Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
this image does a good job showing who is part of CFR and an idea of how far reaching it is

https://twitter.com/Thomas_Binder/status/1105900432319266817?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

i'm pretty sure that big underwater observatory that went missing is where they're keeping the still very alive epstein

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Serf posted:

i'm pretty sure that big underwater observatory that went missing is where they're keeping the still very alive epstein

The scientists suspected it had been carried away by the sea; Observatory said it believed it had been attacked.

Hilario Baldness
Feb 10, 2005

:buddy:

Grimey Drawer

Al! posted:

capitalism gave all of civilization schizophrenia, please read Anti-Oedipus by Deleuze and Guattari (warning, reading this cover to cover will give you schizophrenia)

Videodrome Is A Documentary

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mdemone posted:

The scientists suspected it had been carried away by the sea; Observatory said it believed it had been attacked.

OregonDonor
Mar 12, 2010
"We have to look for power sources here, and distribution networks we were never taught, routes of power our teachers never imagined, or were encouraged to avoid…we have to find meters whose scales are unknown in the world, draw our own schematics, getting feedback, making connections, reducing the error, trying to learn the real function…zeroing in on what incalculable plot? Up here, on the surface, coal-tars, hydrogenation, synthesis were always phony, dummy functions to hide the real, the planetary mission yes perhaps centuries in the unrolling…this ruinous plant, waiting for its Kabbalists and new alchemists to discover the Key, teach the mysteries to others…"

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Young Orc

Office Commando posted:

i like to think he never stopped being niander wallace, mainly because that leaves harrison ford murking his rear end irl on the table.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Young Orc

Bip Roberts posted:

I assume David Carridine was all into the kiddies but what if he was also using his shaolin training to try to take down the cabal from the inside before they faked his selfsuck death?

so like eastern promises?

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Hilario Baldness posted:

Videodrome Is A Documentary

The One You Go to Bed With

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Al! posted:

capitalism gave all of civilization schizophrenia, please read Anti-Oedipus by Deleuze and Guattari (warning, reading this cover to cover will give you schizophrenia)

all is rhizome!!

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

guiffre vs dershowitz got the can kicked down the road again after the next court date was going to be 9/11. it’s later in sept now.

im eager for dersh to have another good round of loud yelling about how extremely innocent he is and about olga the old masseuse and how he has only had sex with one person since being married (namely his wife!)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Bulgakov posted:

all is rhizome!!

i really think of myself more as a line of flight but im prepaired to think of myself as both and also a cancerous BwO

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

SardonicTyrant posted:

How would you even know you're schizophrenic? There are rich people harvesting the blood of the young. The is a conspiracy out to control America, we call them think tanks and superpacs.

Magical thinking? There are people right now making a living getting people to eat only light or crystals or whatever, and they're all getting rich instead of being locked up.

Where is the actual boundary anymore?

Double Edit: Eh, I just realized how lovely it is getting into this sort of argument about a real mental illness.

society is dangerously manic and needs to take its meds (communism)

A Real Hologram
Jun 22, 2018

Moo!
will someone please explain this photo to me, of our beloved national treasure Tom Hanks with some... suspicious stuff going on here

https://twitter.com/risetoflyy/status/1171025728642736129?s=12

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within

A Real Hologram posted:

will someone please explain this photo to me, of our beloved national treasure Tom Hanks with some... suspicious stuff going on here

black girl magic

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within
edit: double post

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 29 days!)

A Real Hologram posted:

https://youtu.be/b2Y_LmdfRC4?t=21

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
that photo is from Oprah's website in 2014, all the og links have been deleted though

tylersayten
Mar 20, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bulgakov posted:

guiffre vs dershowitz got the can kicked down the road again after the next court date was going to be 9/11. it’s later in sept now.

im eager for dersh to have another good round of loud yelling about how extremely innocent he is and about olga the old masseuse and how he has only had sex with one person since being married (namely his wife!)

Dershowitz, a child rapist himself, has openly stated he plans to put Giuffre in prison. Think about that

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

A Real Hologram posted:

you hit your head really bad

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Joementum posted:

hey guys, this is George HW Bush, the guy who works for an oil company and definitely NOT the CIA. anyway, i know i'm usually in Houston, but I wanted to let you know that i'm close to Dallas right now but, and i cannot emphasize this enough, not actually in Dallas, but I will be soon. anyway, I heard someone just killed the president, so here's a guy who might have done it which is definitely not me. ok, bye now, i'm ending this extremely normal phone call.

Truniht
Jan 10, 2019

Didn't Dyncorp get caught engaging in human trafficking around the time of the embassy leaks

iirc they were bringing little boy prostitutes to meetings w/ afghan warlords

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

A Real Hologram posted:

https://twitter.com/JrKuthumi/status/1171028038555000832?s=19

Lol at not getting tom hanks' weird gimmick

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I'm confused who is the captain at this moment.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

i’m always saying this

https://twitter.com/loriekonish/status/1171430912979898368?s=21

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

bill gates obsession with biotech and population control of the third world ties in with epstein's interest in same and his insemination ranch

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

recall the CIA used al qaeda in syria - an army of paedophile terrorists - to guard the aleppo seed bank and smuggle out wheat seeds for use in the future climate ravaged plains of midwestern america

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

crack ping crack ping

i think breeding compliant sex slaves for the ruling class to use for procreation was something jeff was looking to develop on a big scale, fritzl with a tesla

crack ping

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

That's about as honest as you can get, really. Why would one of the richest guys in the world need someone like Epstein to help him meet other rich people? Because those powerful people wouldn't talk to him unless it was through Epstein's networking. It's a system of controlled access and enforced trust through blackmail (which takes the form of a demonstration of their shared value of immoral exploitation).

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

sleeptalker posted:

That's about as honest as you can get, really. Why would one of the richest guys in the world need someone like Epstein to help him meet other rich people? Because those powerful people wouldn't talk to him unless it was through Epstein's networking. It's a system of controlled access and enforced trust through blackmail (which takes the form of a demonstration of their shared value of immoral exploitation).

No, Bill Gates is fuckin kids too, he is not a good one lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Ace of Baes posted:

No, Bill Gates is fuckin kids too, he is not a good one lol

Every interview I've ever seen of him makes me think he's missing some normal human emotions. He's always got a flat affect and seems somewhat detached and dismissive unless he's irritated. Jerry Seinfeld is another who seems like that.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

this is literally the news right now they built a loving diorama of Epstein’s suicide

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Spergin Morlock posted:

Every interview I've ever seen of him makes me think he's missing some normal human emotions. He's always got a flat affect and seems somewhat detached and dismissive unless he's irritated. Jerry Seinfeld is another who seems like that.

It's so easy to believe anything negative about Jeremy Seinfeld. gently caress that guy

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

This part basically confirms what Citations Needed was saying about Bill Gates on their episode about him:

quote:

In one message to Ito, Epstein wrote, “Gates would like a write up on our one science program for tues next week.”

Basically Gates specifically tries to cultivate the narrative of himself being some great philanthropist figure and makes organizations who receive his money publish pro-Gates propaganda. And unsurprisingly he also hangs with people like Epstein.

Some of the best evidence for the efficacy of Gates' propaganda is that even a lot of self-identified leftists like to cite him as some "exception" and "how billionaires should be."

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Taintrunner posted:

this is literally the news right now they built a loving diorama of Epstein’s suicide

did the Taiwan cgi news people make a re-enactment yet?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Ytlaya posted:

This part basically confirms what Citations Needed was saying about Bill Gates on their episode about him:

Basically Gates specifically tries to cultivate the narrative of himself being some great philanthropist figure and makes organizations who receive his money publish pro-Gates propaganda. And unsurprisingly he also hangs with people like Epstein.

Some of the best evidence for the efficacy of Gates' propaganda is that even a lot of self-identified leftists like to cite him as some "exception" and "how billionaires should be."

I still just wonder how much more secure our national information infrastructure could have been if he hadn't pulled all of the IE incompatibility shenanigans and caused hundreds of thousands of developer hours to be spent targeting multiple browsers.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I saw a National Enquirer at the store (can't find it online) and the headline was something like

EPSTEIN MURDERED - Pedophile Billionaire Liquidated by International Cabal of Sex Criminals

So that's fun. Enquirer is owned by trump allies so i guess the strategy is to just say the truth out of a stupid mouth.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Hatebag posted:

I saw a National Enquirer at the store (can't find it online) and the headline was something like

EPSTEIN MURDERED - Pedophile Billionaire Liquidated by International Cabal of Sex Criminals

So that's fun. Enquirer is owned by trump allies so i guess the strategy is to just say the truth out of a stupid mouth.

The number one QAnon channel on YouTube is run by a Chinese cult that is a CIA front. Pizzagate was pushed by Cernovich under direction from Alan Dershowitz. It's always been their strategy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Wait until you start realizing that all the "debunkers" have really odd connections to the CIA or Mossad