Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

fartknocker posted:

:allears:

Okay, I legit got a chuckle out of this.

marsh is notorious for giving chuckles to his friends and fellow posters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

the mundane witlessness of browns posters itt reminds me of the endless loving avalanche of packers posters, a veritable army of them just endlessly talking about their 4th string fullback being the best in the league. that kind of espn 14 round table eventually drove gendo to be a sex pest and like oberst is just sitting there with a deliverance voice, overalls and a straw hat petting his pet pig and yall wanna play games

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Ches Neckbeard posted:

If this poo poo team turns it around shame me endlessly

you have nothing to worry about tbh

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

bog old marsh pussy has an unmatched way with words, with that last post being a great example

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the joke is that i originally wrote that post in the old thread, and was "ghost" quoted, so to speak. i'm not mad.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Cavauro posted:

the joke is that i originally wrote that post in the old thread, and was "ghost" quoted, so to speak. i'm not mad.

Actually that post says that marsh wrote it

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
Please don’t steal material or root for the browns

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Cavauro posted:

bog old marsh pussy

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
The Cleveland Browns have won the Super Bowl!!!

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Time posted:

Please don’t steal material or root for the browns

it was an act of preservation, not theft

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Sour Diesel posted:

it was an act of preservation, not theft

Cavauro is trying to steal it from marshoussy because much like the nfl prior to 2004, old threads don’t count and also the browns suck rear end

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

blitz posted it on page one.... how deep does this go

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ah poo poo

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Cavauro posted:

ah poo poo

and you almost got away with it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i thought my inception, next-level theft of the post, because marsh stole it from blitz, would muddle everything up enough that i would get credit. But Blitz7x wrote that post, and was the first person to post it. You don't need to bother going back to the previous afc north thread or anything like that. put this dog to bed. pop the dog in the bed and tell no more ghost stories. dog

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Fighting over scraps: AFC North

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

this scandal is even bigger than all the AB nonsense

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

sweet thursday posted:

Fighting over scraps: AFC North

please keep conversation relevant to the topic at hand, or you are no longer welcome in this thread

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Too much anger over nothing in this thread imo

Now I'm going to watch the league champs the Cincinnati Bengals

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

now that cavuro is canceled the only good ohio poster is im glad the bengals lost.guy

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
I can’t believe blitz posted something funny. This thread is full of miracles

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Time posted:

I can’t believe blitz posted something funny. This thread is full of miracles

You should check out the world of darkness thread for funny blitz posts

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

I'm glad the Bengals lost.

I'm glad because I'm not sure I would be able to hold myself to this decision if they had won.

I had an amazing seat for the game, and was perfectly placed to see the hit made on Giovanni Bernard. This is a kid who has been every bit the upstanding citizen, and builds schools in Haiti with his wealth. What I realized when I was asked to watch a player lower his eyes to the grass and drive the crown of his helmet through Gio's head over and over is that the NFL doesn't care at all about these people. I guess I always knew that but it really drove the point home.

The NFL reviewed the play to see whether their idiotic notion of what is and isn't a catch was held to. They reviewed the play to see whether Gio's wrist touched the ground. They reviewed the play to see if he was able to hold on to a bit of leather as he lost consciousness. They forced us to watch Ryan Shazier do exactly what they claim to be trying to prevent over twenty times. I finally came to terms with the fact that the reason the NFL doesn't make a more serious effort to enforce these penalties is because they don't give a drat about Giovanni Bernard. As I watched fans throw cans and bottles at the officials I realized that had more to do with the colors on the uniforms than the fact that that one hit will almost certainly have a major impact on the kid's life. I like the team because I like the players.

Players don't give a poo poo about personal fouls because they're called arbitrarily, and until the NFL makes personal fouls reviewable I am not consuming another second of football. I should stop outright regardless, but I love the game. I will miss chatting with y'all but I can't justify following a sport that has such flagrant disregard for the welfare of its players. I'll see y'all in other subforums.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Sour Diesel posted:

I'm glad the Bengals lost.

I'm glad because I'm not sure I would be able to hold myself to this decision if they had won.

I had an amazing seat for the game, and was perfectly placed to see the hit made on Giovanni Bernard. This is a kid who has been every bit the upstanding citizen, and builds schools in Haiti with his wealth. What I realized when I was asked to watch a player lower his eyes to the grass and drive the crown of his helmet through Gio's head over and over is that the NFL doesn't care at all about these people. I guess I always knew that but it really drove the point home.

The NFL reviewed the play to see whether their idiotic notion of what is and isn't a catch was held to. They reviewed the play to see whether Gio's wrist touched the ground. They reviewed the play to see if he was able to hold on to a bit of leather as he lost consciousness. They forced us to watch Ryan Shazier do exactly what they claim to be trying to prevent over twenty times. I finally came to terms with the fact that the reason the NFL doesn't make a more serious effort to enforce these penalties is because they don't give a drat about Giovanni Bernard. As I watched fans throw cans and bottles at the officials I realized that had more to do with the colors on the uniforms than the fact that that one hit will almost certainly have a major impact on the kid's life. I like the team because I like the players.

Players don't give a poo poo about personal fouls because they're called arbitrarily, and until the NFL makes personal fouls reviewable I am not consuming another second of football. I should stop outright regardless, but I love the game. I will miss chatting with y'all but I can't justify following a sport that has such flagrant disregard for the welfare of its players. I'll see y'all in other subforums.

personally i wish they had won

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
hosed up

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'm mad that Snac Taylor is too hot and sexy, and he's out of my drat league

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
If the Steelers can lose we'll be the only team in the AFCN to win in week 1

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Everyone in the afc north lost, except the Browns.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The AFC North went 3-1 today. an unstoppable division with a 75% losing percentage. three Out of four is .750

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010
Faker Gayfield

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
I regret none of my posts

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i forgot the steelers didn't play yet, so don't read my last post, and you don't have to look at this and reply to it with an own if you never read my posts so don't own me by saying no change or anything like that. It wouldn't make sense

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Oberst posted:

Faker Gayfield

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
BAN 09/06/19 11:41pm Oberst "Have you considered not being sexy?" is not the appropriate response to a woman asking for advice about being sexually harassed. Do not post in this thread ever again. Beer4TheBeerGod LITERALLY AN ADMI

mama mia

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
LITERALLY AN ADMIN doesnt seem to be an actual admin.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Oberst is such a ray of sunshine in the forums, doesn't seem like him.

The Bengals dominating the third quarter and getting 0 points out of it seemed very old Bengals, but acknowledging the weaknesses an offensive line and linebacker and scheming around them looked good.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

you’re right, Andy rules

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Have you considered not being sexy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Well this is a comedy site not a lifestyle improvement jerkoff.