Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
snypin' with three milkies and a bonus shaggar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
id like to see ol moose post here again

did anyone tell him sorry yet

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

Actually you owe me 6! But who's countin?

Sham bam bamina! posted:

snypin' with three milkies and a bonus shaggar

a pro post

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006

i made that one but lost it a long time ago along with the blend file so thanks

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

George posted:

id like to see ol moose post here again

did anyone tell him sorry yet
i remember him also finding it funny and taking it pretty well in general

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

with goons there is not much else you can do because you KNOW we are going to run it into the ground.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

idk who was adminning the tumblr archive of Moosies

https://mlyp.yospos.net/

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006
someone make one with the chernobyl scene where they look down at the reactor and run away except the reactor is moose milkie and it emits 1s

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

In it. Voted 5

This would have been my best one but I couldn't be bothered to replace the text on the sign for every frame :effort:

shitface fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Sep 3, 2019

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
that's just slander

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

Sham bam bamina! posted:

that's just slander

true. what have fags ever done to deserve that comparison. nothing. that's what.

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
jesus christ

it's one thing to say "this poster makes bad posts ho ho ho" and it's another to compare them to the westboro baptist church

this thread is basically just celebrating abuse now

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

Stymie posted:

jesus christ

it's one thing to say "this poster makes bad posts ho ho ho" and it's another to compare them to the westboro baptist church

this thread is basically just celebrating abuse now

lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

don’t quote stymie.gif

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
someone post the comic where he jumps out the window and has the bandage around his ear in the final frame tia

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Zlodo posted:

someone make one with the chernobyl scene where they look down at the reactor and run away except the reactor is moose milkie and it emits 1s

dyatlav milkie stares at the wall of status lights, it cuts to his hand pressing a post on the control panel

cut to the reactor, a man horrified to see 1s rising and falling furiously

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

pram posted:

z0r made my avatar

yeah same

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I can't remember who made mine

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

I told myself I would make my own avatar and until then I would leave it blank. One day...

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Captain Foo posted:

no but he is straight-up a flat earther brainworm casualty

wait, as in he literally believes in flat earth?

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

why would you not believe something you read on the internet, Mr. Farmer Crack-rear end?

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

yes and also is born-again if i understood the conversation i had with him correctly

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

rotor posted:

yes and also is born-again if i understood the conversation i had with him correctly

:rip: z0r

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

he is saved...

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

milkie has the last laugh I guess

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

the earth is apparently flat and the sun is actually the true power and all weaklings refuse to gaze upon it constantly

z0r is a supremely sad decline to crazy mf

TimWinter
Mar 30, 2015

https://timsthebomb.com

OldAlias posted:

milkie has the last laugh I guess

Yikes

z0rn again
Oct 19, 2019

by VideoGames

Yeah... rip.

Gentlemen, permit me to share with you a message.

We were warned that they would know the truth and withhold it… This is what is meant by “who hold the truth in unrighteousness”
Read the blue lettering very carefully. Even if you don’t believe the bible… think about this: The earth is flat and they have lied about it… Why? Why would they lie? What could possibly be the reasons for them to do so? And if they are indeed lying – what does that mean for you?

Apollo (Abaddon (Hebrew, ‘downfall’, ‘ruin’) In the Old Testament. Abbadon means the angel of hell, the lord of the plague of locusts. Known in Greek as Apollyon.
Greek: Ἀπόλλων, Apollōn ( Ἀπόλλωνος); Latin: Apollō) Apollo is one of the most important and complex of the Olympian deities in classical Greek and Roman religion and Greek and Roman mythology.
Several instances of popular etymology are attested from ancient authors. Thus, the Greeks most often associated Apollo's name with the Greek verb ἀπόλλυμι (apollymi) which means: “to destroy”

Note the laurel wreathes.

These same laurel wreathes are found on the UN and other inter-governmental logos. Here is the meaning of the serpent on the pole - It represents Asclepius – the Son of Apollo. Look at the crotch area of the statue of Asclepius on the right… what do you see? Do you see genitals of a male? Something else is there isn’t there? Keep going.

Note the three stars… the pyramid shape within… Why did they name the first mission to the moon after the pagan god of destruction? You and I have been deceived for our entire lives… the entire earth is deceived – including those who are the deceivers themselves.

Even if you have never read or don’t believe in the bible, you should keep going. It’s in your best interest to do so… unless you don’t want to know what they are and what you are up against.

At 1, 10, 100 miles… the first three significant digits are all 666 - In the occult, zeros have no meaning.

