Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

happyhippy posted:

Yeah, was wondering why they were saying it tastes different.
Is there a big difference between UK and Ireland cadbury?

Yeah, the UK stuff is shite.

I think Irish Cadburys has declined too but less dramatically

E: In 1824, John Cadbury opened a grocer's shop at 93 Bull Street, Birmingham.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma

I think he's extremely aware of the optics and extremely comfortable with them.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

OwlFancier posted:

That's about three shots of vodka depending on the purity as ethanol is less dense than water.

E: or about 5 uk 25ml measures apparently.

yeah, which also means the stronger the vodka, the more volume you get from 100 grams. i don't doubt there's army regulation standards for vodka tho

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Anyone who talks poo poo about caramac fit me

Also mcvities gold

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
The past few days are rapidly becoming my most favourite politics moment, even moreso than May losing her majority

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

No it isn't, but it still tramples my bloody lavender.
Regards online doctors stuff- I signed up for it when the reception team were better but now every function on it is broken apart from being able to request repeat prescriptions- I think I'm just going to change surgery

https://twitter.com/DawnHFoster/status/1169652168581947392?s=19

The battle between brain worms and brain spiders has reached thrilling heights

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Man that's actually more cringe than the fake model bus hobby thing

Mu.
Sep 15, 2003

The thing about Forevereal Modding Mu is that he loves editing files and wants others to download his permanent mods. Fully editing, rich text, altering files and loving it. Download his mods and enjoy it.
https://twitter.com/AdamBienkov/status/1169651198770782208

what the gently caress

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.
Just... :negative:

Holy poo poo both of those snippets. That speech is just an absolute awful train wreck, so bad he might have saved some face if he pulled a Natalie Bennett and just started faking a coughing fit and ran off

Microplastics fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Sep 5, 2019

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

DesperateDan posted:

The battle between brain worms and brain spiders has reached thrilling heights

BORIS THE SPIDER

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Can't wait for that election campaign!

Adam Vegas
Apr 14, 2013

I fancy a packet of fig rolls. UKMT, help me out, which supermarket makes the best ones?

My baseline is that McVities/Jacobs ones are shite and too floury by half.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Failed Imagineer posted:

Yeah, the UK stuff is shite.

I think Irish Cadburys has declined too but less dramatically

E: In 1824, John Cadbury opened a grocer's shop at 93 Bull Street, Birmingham.

since Kraft took over in 2009 or whenever it was and put in COST SAVINGS :byodood: theres stuff like PGPR (E476) added in. The UK stuff doesnt melt any more, even if you chew it up and spit it out it just sits there like you've been gnawing on a brown candle.

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
This is even better than him never becoming prime minister. His whole life he's basically assumed that it's his birthright to lead the country and have power, and now that he's got it he is utterly failing in every possible way. If an election does happen and he loses, it would be absolutely wonderful.

If he never became prime minister he could always go back to saying "oh well if I was PM I would have done an amazing job" but in this case, he is PM and he's hosed it. He's not cut out for the job and I think he's realising that.

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

That "dead in a ditch" soundbite is going to get some airtime

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Aphex- posted:

This is even better than him never becoming prime minister. His whole life he's basically assumed that it's his birthright to lead the country and have power, and now that he's got it he is utterly failing in every possible way. If an election does happen and he loses, it would be absolutely wonderful.

If he never became prime minister he could always go back to saying "oh well if I was PM I would have done an amazing job" but in this case, he is PM and he's hosed it. He's not cut out for the job and I think he's realising that.

It is almost worthy of being a play. A man who envisions himself as the next big historical figure does irreversible damage to his country in the pursuit of his ambition finally gets what he wants only to find that he is a complete failure who will only be remembered for just how much of a gently caress up he was.

ThanosWasRight
May 12, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Low energy. Sad.

Trump supports this guy? This guy?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Aphex- posted:

He will be forever known as the PM who saved the country by loving up brexit so badly his own party collapses. So Johnsom destroyed brexit and the tories in the shortest pmship ever. This is good for Corbyn.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Has “Jo Johnson resigns so he can spend less time with his family” been posted?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

The past few days are rapidly becoming my most favourite politics moment, even moreso than May losing her majority

look at the fool who forgot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSS1FIkGOX8

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Wachter posted:

That "dead in a ditch" soundbite is going to get some airtime

It's already making the news in Ireland.

Clean Your Teeth
Jul 10, 2009

For posterity, and in case they remove it, this is the picture the telegraph have decided to put on their home page:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

ThanosWasRight posted:

Low energy. Sad.

The issue is that he acts like a bumbling fool, and it works well for him because stupid people see themselves and vote for him.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Boris Johnson is a ploy by May to rehabilitate her legacy.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

ThanosWasRight posted:

Low energy. Sad.

Of course Trump supports this guy.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Shammypants posted:

Has “Jo Johnson resigns so he can spend less time with his family” been posted?

Yes, but it's worth posting again

Miftan
Mar 31, 2012

Terry knows what he can do with his bloody chocolate orange...

Clean Your Teeth posted:

For posterity, and in case they remove it, this is the picture the telegraph have decided to put on their home page:

Holy poo poo

Firos
Apr 30, 2007

Staying abreast of the latest developments in jam communism

Clean Your Teeth posted:

:eyepop:

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 16 days!

kustomkarkommando posted:

Also mcvities gold

Its a Nestlé product you monster.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.

Clean Your Teeth posted:

Wow can't believe they accidentally used a screencap from children of men

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

I need to make a poster for a grant event, its like being back at uni.

Only I am leaving this job soon for sunnier climes, and I can't remember good colour schemes. Yellow text on red background?

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

Clean Your Teeth posted:

Junior G-man posted:

I think he's extremely aware of the optics and extremely comfortable with them.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.
Is he drunk or just a depressed sack of dung?

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

You have been called out, in the ways of old.

Angry Lobster posted:

Is he drunk or just a depressed sack of dung?

yes

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Positively Trumpian

Hunt11 posted:

It is almost worthy of being a play. A man who envisions himself as the next big historical figure does irreversible damage to his country in the pursuit of his ambition finally gets what he wants only to find that he is a complete failure who will only be remembered for just how much of a gently caress up he was.

I was saying to my gf this morning that it's Ancient Greek as gently caress

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Ratjaculation posted:

Only I am leaving this job soon for sunnier climes, and I can't remember good colour schemes. Yellow text on red background?

JoylessJester
Sep 13, 2012

Watched the BBC news for the first time in months. It's shocking just how nakedly pro-tory it is now.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Looking forward to him boasting how he will look EU 'squarely in the eye' next month.

Robot Mil
Apr 13, 2011

kustomkarkommando posted:

Also mcvities gold

McVities gold are ace, I remember being extremely happy when I discovered they sell multi packs of them in bargain shops for a quid or so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

Ratjaculation posted:

Go Social Network style and stick impact font over a picture