Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Yeah its not like that was anything I felt good typing trust me. But it explains a lot. The rescue said they found her when she was about a year old and she had been feral. Who knows what she ran from. Dutch shepards arent exactly pit bulls. People arent backyard breeding them by the dozens. Theyre rare enough petsmart doesnt have them on their list of breeds when you select grooming services.

Stravag fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Sep 5, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Please give her lots of pets from the internet

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

She is being given a meaty buffalo bone after her dinner tonight for being such a good girl in the bath. After we got back from a walk i was able to just give her commands to get her inti the tub and lay down without treats and without lifting her in. She didnt even shake

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Stravag posted:

She is being given a meaty buffalo bone after her dinner tonight for being such a good girl in the bath. After we got back from a walk i was able to just give her commands to get her inti the tub and lay down without treats and without lifting her in. She didnt even shake

Yay! :3:

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Stravag posted:

What a good girl.

Does she like having the base of her tail scratched? If so please do that for me. If not, ear scratches.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Shes more about cheek rubs because she is the silliest princess

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/ClydeHusky/status/1169698726345986048

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

Does this girl deserve an early rawhide stick?

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Yes

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Last night, I came out from the bathroom after brushing my teeth to find this smiley thief squatting on my side of the bed.

And of course I didn’t make him move, that would have been felony animal cruelty.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Due to Apollo getting better at stealing more and more of the bed I'm now used to sleeping diagonally, sideways, etc.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Last night, I came out from the bathroom after brushing my teeth to find this smiley thief squatting on my side of the bed.

And of course I didn’t make him move, that would have been felony animal cruelty.

Look at the grin, no remorse. :unsmigghh:

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

He's just warming it up for you! What a good boy.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

StrixNebulosa posted:

Due to Apollo getting better at stealing more and more of the bed I'm now used to sleeping diagonally, sideways, etc.

I sleep diagonally at night so Gulliver can have the foot of the bed on one side. I usually wake up diagonally the other direction because he's taken up the pillow end of the bed on that side. Dream-wrestling with my dog, and he wins all the time.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Monty is the small spoon every single night.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

colachute posted:

Monty is the small spoon every single night.

Can we get a pupdate on that other dog who is not at all Monty? I think his name is Laslo and he looks good in a tie.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Human partner snores/shifts around at night: :argh:

Dog snores/shifts around at night: :3: It’s cool, I really only need the very edge of this bed

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Built for comfort and speed!
Fallen Rib
Pepper on my bed:

Pepper on housemates bed:

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Sloth Life posted:

Pepper on my bed:

Pepper on housemates bed:

Looks like Pepper has two beds so idk what this “my” and “housemates” nonsense is.

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Fallen Rib

colachute posted:

Looks like Pepper has two beds so idk what this “my” and “housemates” nonsense is.

Hahaha, true!

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Watch out for the pigs ears, apparently.
https://fox8.com/2019/09/06/dont-touch-any-pig-ear-treats-or-feed-them-to-your-dog-the-fda-and-cdc-say/

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Luca had a good day at the beach!

He posed

He caught

He did surf patrol with the pack

He went for runs with his twin

He posed some more

He did solo surf patrol

He posed again

And he investigated his doggelganger

A+++++ would beach with Luca again

Especially on the car ride home

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
gently caress yeah, he looks so happy.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Go Clyde, what a good boy :3:

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
Follow super scooty on Instagram, same type of feel good videos.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Luca had a good day at the beach!

He posed

He caught

He did surf patrol with the pack

He went for runs with his twin

He posed some more

He did solo surf patrol

He posed again

And he investigated his doggelganger

A+++++ would beach with Luca again

Especially on the car ride home

What a good boy. He’s gonna sleep so hard tonight :3:

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Fallen Rib
I don't always say it but believe me I am always thinking it: I love every single dog in this thread. You are all wonderful Bois and Gals

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Sloth Life posted:

I don't always say it but believe me I am always thinking it: I love every single dog in this thread. You are all wonderful Bois and Grrls

FTFY

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Monty is so funny. On walks if he sees something he’s unsure of he will use me as his buffer and will only move closer if I move closer, looking at me then looking at whatever it is, then back at me, and he keeps doing this until I move forward like “yo wtf are you waiting for?”

Good to know he’s got my back 😂

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

I got a pic of the tripod dive shop doggo today! This is Nino :3:

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Icon Of Sin posted:

I got a pic of the tripod tripawed dive shop doggo today! This is Nino :3:

Fixed that for you. Also hi Nino, I love you!

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

He got all the belly rubs I could give, them went over and grabbed his squeaky toy and brought it over so I could throw it :kimchi: such a happy boy :)

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless
Tripod, or just 1/4 seal? So sleek!

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Hi, Nino! :buddy:

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

I was just getting ready for bed, and Lando was up with me being a little crazy, chewing his squirrel stuffy and acting like he needed to go out despite having gotten back from a walk a few minutes earlier. I had taken my Nalgene out of the freezer, where it had been for a bit, and saw there was a layer of ice on the top that prevented me from drinking from it. So I closed my fist and gave it a few firm taps, but when Lando saw this, he instantly tensed up and gave me the “what did I do, dad?” look. I decided I’d let it melt instead of freaking him out even more. I would never raise a hand to my dog and it breaks my heart to think that someone could have at some point.

I’m thinking of a buddy comedy where Lando and Kedah team up and go on a road trip where they burn their former owner’s houses to the ground, preferably with them in it.

Anyhow, here’s my good boy, all tucked in with his squirrel and dozing now.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Make it a ferry trip to NZ where they can hang out with Rose and Luca

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

I was just getting ready for bed, and Lando was up with me being a little crazy, chewing his squirrel stuffy and acting like he needed to go out despite having gotten back from a walk a few minutes earlier. I had taken my Nalgene out of the freezer, where it had been for a bit, and saw there was a layer of ice on the top that prevented me from drinking from it. So I closed my fist and gave it a few firm taps, but when Lando saw this, he instantly tensed up and gave me the “what did I do, dad?” look. I decided I’d let it melt instead of freaking him out even more. I would never raise a hand to my dog and it breaks my heart to think that someone could have at some point.

I’m thinking of a buddy comedy where Lando and Kedah team up and go on a road trip where they burn their former owner’s houses to the ground, preferably with them in it.

Anyhow, here’s my good boy, all tucked in with his squirrel and dozing now.

I would watch this movie

I disturbed her nap so the search radar went up. No snacks in hand though so the targetting radar stayed down.

Stravag fucked around with this message at 12:42 on Sep 9, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

We've ordered bear a new octopus since he has thoroughly murdered this one.