Science tells us that the earth’s axial tilt is currently 23.4 degrees. If we take 90 degrees and subtract 23.4 we are left with 66.6. Science tells us that the average speed of the earth’s orbit around the sun is 66,600 miles per hour.

Science tells is the earth’s circumference is 21600 nautical miles. 21600 = 600 x 6 x 6 Science tells us the moon’s diameter is 2160 miles. 2160 is 60 x 6 x 6

Science tells us the force of gravity is measured in Newtons and that gravity = 666 Newtons

On April 24, 2017, NASA reported that astronaut Peggy Whitson supposedly completed 666 days in outer space. What a specific number! What do you think goons? Just a quirky coinky-dink?

This is the English alphabet laid out with each character assigned a value within the alphabet then the row of values is inverted so that the letter A is assigned the highest value and Z is assigned the lowest value. Each letter of the NASA acronym is assigned a value...

Each word of the NASA acronym is then summed - The individual word values are summed together: 130 + 171 + 62 + 91 + 212 =

The Tower of Babel – artist depiction. The Tower of Babel represented the first open human rebellion against the God of creation. The tower was built for two reasons:

To provide a safe haven in the event of another flood

To go up into the skies where the waters poured in and wage war with those who abide there

The bible states that mankind was of one voice (spoken language) and one nation (united under one ruler). To prevent this, God ordered the languages of men to be confounded, the construction of the tower then stopped and the tribes of men were scattered across the face of the Earth when the land was divided during the ‘time of Peleg’. The ruler of the single nation of men in open rebellion was a man named Nimrod. After the scattering of nations, all nations would take the pagan / heathen teachings of Nimrod and Babel as the root of their own belief systems. Over time these systems would change and morph but the root is always singular and always points back to Nimrod. Nimrod proclaimed himself a god upon Earth.

If the bible is all a work of fiction like they try to tell us over and over in media, why would the EU choose a design for its headquarters based on an artists rendition about the unfinished tower of Babel…Which represents created beings working against the one who created them? Why this design?

They use signs, symbols and numbers - in the foolish hope that if God confounds the languages a second time, they can keep building. There is a specific reason they chose this for the EU building and poster. In the bible, God came down to see what men were doing, they were building a tower to go up “to make a name for themselves, lest we be scattered abroad…” They were going up to wage war. After the flood, God told Noah and his sons to “be fruitful and multiply” Mankind rebelled and instead of spreading out – they tried to go up. God confounded their language and in a moment of time – one language became 70… Nimrod was worshipped as a God-man. Because he was worshipped he had control, because he had control – he led them all in rebellion. The worship of Nimrod was the root of post-flood paganism.

An interesting frame from television from 1969… What do those number 1’s look like to you? They speak in code. They know how to talk to each other and they know how to hide things in plain sight. To the unitiated, “Prime crew of fifth” means the “primary crew of the fifth mission” – this is the exoteric meaning. The esoteric meaning is the number 11, which they appended to this mission overtly anyway, knowing not many people would infer the prime number significance. Apollo in gematria calculates to the number 9.

So to them, the esoteric numerical meaning of “Apollo 11” is literally: 9 11
Note the roman numerals XI on the badge… XI means “11” … we will see this again.

The symbol on the top left is the square and compass of Freemasonry. This is the exoteric meaning. In the middle is a typical Masonic chart with many of their signs and symbols.On the right are two variants of Freemasonry: The York Rite and the Scottish Rite.An initiate in Freemasonry must choose one of these paths after reaching the “third degree” or “Master Mason of the Blue Lodge” The York Rite has 13 degrees or ranks for the initiate to elevate through. The Scottish Rite has 32, with the last degree being the 33rd. The Eastern Star is Freemasonry for women. Richard Byrd was a Freemason as were most of the founders of NASA.

Do you know why they are making this sign with their hands? You’ve been told all your life that this is the “OK” sign. That was a lie. They are speaking to each other in symbols that have an exoteric meaning of “OK” and an esoteric meaning of something completely hidden. Even today they are working to get those who sleep to use this symbol... it's easier for them to remain hidden when the public is deceived.

Neil Armstrong and his parents. His father is giving that same signal – those who know what it is will know… everyone else thinks he’s just doing the “OK” His mother is also signaling… very subtly. Note her two middle fingers are pulled in ever so slightly. This is another of their sign, but she is careful… those who know will know what she is doing. She’s telling them “I’m also an initiate”

Most of the original astronauts were freemasons – to include many of the original senior leaders at NASA. Look at Aldrin’s hand.. This is another of their signals. Esoterically, Aldrin submitted a travel expense for $33.31. Exoterically, Aldrin was encoding the chapter and verses for the tower of Babel. Which occurs in the first book of the bible – Genesis chapter 11 verses 1 through 9.

