Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

pokeyman posted:

this is surely revealing my ignorance, but what is the point of ordering up such a report? you say these two numbers need to meet, then you mandate one of the numbers can’t change, so the result is foregone. I can’t imagine anyone who voted for you caring about the indirection, and I can’t imagine anyone who voted against you being fooled for even a moment. is it to funnel some friends three months' salary? is it to contract out the actual act of governing so you can get back to ignoring town halls?

when you sell off your healthcare system for parts you can blame the report

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
I like news radio and listen to news 1130 a lot which sucks in many ways but the suckiest is the long time broadcaster and reverse mortgage huckster Bill Good they brought back from retirement so he could spout his dipshit boomer opinions in 30 second blips every hour or so.

The latest one is saying hey maybe mad max Bernier shouldn’t be calling a teen mentally deranged, but however hey the sailboat crew will be flying so she and her dad could have just flown over to spare us all this stunt checkmate libs :smug:

ugh it annoyed me more than most of his stupid proclamations, usually he is just pining for the return of Gordon Campbell BC libs.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
https://twitter.com/MikeBeauvais/status/1169274469350879233

Postmedia: We wish we were Breitbart

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
https://twitter.com/jeffsamsonow/status/1169064548961329152?s=19

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
In MB Pallister ordered another 30% cut to top management positions in crown corps, on top of a previous 30% cut. I wonder what's going to happen to a company that's had over half of it's top positions axed...also coincidentally when the time comes to privatize there will be a pool of experience talent just waiting in the sidelines.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

autism ZX spectrum posted:

In MB Pallister ordered another 30% cut to top management positions in crown corps, on top of a previous 30% cut. I wonder what's going to happen to a company that's had over half of it's top positions axed...also coincidentally when the time comes to privatize there will be a pool of experience talent just waiting in the sidelines.

we hosed

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

the best thing about the whole uk kerfuffle is that old man lord black just wrote a 2000 word column feliating boris johnson and how good brexit was going under him

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Workplace cut the 15% via attrition and then hired like 25% more than had initially been there lol

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

loving this

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

autism ZX spectrum posted:

lol why have a functioning government who needs that. eradicate the whole pc party

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

:rip: NS, PEI, and NFLD

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I lived through hurricane Juan in 2003 sleeping on an air mattress in a drag queen's apartment

It'll be fine

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
The Vancouver Sun ran a white nationalist op ed that they've since pulled from their website after people complained, but it made it into the print edition today.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KahlonRav/status/1170331488044191744

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

"Sun Media printed a racist screed" isn't even the free square on the media outrage bingo card.

Femtosecond
Aug 2, 2003

I was gonna say that Vancouver Sun is under Postmedia, but then I checked and Sun Media is also under Postmedia... lmao Canadian media.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Femtosecond posted:

I was gonna say that Vancouver Sun is under Postmedia, but then I checked and Sun Media is also under Postmedia... lmao Canadian media.

Maybe they'll get better once they get those 600 million trudeaubucks

T.C.
Feb 10, 2004

Believe.
https://web.archive.org/web/2019090...rgues-professor

Here's a link to the pulled article

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
https://twitter.com/Ian_from_TO/status/1170542132958060545

James Baud
May 24, 2015

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

The Globe And Mail (Op-Ed): When it comes to dogs, we shouldn’t call ourselves ‘owners’

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

I own my dog on the reg when I pretend to throw a ball and she goes running and I say “lol owned”

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Neil Macdonald did the same column this morning but 1000% times better: https://www.cbc.ca/news/opinion/lola-charley-1.5273073

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

infernal machines posted:

:rip: NS, PEI, and NFLD

It's a sunny day here

I give the noaa four pinocchios

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
what is the good political party in Canada

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
the liberal-conservatives

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

The Rhinoceros Party (Parti Rhinocéros).

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

Chuka Umana posted:

The NDP but only the Waffle

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Ha ha there are no good political parties in Canada

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

I'm going to start the pipeline party, which will ironically be the only party that isn't pro-pipeline

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

gonna start the anti pipeline party party which is against the pipeline party despite it also being against pipelines

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

priznat posted:

gonna start the anti pipeline party party which is against the pipeline party despite it also being against pipelines

The pipeline party is pro gay space communism you fascist.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Powershift posted:

The pipeline party is pro gay space communism you fascist.

the anti pipeline party party is pro gay space communism but with gondola based public transportation

PS: SPLITTER!!

priznat has issued a correction as of 21:23 on Sep 8, 2019

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

Chuka Umana posted:

the dutch

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I'm going to start the FALGSC Party and never tell anyone what the acronym stands for and only the cool and/or terminally online will know

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
eagerly awaiting the merger of the pee pee and pipeline party so we can really address the backlog in canadian politics

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Chuka Umana posted:

Marxist-Leninist

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

Chuka Umana posted:

none of them

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

permabanned from cbc comment section for advocating the liquidation of the royal family

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

A Russian troll farm posted:

permabanned from cbc comment section for advocating the liquidation of the royal family

Monetarily or physically?

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Colonel Cancer posted:

Ha ha there are no good political parties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Chuka Umana posted: