Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Yeah this guy 100% has one of those spare knives you leave on a body after you've shot it to death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

That's what his hero Frank Castle would do, after all!

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Shoehead posted:

Yeah this guy 100% has one of those spare knives you leave on a body after you've shot it to death.

Well, yeah, he's a pig

Are the two D's for Daredevil? Who is also.. a vigilante who fights the police on occasion? :downsgun:

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

Johnny Truant posted:

Well, yeah, he's a pig

Are the two D's for Daredevil? Who is also.. a vigilante who fights the police on occasion? :downsgun:

Justice is blind

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

I just saw a guy with a tattoo saying "ΠΘΠ SΣRVΦΛM". Which, to the best of my knowledge, does not read "Non Serviam" but "Pthp Ssrvflm".

e: oops, how'd that "i" get in there?

Hyperlynx has a new favorite as of 10:48 on Aug 31, 2019

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Hyperlynx posted:

I just saw a guy with a tattoo saying "ΠΘΠ SΣRVΦΛM". Which, to the best of my knowledge, does not read "Non Serviam" but "Pthp Ssrvfilm".

Picking greek letters based on what latin letter they look like is absolutely wonderful for the noises it produces, because it's almost invariably some kind of pfpfpprsspfpsfpt noise.

Subjunctive posted:

I finally have content for this thread!

Also why does the copper look a: like his hat is greenscreened onto his body and b: he is greenscreened onto his car?

OwlFancier has a new favorite as of 08:24 on Aug 31, 2019

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Rotten Red Rod posted:

As least it's not a Punisher tattoo, there's an alarming number of cops who have a weird fetish for him.

... Or maybe we just can't see the Punisher part of the tattoo.

Edit: Nevermind, he has a loving Punisher tattoo done in the style of the "police lives matter" flag bullshit

https://twitter.com/wsedas/status/1166963104665591808/photo/1

lmao what loving trash

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus
We're all agreed a thin blue line flag/skull is just a klan hood you can wear in public, right?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Clitch posted:

We're all agreed a thin blue line flag/skull is just a klan hood you can wear in public, right?

Oh yeah.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
https://twitter.com/Cam_Oflage/status/1166918529557377024?s=20

You know he had to do it* to em**

* shoot

** black people

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Clitch posted:

We're all agreed a thin blue line flag/skull police uniform is just a klan hood you can wear in public, right?

Fixed that for you.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Cops and Klan go hand in hand

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

I have it on good authority that some of those that work forces are the same that burn crosses.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Hyperlynx posted:

I have it on good authority that some of those that work forces are the same that burn crosses.

:hmmyes:

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?
Is it tasteless if you get a tattoo in your mouth? Can’t imagine you’d taste much of anything. https://www.instagram.com/p/B14RevFAnLq/?igshid=1q4hy2ymp8nst

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

Clitch posted:

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

FIND THE JUDGE CHILD OR YOUR CITY DIES
Grimey Drawer

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

Is it tasteless if you get a tattoo in your mouth? Can’t imagine you’d taste much of anything. https://www.instagram.com/p/B14RevFAnLq/?igshid=1q4hy2ymp8nst

I hate that picture so much.

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now
had this show up on my Facebook feed.

Yithian
Jun 19, 2005

I can't tell if that's infected or just a Great Old One.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
They're off to see the Kitchen Scratcher of Oz

whypick1 has a new favorite as of 21:59 on Sep 3, 2019

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Huntersoninski posted:

had this show up on my Facebook feed.

I mean, I did immediately recognize who and what it was

It's still ugly, though

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

The Bloop posted:

It's still ugly, though

Yeah I mean it's obvious now. I feel like there's no way it stays this clear for too long though.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

The Bloop posted:

I absolutely did not.

I thought it might have been that meme about The Boys and Me from the old Spider-Man cartoon.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Memento posted:

I absolutely did not.

I thought it might have been that meme about The Boys and Me from the old Spider-Man cartoon.

I 100% thought it was this at first glance. Couldn't figure out what it was until other posters mentioned oz

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
That's gonna be a nice formless puddle in about 8 years. Fun.

the last s0n
Aug 12, 2013
Everybody! I finally found one.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B17wDBGB7cp/?igshid=1tchgs1izvzbh

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Geometry is hard

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Not only is that the most tasteful anime tattoo on her arm, it's probably the most tasteful anime tattoo in the entire thread. Like, it's even surrounded on all sides by clichéd weeabo poo poo and I still didn't clock for what it was.

Where are the dicks? Where are the nips? Where is the malformed Anubis monster and the nasty pink rash outline? There aren't even any arcing ropes of jism! I want to be happy for you, but I don't think this is your moment. It's just a vaguely lovely crystal. Sorry dude.

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

Modal Auxiliary posted:

Not only is that the most tasteful anime tattoo on her arm, it's probably the most tasteful anime tattoo in the entire thread. Like, it's even surrounded on all sides by clichéd weeabo poo poo and I still didn't clock for what it was.

Where are the dicks? Where are the nips? Where is the malformed Anubis monster and the nasty pink rash outline? There aren't even any arcing ropes of jism! I want to be happy for you, but I don't think this is your moment. It's just a vaguely lovely crystal. Sorry dude.

That's a pretty loving bad tattoo, it gets worse the longer you look at it

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Victis posted:

That's a pretty loving bad tattoo, it gets worse the longer you look at it

Is that colored keloid scarring down her tricep representing whatever turnip bodied cartoon I can't name?

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

From the heart-eyes Sailor Moon on her bicep... is that the same person with that Sailor Moon tattoo with the pink shading around it that a few people thought was a rash?

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

DandyLion posted:

Is that colored keloid scarring down her tricep representing whatever turnip bodied cartoon I can't name?

It looks like it's just tegaderm on a healing tattoo.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

DandyLion posted:

Weeping tattoo under some Saniderm. If she doesn’t take it off and clean it, it’ll get infected and she will have to get on some antibiotics.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Weeping tattoo under some Saniderm. If she doesn’t take it off and clean it, it’ll get infected and she will have to get on some antibiotics.

:thunk:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Fingers are harder than geometry

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Picnic Princess posted:

Fingers are harder than geometry

New thread title?

Also, someone I causally know liked that one on Instagram so I guess I need to do some trimming.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

I know reposting stuff from @snake___pit is kind of cheating, but...

"Can I get David Bowie from 'Labyrinth'?"
*30 minutes pass*
"Changed my mind, gimme a lion with a bigger forehead than that thing from 'Harry and the Hendersons'."

Surely this is worthy of a malpractice suit, even though it's a tattoo, right?

whypick1 has a new favorite as of 07:57 on Sep 6, 2019

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

her poor boobi- aaa what the hell is her arms?!

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Fluid under the saniderm is fine, as long as the tattoo was properly cleaned beforehand. I've been healing tattoos for years with the stuff and usually leave it on 3-4 days and fluid is in there the whole time. Some people remove it the day after, re-clean and re-apply, some people just leave it on. The risk for infection is mostly if that fluid leaks and opens up a big area and then bacteria gets under the saniderm and gets trapped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

..is that Melania Trump?