NASA as a word means two things in Hebrew - depending on pronunciation. Why NASA should mean ANYTHING in Hebrew is a surprise. The esoteric meaning of NASA is “to lift up” The esoteric meaning of NASA is “to deceive”

Do you believe we went to the moon? Do you believe the Challenger exploded and killed those astronauts? If you do and there is no changing your mind; close this now and go live your life. Enjoy it as much as you can, because it may be all you ever get. I implore you to continue. I know it is overwhelming.

Here we see Armstrong again doing that sign… what about Aldrin? Just making a goof for the camera? Or is he telling others like him what he is? On the right we see a stronger interpretation of the hand sign Armstrong’s mother was doing. The two pillars… 11. Look at the top right… the flight path diagram kind of looks like a male penis and testicles doesn’t it? They have done this on purpose. Armstrong is not what it appears to be.

In the bible, in the Book of Revelation Chapter 9 verse 11, there is text about who the wicked serve. They serve something called “Abbadon” “Apollyon”, which is “Apollo” in English. So the Greek pagan god of destruction is Apollo… and the bible says the wicked serve the angel of the bottomless pit, which is also Apollo… But no one wonders why NASA named the first mission to the Moon Apollo?

It’s moving now… it’s starting to show itself. You have to remember that Satan is not something that can be seen. It’s a hidden thing… something in the shadows. An influencer… a whisperer… a liar…

Did you know the groundbreaking of the Pentagon started on September 11 1941? Do you remember the speech President Bush gave in the early 90’s about the “New World Order”? It’s a pretty famous speech; one that was given on September 11, 1990

We all know the two towers came down on September 11 2001… Here is how those numbers work in the occult:

9 11 (2+0+0+1)

9 11 3 <- nine eleven three ... this was their target for a long long time... the day their craft shook the earth.

The towers were brought down exactly 33 years after the ground breaking. On a day that was very significant. What if I told you the towers were brought down on purpose? What if I told you the towers were even built for that day? They were built to be brought down… on September 11 2001. When the towers fell… the son of Bush gave his speech… on the same day as his father before him. Eleven years to the day later… Are you starting to see the patterns now? Is this getting your attention at all? Or do you continue to see nothing but coincidence?

Jesus Christ of Nazareth was born on September 11 3 BC. He walked the earth for 33 years… until he was put to crucifixion. They do not use this date in any kind of honor… for them… it is just the opposite – they celebrate His torture and death. All these years you probably thought Jesus Christ was born in december... He was born on September 11, 3BC in an 80 minute window.

Did you know that exactly one year after the towers fell, a ritual was held at the site? A ritual in which they marched out and formed an eye? The WTC Oculus was engineered specifically so that on September 11 every year at exactly 10:28 AM, the building will receive the light of the sun. The Oculus was opened on 9 11 2018 and was first lit on 10:28 of that date. This was very specifically controlled… Look at the numbers in blue… which equal 33. It can also be reduced to 9 11 11 11… which then can be summed to 42… which also has significance to them. 42 could mean “three and a half years” which is significant for events yet to occur, or it could be a reference to the 42 generations between Abraham and Jesus of Nazareth.

They like repetition and recursion.

363… means to them:

36 - “three sixes” = 18

63 - “six threes = 18

18 + 18 = 36

36 = three sixes

Final = 666

In the Smithsonian presentation about future moon missions, they mention “Artemis” “Artemis” is the sister of “Apollo” According to these pagans…

George Washington and many of the founding members of the country were freemasons. Freemasonry is deeply occultic and ultimately Luciferian.

I need you to read very carefully now... remember what I am going to tell you and show... if for no other reason than you need to keep it in mind for the future if you are unable to hear today.

What is truth? This was the question Pontius Pilate asked Jesus Christ as Jesus stood before him when the jews brought Jesus to Pilate.

We know Pilate spoke Latin… Now watch carefully…

If we take “What is truth?” and put it into google translate, we get The Latin translation of “Quid Est veritas?”

Quid Est veritas is exactly 14 letters… 14 is seven times two… seven is the number of perfection in the bible. Does two mean anything? Could it mean that there are two possibilities for these letters?

