Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

mfcrocker posted:

Momentum have already turned it round to Jeremy Fuckin' Corbyn

this legitimately might be the worst political stunt I've ever seen
I'd say this is the worst stunt since the abortive communist coup in Indonesia. That caused the complete annihilation of anything marxist there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

suck my woke dick posted:

Big respect to them!
Spoiler: They all died.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

Gasmask posted:

jfc it isn't even fried

Potentially baked though.

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma

Even in photoshopped movie posters Rory Stewart's head is really loving awkward.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

It's such a weirdly desperate ploy to demand that your opponent comes and reams you now instead of in three weeks when they're done dismantling your political ambitions.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
I'm starting to wonder if KFC is just using the multiple current worldwide political crises to sell more chicken, as KFC also took center stage in US Congress this summer.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."
https://twitter.com/KFC_UKI/status/1169151825725087744?s=19

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Reveilled posted:

If Boris ends up in the tower will we have to start calling it Big Johnson?
Something something clock not tower?

coffeetable posted:

everyone in politics loses in the end. the measure is how much you get done first
For these fuckers, it's about how much they get to say "gently caress you, got mine" at the end after they've realized they can't take it with them.

Guavanaut posted:

A cat is penned up in a steel chamber, along with a Tory MP (which must be secured against direct interference with the cat)
This is abuse. The cat doesn't deserve to be trapped with a rabid animal.

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma

Following up the chicken with this brain genius.

https://twitter.com/alexwickham/status/1169940937847582721?s=20

Someone's had a very boozy lunch over at Tory HQ.

Gort
Aug 18, 2003

Good day what ho cup of tea
Ah yes, the Brexit process, famously straightforward and simple.

Were these people even conscious for the last three years

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

I'd bet my kidneys Rees-Mogg has neither et kfc nor even set foot in a kfc in his life

Midnight-
Aug 22, 2007

Pain or damage don't end the world, or despair, or fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man - and give some back.
Really want a KFC now.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Gort posted:

Ah yes, the Brexit process, famously straightforward and simple.

Were these people even conscious for the last three years of conservative government

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

im stuck in a call queue and theyre bombarding me with blown out careless whisper and nobody does it better send help

Cerv
Sep 14, 2004

This is a silly post with little news value.

Famously Corbyn prefers Nando’s anyway

pumpinglemma
Apr 28, 2009

DD: Fondly regard abomination.

Junior G-man posted:

Following up the chicken with this brain genius.

https://twitter.com/alexwickham/status/1169940937847582721?s=20

Someone's had a very boozy lunch over at Tory HQ.
I mean, it would be fairly accurate if you recoloured the bottom half of the Tory side poo poo-brown.

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013

Barry Foster posted:

I'd bet my kidneys Rees-Mogg has neither et kfc nor even set foot in a kfc in his life

Of course he hasn't. If he sees a poor he needs an immediate money bath lest the mental illness of poverty prove contagious.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Barry Foster posted:

Neither have I tbh

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

Rarity posted:

I did the what kind of lefty are you quiz and it turns out just like the other good posters in this thread I'm a council communist :toot:

Eco-Marxism is the only Correct choice.

The wall is reusable and the bullets will be recycled

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Midnight- posted:

Really want a KFC now.

Is KFC better in the UK than the US?

Because in the US KFC hasn't risen to the level of "edible fast food chicken" since the 1980s or something.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

sean10mm posted:

Because in the US KFC hasn't risen to the level of "edible fast food chicken" since the 1980s or something.

It was when I lived there.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Nah KFC is poo poo tier chicken. I still eat it though because I'm susceptible to advertising where the Godfather theme's used.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

sean10mm posted:

According to a goon in the army KFC only sucks in the US.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

OwlFancier posted:

im stuck in a call queue and theyre bombarding me with blown out careless whisper and nobody does it better send help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDqmJEWOJRI

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

sean10mm posted:

Oh good lord no. It's much better in the US, but still gets beaten out by Popeye's, which is basically God's Own Fried Chicken.

pitch a fitness
Mar 19, 2010

Corbyn scandal update: Jeremy sits nude in chicken suit which he believes gives him brexual powers

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.

sean10mm posted:

I mean it's been mostly breading every time I've eaten it in recent memory, but it's not a place I eat more than a couple times a decade so I can't speak to its current state. It does have the plus of not being made out of ground up newspapers and powdered sugar like Chik Fil A.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

KFC is tasty but expensive.

inkjet_lakes
Feb 9, 2015
Idly imagining Corbyn rocking up to parliament on Monday wearing a chicken suit.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

Midnight- posted:

Really want a KFC now.

Extremely same. Some fucker's eating maccy d's on the train near me and even that's setting off my 'I need to eat garbage right now' sense.

thish garbage ish ideology

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/tamhussein/status/1168857525380374529

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

:nws:-ish

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

No it isn't, but it still tramples my bloody lavender.

Steve2911 posted:

Nah KFC is poo poo tier chicken. I still eat it though because I'm susceptible to advertising where the Godfather theme's used.

Most of the kfc's in the UK are franchises and there's a lot of variability in process between places- it can be utter poo poo tier, dried out and near flavourless but a good outlet at the right time of day with good staff kfc is some good eating

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

I found the solution to all of the Conservative problems:

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

lol Colonel Sanders is trending thanks to these dumb fucks https://twitter.com/iammightor/status/1169975945329033216

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

dear lord

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem

when you brexit but he still leaving

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

"Boris dies in a ditch" bill passes lords. Just needs Brenda to sign off on it now

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/LabourLordsUK/status/1169980729993940993

soooooo, what does Boris do now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

Die in a ditch, I think