Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

gh0stpinballa posted:

they got away with it again. time is a flat circle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEKB7pi1mbc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Christoph posted:

I believe you but is there proof to support this?

No proof, just speculation. qanon seems deliberately stupid so i figure it was either concocted or signal boosted by the cabal of child rapists in order to muddy the waters re: cabals of child rapists

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

QAnon doesn't get that when you're rich enough you don't need codes.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-knHXSKYY

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

I'M BACK AND I'M SCARIN' WHITE FOLKS
lol that secret encrypted files guy keeps tagging the feds in all his tweets cause he wants to work for them

all these qanon freaks are posers

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
https://twitter.com/mooncult/status/1169057169037070336?s=19

*crack*

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

QAnon doesn't get that when you're rich enough you don't need codes.

Yeah they probably use telephones and emails since they all seem to have no conception of getting caught or suffering any consequences for some reason

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

ugh wha

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

why is that guy dressed like a modern day new york city podcaster

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

murdoch owns the post now and you xan find a wealth of pictures online of him and ghislaine smiling with each other at high society soirees. whatever beef he had with her dad he squashed a long time ago. murdoch was also good friends with roy cohn and is up to his neck in CIA errand work.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

gh0stpinballa posted:

murdoch owns the post now and you xan find a wealth of pictures online of him and ghislaine smiling with each other at high society soirees. whatever beef he had with her dad he squashed a long time ago. murdoch was also good friends with roy cohn and is up to his neck in CIA errand work.
He has confirmed connections to british and Israeli intelligence and has planted fake news for them.

https://twitter.com/mooncult/status/1169120906897027072?s=19

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

been trying to get a feel for epstein the man and it's strange, he's a complete void, a big nothing at the centre of his own story. just this oddly charismatic figure to people who knew him.

also trying to construct a rough timeline in my head, put the psyops and occult stuff to one side for a moment and focus in on the hows and whys. my hunch is maybe he cruised the same kiddy brothels as someone in the scene, maybe even barr sr. or they were part of the same "film club" and bonded over their favourite tapes. either way epstein and mr X get friendly, maybe epstein shows his knack for numbers and an ability to compartmentalize. maybe he actually was some kind of near-genius, and they were happy to bring him on board because of whatever mathematical or scientific insights he had into whatever stock scams or mad scientist poo poo they're into.

so he starts off small, the school job is his cover. after the day job he's proving his worth for the actual poo poo he's been hired to do; run this envelope of pictures here, make copies of this tape there, get him to recruit a few girls when you're sure he has the charm and discretion to do it. his name gets passed around as someone who can be trusted, maybe this is when the agency get involved, decide to bump him from the school to wall street, let's buy some loyalty from him. then roy cohn dies and they reckon epstein is the right person to take that job. the guy can run numbers and wash money like nobody's business, and he has this useful ability to befriend wealthy pervs who are trying to get illegal kicks without drawing attention.

i've seen people asking where the dirt on the people in the little black book is, beyond the few names already implicated. this is pure speculation on my part here, but i recall virginia roberts saying epstein liked american girls, but the eastern europeans would get pimped out to his circle because they spoke no english. where are those girls now? a few of them he saw fit to deputize but what about the others?

i think the answer might lie in the cement truck, carpet shredder and the feds letting his properties stand empty for several weeks. maybe others have been lobotomized or dosed with so many drugs they're convinced their life as mrs judy jones in idaho is real, and the fact they can't remember anything before the age of 15 is something they just don't think about.

why kill him and potentially maxwell and brunel now though? well i'm wondering if maybe roberts lawsuit was an unexpected glitch, and all of this is a really hastily improvised limited hangout. maybe they didn't bank on his victims reaching out to each other and putting aside their fear to go after them all. maybe after the original conviction he was on borrowed time anyway. maybe he was talking crazy poo poo about flipping and they decided he had to go. maybe they threatened to kill maxwell, the only person he ever gave a poo poo about, if he didn't kill himself. it's all maybes, but some combination of inter-agency feuds, epstein wobbling in jail, and the victims pressing their cases triggering this feels right.

this is probably nowhere near the truth, i have this maddening feeling that what was really going on here is so horrifying and vast it dwarfs even any of the above. but we'll never know unless someone inside has a sudden attack of conscience. which will never happen.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

gh0stpinballa posted:

put the psyops and occult stuff to one side for a moment

gh0stpinballa posted:

focus in on the hows and whys.

