Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
the bengals are gonna win tomorrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Master Stur posted:

lol

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Master Stur posted:

AndrewP posted:

Lol this is easily the worst divisional thread

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

im glad no one talks about things like the ravens backup tight end camp battle in here tbqh

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Master Stur posted:

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

im glad no one talks about things like the ravens backup tight end camp battle in here tbqh

Not even Ravens fans know which big white TE is which so there's no point! There's the one that always likes to do hurdles. I think that's Boyle.

In other news these drat Yellow-bellied Flycatchers are getting on my nerves!! I can't stand Empids. But a guy yelled at me for not reporting a YBFL to our text group the other day so I can't just ignore em.

Kawalimus fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Sep 7, 2019

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

pbretend like you didn't see them

it sucks rear end that oberst got banned for responding not seriously to somebody who keeps making up super fake stories and asking for advice. it was a probe worthy joke though

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Sep 7, 2019

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Cavauro posted:

pbretend like you didn't see them

Funny enough that's what I usually do. But this was an adult YBFL(more obvious than the immature) that landed right in front of me and I had never reported one from the place I was at, so I figured what the hell and gave it a go. This is what they sent me:

"hey,

you should've alert us on a text group right away if you see a rare bird. adding it on ebird later in the day doesnt help to get others to chase it. "

The dumb thing is they're not even that rare really, just uncommon but MDbirding is super dramatic about the ID. I sort of understand it though because lots of inexperienced birders mistake Pewees and especially Acadians for the immature YBFL. Frankly I'm never 100% sure about the immature YBFL myself. But then again the empids just don't interest me that much like I said before. Some people are obsessed with them and study them to absurd lengths and put out these huge writeups on them.

Kawalimus fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Sep 7, 2019

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
The Patriots are tying to challenge the Browns for the AFC crown but they will hurst be another victim in the era of the Browns Dynasty.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Don't bring that Patriot talk in here keep that to the AFC East thread this thread buddy, this threads about the Bengals

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Bengals please save us from the unstoppable dynasty

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Kawalimus posted:

Funny enough that's what I usually do. But this was an adult YBFL(more obvious than the immature) that landed right in front of me and I had never reported one from the place I was at, so I figured what the hell and gave it a go. This is what they sent me:

"hey,

you should've alert us on a text group right away if you see a rare bird. adding it on ebird later in the day doesnt help to get others to chase it. "

The dumb thing is they're not even that rare really, just uncommon but MDbirding is super dramatic about the ID. I sort of understand it though because lots of inexperienced birders mistake Pewees and especially Acadians for the immature YBFL. Frankly I'm never 100% sure about the immature YBFL myself. But then again the empids just don't interest me that much like I said before. Some people are obsessed with them and study them to absurd lengths and put out these huge writeups on them.

Do you ever go to the toilet or urinal and text everyone after seeing your rare bird (genital cock)

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Cavauro posted:

Do you ever go to the toilet or urinal and text everyone after seeing your rare bird (genital cock)

I don't play with my phone anywhere near toilets. I just do it right then and there.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
The bengals will continue their incredible 52 year streak of beating the Bengals.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

To be the best you have to beat the best

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I've now heard a lot of stories about MD Birding and let's just say that I'm not a fan

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I wonder if that Special Bengals style of meltdown was a Marvin thing or if it's a player thing.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's based on the fans

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Browns are going to be middling, but promising.

Sort of depends how much of a punk Mayfield is.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
im glad football is back but im not glad for sundays to make me sad again

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Cavauro posted:

I let a lot of AFC North posts slide, but:

No Cavauro.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Athanatos posted:

I let a lot of AFC North posts slide, but:

No Cavauro.

Lmao nice cover. With Luck out you just want to get in on the thread of champions

Welcome!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sorry to the Mod. been messing up a lot lately

Dubious posted:

the clevaland bro2wns suck rear end

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Bengals please save us from the unstoppable dynasty

Andy...please

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

It is 6:25 A.M. Sunday September 8th 2019. Today is the day I tell my grandchildren where I was, and what I was doing when the unstoppable 100 year long Browns Dynasty started. Sorry Titans.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

Smiling Mandrill posted:

It is 6:25 A.M. Sunday September 8th 2019. Today is the day I tell my grandchildren where I was, and what I was doing when the unstoppable 100 year long Browns Dynasty started. Sorry Titans.

Same here except it is now 7:49am.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The AFC North went 3-1 today. an unstoppable division with a 75% winning percentage. three Out of four is .750

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Cavauro posted:

The AFC North went 3-1 today. an unstoppable division with a 75% winning percentage. three Out of four is .750

The Ravens lost, didn't they

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Today the bengals show what it truly means to sniff the farts of mcvay

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
The Cleveland Browns win again!

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
LET'S GO THE RAVENS BABY WOOOOO gently caress YEAAAAAAA

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

looks like the ravens are the best team of all time

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
On pace to win this game 84 - 0

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Ghost Dog posted:

looks like the ravens are the best team of all time

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

all purple super bowl pretty cool

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
I'm just here to say gently caress this team. Here comes the poo poo team banner

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
Lmao

Pulchritudinous
May 19, 2005
It means "to reduce by one-tenth."

Dolphins bad, yes, but Ravens good?

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Lamar Jackson is a one dimensional QB. All he wants to do is stand in the pocket and throw TDs. A guy with his speed should really be running more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Pulchritudinous posted:

Dolphins bad, yes, but Ravens good?

Also yes. Well, depending on if Jimmy Smith is dead. If the 8 games he plays a year are mostly in the back half of the season then we should be pretty good.