Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

baka kaba
Jul 19, 2003

PLEASE ASK ME, THE SELF-PROFESSED NO #1 PAUL CATTERMOLE FAN IN THE SOMETHING AWFUL S-CLUB 7 MEGATHREAD, TO NAME A SINGLE SONG BY HIS EXCELLENT NU-METAL SIDE PROJECT, SKUA, AND IF I CAN'T PLEASE TELL ME TO
EAT SHIT

"shame on you" chants as the Tories file out and everyone stays right where they are

e- no tax in this lawless land

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
:brexit:

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
The EU is laughing right now.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
Parliament closing to shouts of shame after Bercow basically said Prorogation is blatant abuse of power :laffo:

Mebh
May 10, 2010

Aw and they cut the feed.

moostaffa
Apr 2, 2008

People always ask me about Toad, It's fantastic. Let me tell you about Toad. I do very well with Toad. I love Toad. No one loves Toad more than me, BELIEVE ME. Toad loves me. I have the best Toad.
Bercow is not happy

baka kaba
Jul 19, 2003

PLEASE ASK ME, THE SELF-PROFESSED NO #1 PAUL CATTERMOLE FAN IN THE SOMETHING AWFUL S-CLUB 7 MEGATHREAD, TO NAME A SINGLE SONG BY HIS EXCELLENT NU-METAL SIDE PROJECT, SKUA, AND IF I CAN'T PLEASE TELL ME TO
EAT SHIT

Time to channel hop to the lords... what the heck is going on in HERE

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"

SpaceDrake posted:

We are, frankly, in rather scary territory here. It's not up to Parliament to arrest Boris - they've already passed the law. It's now on the British Police, so far as I understand, to detain the PM if he decides to ignore the law.

If the police side with Boris and refuse to uphold a law Parliament passed, we are in genuine chaos territory wherein Scotland almost certainly secedes immediately, a rebellion of some sort breaks out in NI and even Wales begins to look shaky.

It's utterly hilarious to see Boris march to endless defeat, but the next few weeks are going to be extraordinarily tense. Please make sure to take care of yourselves, Goons!

AT least maybe it's a good thing that apparently Boris pissed off the police in the last week. They're more likely to go 'well, off you go' perhaps? But well, ACAB.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
This poo poo is like the last episode of The Prisoner!

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

lol the lords have all gone to bed

baka kaba
Jul 19, 2003

EAT SHIT

this is like being in church

iSimian
Jan 19, 2008

Well, there's your problem!
This is like watching some king of Freemason ritual.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

baka kaba posted:

Time to channel hop to the lords... what the heck is going on in HERE

what if Royal Assent but on the spot

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
...now rise for hymn 316.

baka kaba
Jul 19, 2003

EAT SHIT

suck my woke dick posted:

what if Royal Assent but on the spot

you missed the dance of the hats

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

All this ceremony seems especially dumb considering the sheer fuckery of the last week

baka kaba
Jul 19, 2003

EAT SHIT

I know a good word count padding when I see one

iSimian
Jan 19, 2008

Well, there's your problem!
It's an imperial Wal-Mart chant in reverse.

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!

quote:

Cameron to defend Brexit referendum in documentary
Film-maker says former Conservative PM thought he was ‘doing what had to be done’

David Cameron has robustly defended his decision to call a referendum in 2016 on the UK’s membership of the EU, according to a film-maker producing a documentary about his time in 10 Downing Street.

Denys Blakeway, a leading British political film producer, conducted a series of interviews with Cameron for a two-part documentary on his time in power, which will be released at the same time as his memoirs later this month.

The former prime minister is defiant about calling the vote on Brexit and insists he did his best for the country, according to the film-maker.

Blakeway, once dubbed the “TV confessor of choice” for Britain’s politicians, has previously interviewed Tony Blair, Sir John Major and Lady Thatcher about their times in office.

“I don’t get the sense he is deeply wounded in a traumatic way by his political career. He is not a man given to great introspective regret, in my view. He will always maintain that as a politician he was doing what had to be done and was best for the country,” the film-maker told the Radio Times.

etc

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/sep/10/cameron-to-defend-brexit-referendum-in-documentary

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

furthermore, Cameron believed the pig's head was asking for it

moostaffa
Apr 2, 2008

People always ask me about Toad, It's fantastic. Let me tell you about Toad. I do very well with Toad. I love Toad. No one loves Toad more than me, BELIEVE ME. Toad loves me. I have the best Toad.
https://twitter.com/Another_Europe/status/1171219964604354567?s=19

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Im hoping boris yells out THE AYES HAVE IT right as they announce the result

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
Sounds like half of these laws shes rhyming off will be overturned post brexit by the gammons

baka kaba
Jul 19, 2003

EAT SHIT

Why do they pretend the Queen wrote this it's frickin weird

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

baka kaba posted:

Why do they pretend the Queen wrote this it's frickin weird

All power theoretically derives from the monarch so we gotta pretend

baka kaba
Jul 19, 2003

EAT SHIT

Mogg's in the mosh pit

Ms Adequate posted:

All power theoretically derives from the monarch so we gotta pretend

yeah but adding "Prince Philip and I..." come on!!

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
Mogg is giving the instructions lol!

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

baka kaba posted:

you missed the dance of the hats

Oh, that's still amateur level doffing, we did like 5x more and 3x more complex doffing to graduate

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

marktheando posted:

lol the lords have all gone to bed

The opposition Lords aren’t there in protest.

baka kaba
Jul 19, 2003

EAT SHIT

SPEEEEEEEKOOOHHHHHHH

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Let Bercow go to bed.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

baka kaba posted:

Mogg's in the mosh pit

yeah but adding "Prince Philip and I..." come on!!

Oh well sod that.

It should obviously be "We".

baka kaba
Jul 19, 2003

EAT SHIT

lol they're checking for Tories hiding outside the door

e- now everyone's lining up to give bercow hugs, he's not going to bed for a while

baka kaba fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Sep 10, 2019

moostaffa
Apr 2, 2008

I loving hate tories.

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

I WON THE BETTING POOL ON TESSAS THIRD STUPID VOTE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS HALF-ASSED TITLE

Slippery Tilde
SO... when do the riots start?

Doccykins
Feb 21, 2006
End of the BBC Parliament broadcast dropped Mogg in it for being the organiser of the government benches not coming back to the commons to shake the speakers hand

tecnocrat
Oct 5, 2003
Struggling to keep his sanity.

Doccykins posted:

End of the BBC Parliament broadcast dropped Mogg in it for being the organiser of the government benches not coming back to the commons to shake the speakers hand

He was too busy being a villain in a Dickens novel.

DaWolfey
Oct 25, 2003

College Slice
That whole thing was amazing.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
Now its Big Boy Boris' turn, going to razzle dazzle the EU in 4 weeks when others couldn't do it with 3 years.

happyhippy fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Sep 10, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Doccykins posted:

I hope Mogg catches stomach flu and shits out his guts before returning on the 14th