??? well which is it

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

*literal mamon-worshipers abuse children in an attempt to summon interdimensional demonic beings*

me:] hey lets put aside the occult stuff for a moment and focus on the hows and whys

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Calibanibal posted:

??? well which is it

how he became a fixer and why they chose him can be discussed independently of the psyops and occultism, which have already been discussed exhaustively itt, same way you can discuss the how and why of iran contra without getting hung up on coded messages and psyops there. that stuff is important, but it helps to try and nail down a rough narrative just to bring us back to earth a little imo.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

no it cant????

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Epstein isn't dead, he just retired, he was too high profile and there were too many victims, too many viral reddit and twitter posts, then the Miami herald, better to just have Epstein "kill himself", have the left assume it's a murder by the shadowy powers that be, plug a ridiculous tony rodham Clinton body swap theory on their disinfo channel (QAnon) while using an actual decoy body and sweeping Jeffrey off to who knows where to assume a new identity. Of course he had to deal with all his assets, so he signed a new will a couple days before the swap, which would also help push the "suicide" story.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Calibanibal posted:

*literal mamon-worshipers abuse children in an attempt to summon interdimensional demonic beings*

me:] hey lets put aside the occult stuff for a moment and focus on the hows and whys

its literally just a post trying to examine why they chose *him* in particular and why they've felt the need to kill him now. there's only so many times you can go around the track talking about moloch and secret jpeg codes before you lose touch with the fact that this thing has very grounded, hardheaded strategic reasons for existing and they've happily abused and exploited children to achieve those objectives. jfc dude calm down.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Calibanibal posted:

no it cant????

it can because i just did dipshit, now you can take my well reasoned narrative spine based on research and marxist science and hang all the occultism and psyops on it you want, and my theory still works.

edit: if it helps take my post and at the end just add "and to cover it up they ran SOP psyops and used the fact that many of the rich shitheads involved literally believe in moloch and the importance of bonding via ritualistic abuse to ensure an impenetrable shroud of secrecy"

gh0stpinballa has issued a correction as of 03:49 on Sep 6, 2019

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Jeff probably just met the right people in college, and was a pedophile before he ever got involved. Wouldn't be surprised if they found him by catching him and making the charge dissapear then recruited him.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

You cannot take the occult out of this. its straight up pedophile apologia and I wont allow it

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

that dementia guy in the mother jones article said jeff was already on the cabals radar years before barr hired him at dalton. he said epstein was playing piano in the early seventies at mossad connected guys mansions.

by the mid seventies when hes strutting around dalton hes dressed like broadway joe namath with furs and chest hair and gold chains

he was connected long before he pops up in history

Regulus74
Jul 26, 2007

gh0stpinballa posted:

either way epstein and mr X get friendly, maybe epstein shows his knack for numbers and an ability to compartmentalize. maybe he actually was some kind of near-genius, and they were happy to bring him on board because of whatever mathematical or scientific insights he had into whatever stock scams or mad scientist poo poo they're into.