If we take “Quid Est veritas” and scramble it and use every single letter, omitting none, we can make a new Latin sentence:

Est virqui adest

Do you see? Pilate asked Jesus “What is truth?” and then he didn’t wait for Jesus to respond… because no response was needed… the answer was standing right in front of him.

Jesus Christ is who He said He was… Jesus Christ is God… born into the earth to walk as a man… was put to crucifixion… died… was buried… and three days later arose.

In order that we may be made righteous through His work.

They hide the truth of the earth to make the bible seem like a book of fables. Indeed all of science seems to be an attempt to refute the bible as merely writings of unintelligent men. The Earth is flat. God created it. All your life you’ve been told you live on a spinning ball in outer space… an unimpressive planet orbiting an unimpressive star in an unimpressive galaxy. These are all lies. God is right above us… right above the north pole – through the impenetrable firmament. God created man for a special purpose, but something happened. Adam and Eve sinned against God when they chose to eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. God cannot be near sin as He is the totality of everything that is sinless. He is also the totality of everything that is righteous – therefore He cannot simply forgive; there must be consequences.

The consequences for Adam and Eve is that God put them out of the garden of Eden and they were prescribed one mortal life to live. Additionally, when they sinned against God, their spirit was cut off; this opened them to the influence of the god of this world… who is the devil… the serpent. There was no talking snake in the garden; they show us that to make us think the whole thing is ridiculous. Angels were put in charge of guiding mankind. They were supposed to help us – they rebelled and when they rebelled they were cast out into the earth and became evil.

All men are born cut off spiritually from God. They are spiritually enslaved to the devil – this is how evil and wickedness occurs in the world.So you may be asking: “Why does God allow it?” God put things in place and decreed that things should be so. The earth was made for God’s purposes, which appear to be a proving ground for souls of men and women. God allows this to continue because everything serves His purposes. He knew this would all occur… He also made sure He had a plan in place to counter these fallen beings. God turned away from His creation for a time after the rebellion of the flood. The bible supports this. After some time had passed, God once again approached men and started working His plans. He brought the law to the Hebrews in order so that they may have a standard set of objective rules that they should live by and govern themselves – this was God’s law. Through the law, a person could be found righteous and their sins could be forgiven. The law is extremely important for giving mankind a foundation to live; the enemy knows this which is why everything now in the world is working to destroy and subvert objective truths.

God knew that in later times the world would be so corrupt that He would lose every man and woman under the law to sin. That no one would be good… that all would perish unless He intervened. Remember, God cannot simply forgive sins… He is a righteous judge. If a person commits a crime and the judge lets him go without punishment, what does that say about the judge? God knew He would have to execute judgement and wrath on every man and woman unless He did something for them to help them. So God manifested Himself into His own creation…

God was born as a man – Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Because Mary (Jesus’ mother) knew no man, but conceived a child from God Himself, the child was born without the sin curse of Adam. The child was born without sin. Jesus Christ (God in human form) then walked a lifetime perfectly under the law of God. He was sinless and righteous and fulfilled the law perfectly. This was required by God for what He was planning to do. God knew Jesus would be put to death. The Old Testament prophets told of Jesus’ coming and crucifixion hundreds of years before it occurred. When Jesus was crucified, He gave His life willingly – His righteous life, so that He could pay the sin debt for all men and women who would believe on Him. Jesus was imputed sin to Him by God. It was a legal transaction.

Jesus was punished by God… and God’s wrath was poured out upon Him. Think about that. Think about what that must have been like… we can’t even imagine it. Jesus took it all upon Himself. He was the only one who could do it… only God could do it.The legal transaction was conducted. Jesus was imputed the sins of the elect – God, as the righteous judge, poured out His wrath accordingly. And then something the enemy didn’t expect or foresee happened…

Because Jesus was perfectly just and righteous under the law of God – He was able to take His life again.Three days after He died on the cross, His life returned to Him.He walked among the disciples for a time, until He, because of His own righteousness, was able to ascend up to heaven.He needed to go to heaven for what would happen next…

If a man or woman believes in Jesus – fully believes – that person is imputed the righteousness of Jesus.The man or woman is not righteous themselves. They are still sinners… but because of the work Jesus did – they can be imputed the righteousness of Jesus if they believe.Once they believe, God will see them with the perfect righteousness of Jesus – thus they are sinless in the eyes of God.Because they no longer have sin, they can be reconciled back to God spiritually. God will dwell within them and guide them through the rest of their life.This is called being “Born-again”; Jesus Himself said that men and woman *must* be born again in order to see the Kingdom of God.

