAF in their respective wave anyway.

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you
Tao Pai Pai is up for order on BBTS and he comes with the pillar as a special stand.

CaptainN
Jul 28, 2004

Fuzz posted:

I think 15 pounds instead of 18 or so?

Are these in stores, or online?

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

I posted in here probably a year ago saying I like the looks of that MAFEX Wonder Woman figure from her standalone movie. There are a lot of Wonder Womans out there at this point, but the details that initially sold me on that specific one were the bright and shiny paint job, and the sunburst shield from the great no-man's-land scene. Most Gadot WW figures are based on her appearances in other movies, so they toned the colors way down and packaged her with different stuff.

Anyway, various life stuff happened and I never got around to ordering that figure until just now. My timing was good, though, because BBTS has it at a discount right now. In case anybody else is interested: https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/51247

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Nerd Of Prey posted:

I posted in here probably a year ago saying I like the looks of that MAFEX Wonder Woman figure from her standalone movie. There are a lot of Wonder Womans out there at this point, but the details that initially sold me on that specific one were the bright and shiny paint job, and the sunburst shield from the great no-man's-land scene. Most Gadot WW figures are based on her appearances in other movies, so they toned the colors way down and packaged her with different stuff.

Anyway, various life stuff happened and I never got around to ordering that figure until just now. My timing was good, though, because BBTS has it at a discount right now. In case anybody else is interested: https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/51247

Having never bought a MAFEX figure and being extremely interested in that Venom and the Into the Spider Verse stuff coming out next year, how are they?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

The Rage posted:

Having never bought a MAFEX figure and being extremely interested in that Venom and the Into the Spider Verse stuff coming out next year, how are they?

I preordered the Miles figure because it looks so good.