There are like straight quotes from puff pieces about epstein that say people recommended him to their friends for financial poo poo because he had no moral compass. He was willing to do shady poo poo and outright financial crimes for his clients and with the backing of the deep state to keep himself out of trouble and with the added bonus that he had no real independent source of power to wield against the cabal, it's not hard to figure out why he was useful enough to join their club.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
it's funny that they had Saudi arabia threaten to do another 9/11 to Canada but it turns out it was actually the cabal that did it, wonder if that was a request the cabal made to mbs? he is desperate for approval

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

I don't think literally every rich person is a pedo, but I do think they are all willing to ally with one because they know class war is real.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

LIVE AMMO ROLEPLAY posted:

I don't think literally every rich person is a pedo, but I do think they are all willing to ally with one because they know class war is real.

Since the system is almost literally lubricated with child rape juices, every rich person is at bare minimum an accomplice.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

MizPiz posted:

Since the system is almost literally lubricated with child rape juices, every rich person is at bare minimum an accomplice.

:barf:

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

MizPiz posted:

certainly it is only a couple of bad apples

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Delta-Wye posted:

certainly it is only a couple of bad apples

exactly, the bad apples release ethylene which makes the whole bunch rot

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Ace of Baes posted:

Epstein isn't dead, he just retired, he was too high profile and there were too many victims, too many viral reddit and twitter posts, then the Miami herald, better to just have Epstein "kill himself", have the left assume it's a murder by the shadowy powers that be, plug a ridiculous tony rodham Clinton body swap theory on their disinfo channel (QAnon) while using an actual decoy body and sweeping Jeffrey off to who knows where to assume a new identity. Of course he had to deal with all his assets, so he signed a new will a couple days before the swap, which would also help push the "suicide" story.

His signature on that will was obviously forged. There's no point trying to do a "witness protection" for a compromised asset when you could just kill them and clumsily make it look like a suicide. Which is how the espionage world has always worked.

Anukis
Jan 23, 2006

I'm an empathetic, sensitive, educated, intellectually curious non-idiot. Hi.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

His signature on that will was obviously forged. There's no point trying to do a "witness protection" for a compromised asset when you could just kill them and clumsily make it look like a suicide. Which is how the espionage world has always worked.

Yeah, spy poo poo has a distressingly high (but not high enough?) rate of getting dumped down the chute when your cost:benefit ticks the wrong way.

Is there a CIA thread in here? Their mob poo poo is so wild.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

The final stage of any spy network is rollback

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

epstein thread did chuck barris really work for the cia?

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

I'M BACK AND I'M SCARIN' WHITE FOLKS
is there any info on jeffrey's family background?

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

throwing this out there, he's some kind of star child paedo, maybe he crashed to earth or they created him from a soup made of nazi/aristocrat paedo genes, they planted him in an unsuspecting woman's womb and when the time was right they activated him, a manchurian paedo

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Jeffrey was cloned from a historically powerful pedophile whose identity is classified to the public, and his brother received all the recessive genes.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Product of a centuries-long interplanetary breeding program: the jizzat pedorach

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Jeffrey was cloned from a historically powerful pedophile whose identity is classified to the public, and his brother received all the recessive genes.

President Jeffertus Epstein

eshock
Sep 2, 2004

Real hurthling! posted:

that dementia guy in the mother jones article said jeff was already on the cabals radar years before barr hired him at dalton. he said epstein was playing piano in the early seventies at mossad connected guys mansions.

by the mid seventies when hes strutting around dalton hes dressed like broadway joe namath with furs and chest hair and gold chains

he was connected long before he pops up in history

Yeah, confirmation from the dementia guy was nice to have but Donald Barr was the guy that hired him at Dalton, obviously he was on their radar before then.

Daily Beast had a good article from a few months ago that I didn't see pop up yet, it goes into Epstein's family and early years more thoroughly than anything I've already seen. For instance, I didn't realize that he dropped out of both Cooper Union AND NYU. A truly staggering case of failing upwards.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-dodged-questions-about-sex-with-his-dalton-prep-school-students

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Pauline worked as a school aide and was a homemaker. Seymour Epstein worked for the New York City Department of Parks and Recreation as a groundskeeper and gardener.

Allegedly.