John 3:1-21 King James Version (KJV)

There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:

The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?

Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Now here is a thing most people do not like to hear: Jesus Christ is the only way to God.

The only way. All the other ‘religions’ are deceptions.,.. Even many “Christian” denominations are deceptions. You don’t need a priest or a pastor or a church building or rituals… You need to believe… really believe. It doesn’t work if you just think “well that sounds nice”.

John 10:9 

I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

There is more to tell... every hour the earth grows darker. The signs in the heavens bear witness to the coming season and the spirit of wickedness spreads.

They will gaslight you... they will label you. They cannot bear to hear the truth.

But you've heard it here today. Will you accept it? Or reject it?

Your life is a test... the test ends when you draw your last breath. None of us know the day or the hour... don't wait too long. If there is even one out there who this message reaches then it was worth it.

I won't be posting here - my work is done.

If there are those who would like more information, you can reach me at: drbenitoraphael@gmail.com

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i miss kyoon

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

z0rn again posted:

It can also be reduced to 9 11 11 11… which then can be summed to 42… which also has significance to them.
don,t panic

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

not a single fucken word

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

i thought the losethos guy was dead?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
untreated mental illness is always so sad to see.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

dr beanito pizzaria what do the 8 slice pizzas mean and why is it sometimes square for round pizzas

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsYSUEXmA9E

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

?

pram
Jun 10, 2001

z0rn again posted:

Yeah... rip.

Gentlemen, permit me to share with you a message.

We were warned that they would know the truth and withhold it… This is what is meant by “who hold the truth in unrighteousness”
Read the blue lettering very carefully. Even if you don’t believe the bible… think about this: The earth is flat and they have lied about it… Why? Why would they lie? What could possibly be the reasons for them to do so? And if they are indeed lying – what does that mean for you?

Apollo (Abaddon (Hebrew, ‘downfall’, ‘ruin’) In the Old Testament. Abbadon means the angel of hell, the lord of the plague of locusts. Known in Greek as Apollyon.
Greek: Ἀπόλλων, Apollōn ( Ἀπόλλωνος); Latin: Apollō) Apollo is one of the most important and complex of the Olympian deities in classical Greek and Roman religion and Greek and Roman mythology.
Several instances of popular etymology are attested from ancient authors. Thus, the Greeks most often associated Apollo's name with the Greek verb ἀπόλλυμι (apollymi) which means: “to destroy”

Note the laurel wreathes.

These same laurel wreathes are found on the UN and other inter-governmental logos. Here is the meaning of the serpent on the pole - It represents Asclepius – the Son of Apollo. Look at the crotch area of the statue of Asclepius on the right… what do you see? Do you see genitals of a male? Something else is there isn’t there? Keep going.

Note the three stars… the pyramid shape within… Why did they name the first mission to the moon after the pagan god of destruction? You and I have been deceived for our entire lives… the entire earth is deceived – including those who are the deceivers themselves.

Even if you have never read or don’t believe in the bible, you should keep going. It’s in your best interest to do so… unless you don’t want to know what they are and what you are up against.

At 1, 10, 100 miles… the first three significant digits are all 666 - In the occult, zeros have no meaning.

Science tells us that the earth’s axial tilt is currently 23.4 degrees. If we take 90 degrees and subtract 23.4 we are left with 66.6. Science tells us that the average speed of the earth’s orbit around the sun is 66,600 miles per hour.

Science tells is the earth’s circumference is 21600 nautical miles. 21600 = 600 x 6 x 6 Science tells us the moon’s diameter is 2160 miles. 2160 is 60 x 6 x 6

Science tells us the force of gravity is measured in Newtons and that gravity = 666 Newtons

On April 24, 2017, NASA reported that astronaut Peggy Whitson supposedly completed 666 days in outer space. What a specific number! What do you think goons? Just a quirky coinky-dink?

This is the English alphabet laid out with each character assigned a value within the alphabet then the row of values is inverted so that the letter A is assigned the highest value and Z is assigned the lowest value. Each letter of the NASA acronym is assigned a value...

