Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Sour Diesel posted:

Actually, Losing Is Good

lol anyone still having faith in this team. bring on the meltdowns and trade demands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

https://twitter.com/PFTCommenter/status/1170761198431813634

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/jeffzrebiec/status/1170795363453870086

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
I’m glad the browns lost.

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Except they are playing the Patriots. As ever during this horrid match up the only thing to root for is a meteor strike.

honestly, I can't give a poo poo about the Patriots anymore. they're just the generically evil faceless billionaires. born and bred into a system of staggering inequality while never sniffing what could have been. the steelers are middle managers. soulless class traitors through and through who deserve nothing but scorn and whisper campaigns that are 100% true about how they beat their wives.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

stay woke

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Maybe this will be the year that Tomlin realizes the way he can beat the Pats is just to order a killshot on Brady.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Gareth Gobulcoque posted:

honestly, I can't give a poo poo about the Patriots anymore. they're just the generically evil faceless billionaires. born and bred into a system of staggering inequality while never sniffing what could have been. the steelers are middle managers. soulless class traitors through and through who deserve nothing but scorn and whisper campaigns that are 100% true about how they beat their wives.

Eat my rear end, purple browns

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
Can someone do a big effort post quoting all the browns fans who thought the team was good tia

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Gareth Gobulcoque posted:

lol why havent people accepted that brady is going to just keep winning until he goes away

it's not that big of a deal, they just win who cares

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

here's the effort post full of quotes

Despera posted:

Aw Tomlin wants the type of player who loves to slave away on Ben Rothlessburger's plantation.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Time posted:

Can someone do a big effort post quoting all the browns fans who thought the team was good tia

I think if you look at most post from long term Browns fans you will find our tongue has been firmly planted in our cheek this whole time. Anyone who has followed this team for over a decade ain't getting excited about poo poo.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Smiling Mandrill posted:

I think if you look at most post from long term Browns fans you will find our tongue has been firmly planted in our cheek this whole time. Anyone who has followed this team for over a decade ain't getting excited about poo poo.

That’s absolutely not true

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Time posted:

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Time posted:

can’t believe the browns fans are trying to walk back their hype

the browns are fuckin garbage

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Time posted:

That's absolutely not true

https://twitter.com/TDavenport_NFL/status/1170800478483091456?s=20

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Smiling Mandrill posted:

lmao

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Smiling Mandrill posted:

you guys called me an emotionless robot when i told you awarding yourselves a theoretical divisonal title was stupid lmao

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

my many meltdowns are all just satiring the exact person i am

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
1 game in:

"J/K guys, was a joke all a long"

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

lol

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Smiling Mandrill posted:

"haha jokes on all of you i was just pretending to be excited about sports. i fooled u all. TROLLED!"

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1170812481838682112?s=20

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

after looking inside of baker, doctors confirmed he is indeed a bitch

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
The bengals have scored some tds.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Imagine watching this first game and come out thinking the Browns are bad. Lmao. You fools. You absolute buffoons.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Somebody has to keep the factory lights on

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Sour Diesel posted:

after looking inside of baker, doctors confirmed he is indeed a bitch

The Truth Hurts

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i looked in the old thread and i proclaim that flikken and smiling mandril deserve amnesty if the browns do not turn things around. this is not related to them as people but their actions. kill everyone else, except for the guy who gave up on the team for the whole year in the third quarter today. that was funny and he should be left alone as well, unless he jumps back on the greatness bandwagon. Thank you

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

the mundane witlessness of browns posters itt reminds me of the endless loving avalanche of packers posters, a veritable army of them just endlessly talking about their 4th string fullback being the best in the league. that kind of espn 14 round table eventually drove gendo to be a sex pest and like oberst is just sitting there with a deliverance voice, overalls and a straw hat petting his pet pig and yall wanna play games

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

the mundane witlessness of browns posters itt reminds me of the endless loving avalanche of packers posters, a veritable army of them just endlessly talking about their 4th string fullback being the best in the league. that kind of espn 14 round table eventually drove gendo to be a sex pest and like oberst is just sitting there with a deliverance voice, overalls and a straw hat petting his pet pig and yall wanna play games

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
If you want your team to go anything less than 16-0 you are a bad fan.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

:allears:

Okay, I legit got a chuckle out of this.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Athanatos posted:

1 game in:

"J/K guys, was a joke all a long"

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

If this poo poo team turns it around shame me endlessly

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I can't wait til Baker gets into the lite beer and decides to post on instagram

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Ches Neckbeard posted:

If this poo poo team turns it around shame me endlessly

if they win the super bowl you have to remain unhappy about it to continue being a poster in good standing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Cavauro posted:

if they win the super bowl you have to remain unhappy about it to continue being a poster in good standing

I still can't be happy about the Cavs winning in 16. You ask to little