Each word of the NASA acronym is then summed - The individual word values are summed together: 130 + 171 + 62 + 91 + 212 =

The Tower of Babel – artist depiction. The Tower of Babel represented the first open human rebellion against the God of creation. The tower was built for two reasons:

To provide a safe haven in the event of another flood

To go up into the skies where the waters poured in and wage war with those who abide there

The bible states that mankind was of one voice (spoken language) and one nation (united under one ruler). To prevent this, God ordered the languages of men to be confounded, the construction of the tower then stopped and the tribes of men were scattered across the face of the Earth when the land was divided during the ‘time of Peleg’. The ruler of the single nation of men in open rebellion was a man named Nimrod. After the scattering of nations, all nations would take the pagan / heathen teachings of Nimrod and Babel as the root of their own belief systems. Over time these systems would change and morph but the root is always singular and always points back to Nimrod. Nimrod proclaimed himself a god upon Earth.

If the bible is all a work of fiction like they try to tell us over and over in media, why would the EU choose a design for its headquarters based on an artists rendition about the unfinished tower of Babel…Which represents created beings working against the one who created them? Why this design?

They use signs, symbols and numbers - in the foolish hope that if God confounds the languages a second time, they can keep building. There is a specific reason they chose this for the EU building and poster. In the bible, God came down to see what men were doing, they were building a tower to go up “to make a name for themselves, lest we be scattered abroad…” They were going up to wage war. After the flood, God told Noah and his sons to “be fruitful and multiply” Mankind rebelled and instead of spreading out – they tried to go up. God confounded their language and in a moment of time – one language became 70… Nimrod was worshipped as a God-man. Because he was worshipped he had control, because he had control – he led them all in rebellion. The worship of Nimrod was the root of post-flood paganism.

An interesting frame from television from 1969… What do those number 1’s look like to you? They speak in code. They know how to talk to each other and they know how to hide things in plain sight. To the unitiated, “Prime crew of fifth” means the “primary crew of the fifth mission” – this is the exoteric meaning. The esoteric meaning is the number 11, which they appended to this mission overtly anyway, knowing not many people would infer the prime number significance. Apollo in gematria calculates to the number 9.

So to them, the esoteric numerical meaning of “Apollo 11” is literally: 9 11
Note the roman numerals XI on the badge… XI means “11” … we will see this again.

The symbol on the top left is the square and compass of Freemasonry. This is the exoteric meaning. In the middle is a typical Masonic chart with many of their signs and symbols.On the right are two variants of Freemasonry: The York Rite and the Scottish Rite.An initiate in Freemasonry must choose one of these paths after reaching the “third degree” or “Master Mason of the Blue Lodge” The York Rite has 13 degrees or ranks for the initiate to elevate through. The Scottish Rite has 32, with the last degree being the 33rd. The Eastern Star is Freemasonry for women. Richard Byrd was a Freemason as were most of the founders of NASA.

Do you know why they are making this sign with their hands? You’ve been told all your life that this is the “OK” sign. That was a lie. They are speaking to each other in symbols that have an exoteric meaning of “OK” and an esoteric meaning of something completely hidden. Even today they are working to get those who sleep to use this symbol... it's easier for them to remain hidden when the public is deceived.

Neil Armstrong and his parents. His father is giving that same signal – those who know what it is will know… everyone else thinks he’s just doing the “OK” His mother is also signaling… very subtly. Note her two middle fingers are pulled in ever so slightly. This is another of their sign, but she is careful… those who know will know what she is doing. She’s telling them “I’m also an initiate”

Most of the original astronauts were freemasons – to include many of the original senior leaders at NASA. Look at Aldrin’s hand.. This is another of their signals. Esoterically, Aldrin submitted a travel expense for $33.31. Exoterically, Aldrin was encoding the chapter and verses for the tower of Babel. Which occurs in the first book of the bible – Genesis chapter 11 verses 1 through 9.

NASA as a word means two things in Hebrew - depending on pronunciation. Why NASA should mean ANYTHING in Hebrew is a surprise. The esoteric meaning of NASA is “to lift up” The esoteric meaning of NASA is “to deceive”

Do you believe we went to the moon? Do you believe the Challenger exploded and killed those astronauts? If you do and there is no changing your mind; close this now and go live your life. Enjoy it as much as you can, because it may be all you ever get. I implore you to continue. I know it is overwhelming.

Here we see Armstrong again doing that sign… what about Aldrin? Just making a goof for the camera? Or is he telling others like him what he is? On the right we see a stronger interpretation of the hand sign Armstrong’s mother was doing. The two pillars… 11. Look at the top right… the flight path diagram kind of looks like a male penis and testicles doesn’t it? They have done this on purpose. Armstrong is not what it appears to be.

In the bible, in the Book of Revelation Chapter 9 verse 11, there is text about who the wicked serve. They serve something called “Abbadon” “Apollyon”, which is “Apollo” in English. So the Greek pagan god of destruction is Apollo… and the bible says the wicked serve the angel of the bottomless pit, which is also Apollo… But no one wonders why NASA named the first mission to the Moon Apollo?

It’s moving now… it’s starting to show itself. You have to remember that Satan is not something that can be seen. It’s a hidden thing… something in the shadows. An influencer… a whisperer… a liar…

Did you know the groundbreaking of the Pentagon started on September 11 1941? Do you remember the speech President Bush gave in the early 90’s about the “New World Order”? It’s a pretty famous speech; one that was given on September 11, 1990

We all know the two towers came down on September 11 2001… Here is how those numbers work in the occult:

9 11 (2+0+0+1)

9 11 3 <- nine eleven three ... this was their target for a long long time... the day their craft shook the earth.

The towers were brought down exactly 33 years after the ground breaking. On a day that was very significant. What if I told you the towers were brought down on purpose? What if I told you the towers were even built for that day? They were built to be brought down… on September 11 2001. When the towers fell… the son of Bush gave his speech… on the same day as his father before him. Eleven years to the day later… Are you starting to see the patterns now? Is this getting your attention at all? Or do you continue to see nothing but coincidence?

Jesus Christ of Nazareth was born on September 11 3 BC. He walked the earth for 33 years… until he was put to crucifixion. They do not use this date in any kind of honor… for them… it is just the opposite – they celebrate His torture and death. All these years you probably thought Jesus Christ was born in december... He was born on September 11, 3BC in an 80 minute window.

Did you know that exactly one year after the towers fell, a ritual was held at the site? A ritual in which they marched out and formed an eye? The WTC Oculus was engineered specifically so that on September 11 every year at exactly 10:28 AM, the building will receive the light of the sun. The Oculus was opened on 9 11 2018 and was first lit on 10:28 of that date. This was very specifically controlled… Look at the numbers in blue… which equal 33. It can also be reduced to 9 11 11 11… which then can be summed to 42… which also has significance to them. 42 could mean “three and a half years” which is significant for events yet to occur, or it could be a reference to the 42 generations between Abraham and Jesus of Nazareth.

They like repetition and recursion.

363… means to them:

36 - “three sixes” = 18

63 - “six threes = 18

18 + 18 = 36

36 = three sixes

Final = 666

In the Smithsonian presentation about future moon missions, they mention “Artemis” “Artemis” is the sister of “Apollo” According to these pagans…

George Washington and many of the founding members of the country were freemasons. Freemasonry is deeply occultic and ultimately Luciferian.

I need you to read very carefully now... remember what I am going to tell you and show... if for no other reason than you need to keep it in mind for the future if you are unable to hear today.

What is truth? This was the question Pontius Pilate asked Jesus Christ as Jesus stood before him when the jews brought Jesus to Pilate.

We know Pilate spoke Latin… Now watch carefully…

If we take “What is truth?” and put it into google translate, we get The Latin translation of “Quid Est veritas?”

Quid Est veritas is exactly 14 letters… 14 is seven times two… seven is the number of perfection in the bible. Does two mean anything? Could it mean that there are two possibilities for these letters?

If we take “Quid Est veritas” and scramble it and use every single letter, omitting none, we can make a new Latin sentence:

Est virqui adest

Do you see? Pilate asked Jesus “What is truth?” and then he didn’t wait for Jesus to respond… because no response was needed… the answer was standing right in front of him.

Jesus Christ is who He said He was… Jesus Christ is God… born into the earth to walk as a man… was put to crucifixion… died… was buried… and three days later arose.

In order that we may be made righteous through His work.

They hide the truth of the earth to make the bible seem like a book of fables. Indeed all of science seems to be an attempt to refute the bible as merely writings of unintelligent men. The Earth is flat. God created it. All your life you’ve been told you live on a spinning ball in outer space… an unimpressive planet orbiting an unimpressive star in an unimpressive galaxy. These are all lies. God is right above us… right above the north pole – through the impenetrable firmament. God created man for a special purpose, but something happened. Adam and Eve sinned against God when they chose to eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. God cannot be near sin as He is the totality of everything that is sinless. He is also the totality of everything that is righteous – therefore He cannot simply forgive; there must be consequences.

The consequences for Adam and Eve is that God put them out of the garden of Eden and they were prescribed one mortal life to live. Additionally, when they sinned against God, their spirit was cut off; this opened them to the influence of the god of this world… who is the devil… the serpent. There was no talking snake in the garden; they show us that to make us think the whole thing is ridiculous. Angels were put in charge of guiding mankind. They were supposed to help us – they rebelled and when they rebelled they were cast out into the earth and became evil.

All men are born cut off spiritually from God. They are spiritually enslaved to the devil – this is how evil and wickedness occurs in the world.So you may be asking: “Why does God allow it?” God put things in place and decreed that things should be so. The earth was made for God’s purposes, which appear to be a proving ground for souls of men and women. God allows this to continue because everything serves His purposes. He knew this would all occur… He also made sure He had a plan in place to counter these fallen beings. God turned away from His creation for a time after the rebellion of the flood. The bible supports this. After some time had passed, God once again approached men and started working His plans. He brought the law to the Hebrews in order so that they may have a standard set of objective rules that they should live by and govern themselves – this was God’s law. Through the law, a person could be found righteous and their sins could be forgiven. The law is extremely important for giving mankind a foundation to live; the enemy knows this which is why everything now in the world is working to destroy and subvert objective truths.

God knew that in later times the world would be so corrupt that He would lose every man and woman under the law to sin. That no one would be good… that all would perish unless He intervened. Remember, God cannot simply forgive sins… He is a righteous judge. If a person commits a crime and the judge lets him go without punishment, what does that say about the judge? God knew He would have to execute judgement and wrath on every man and woman unless He did something for them to help them. So God manifested Himself into His own creation…

God was born as a man – Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Because Mary (Jesus’ mother) knew no man, but conceived a child from God Himself, the child was born without the sin curse of Adam. The child was born without sin. Jesus Christ (God in human form) then walked a lifetime perfectly under the law of God. He was sinless and righteous and fulfilled the law perfectly. This was required by God for what He was planning to do. God knew Jesus would be put to death. The Old Testament prophets told of Jesus’ coming and crucifixion hundreds of years before it occurred. When Jesus was crucified, He gave His life willingly – His righteous life, so that He could pay the sin debt for all men and women who would believe on Him. Jesus was imputed sin to Him by God. It was a legal transaction.

Jesus was punished by God… and God’s wrath was poured out upon Him. Think about that. Think about what that must have been like… we can’t even imagine it. Jesus took it all upon Himself. He was the only one who could do it… only God could do it.The legal transaction was conducted. Jesus was imputed the sins of the elect – God, as the righteous judge, poured out His wrath accordingly. And then something the enemy didn’t expect or foresee happened…

Because Jesus was perfectly just and righteous under the law of God – He was able to take His life again.Three days after He died on the cross, His life returned to Him.He walked among the disciples for a time, until He, because of His own righteousness, was able to ascend up to heaven.He needed to go to heaven for what would happen next…

If a man or woman believes in Jesus – fully believes – that person is imputed the righteousness of Jesus.The man or woman is not righteous themselves. They are still sinners… but because of the work Jesus did – they can be imputed the righteousness of Jesus if they believe.Once they believe, God will see them with the perfect righteousness of Jesus – thus they are sinless in the eyes of God.Because they no longer have sin, they can be reconciled back to God spiritually. God will dwell within them and guide them through the rest of their life.This is called being “Born-again”; Jesus Himself said that men and woman *must* be born again in order to see the Kingdom of God.

John 3:1-21 King James Version (KJV)

There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:

The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?

Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Now here is a thing most people do not like to hear: Jesus Christ is the only way to God.

The only way. All the other ‘religions’ are deceptions.,.. Even many “Christian” denominations are deceptions. You don’t need a priest or a pastor or a church building or rituals… You need to believe… really believe. It doesn’t work if you just think “well that sounds nice”.

John 10:9 

I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

There is more to tell... every hour the earth grows darker. The signs in the heavens bear witness to the coming season and the spirit of wickedness spreads.

They will gaslight you... they will label you. They cannot bear to hear the truth.

But you've heard it here today. Will you accept it? Or reject it?

Your life is a test... the test ends when you draw your last breath. None of us know the day or the hour... don't wait too long. If there is even one out there who this message reaches then it was worth it.

I won't be posting here - my work is done.

If there are those who would like more information, you can reach me at: drbenitoraphael@gmail.com

oh word?

z0rn again
Oct 19, 2019

by VideoGames

pram posted:

oh word?

Exactly.

Jesus is the word made flesh.

Revelation 19:13 King James Version (KJV)
And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

z0rn again
Oct 19, 2019

by VideoGames

Sweevo posted:

i thought the losethos guy was dead?

You are thinking of TempleOS.

Terry is with the Lord now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnZYZ084lmA