Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Cyclone boards suggested McCarney because he has ties to both schools. It would be an ok choice.

It’ll probably end up being Kevin Costner or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

iwentdoodie posted:

It's not that bad.

Like legit it's not even hotter than Florida.

I’ve never been but he’s from rural rear end Georgia and he said it was fuckin miserable. Then again a lot of that work was on ships and piers and probably generally miserable anywhere south.

Also, it just occurred to me he may have been talking about Diego Garcia. gently caress. I’ll have to ask.

Either way our southern future is hellish.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Declan MacManus posted:

usc should try and hire jeff brohm but they’ll probably call once, lose confidence, and settle for gus bradley

No stay away

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Bird in a Blender posted:

Cyclone boards suggested McCarney because he has ties to both schools. It would be an ok choice.

It’ll probably end up being Kevin Costner or something.

They do have the Field of Dreams thing next year so yeah maybe. Dan McCarney can get hosed

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

As usual, it is Mark Richt's year.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Unlike Mark richt against a good team a nice jar of cheese balls will mever let you down

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
If Hoiberg was still coaching in the NBA I’d say he had a shot at guest picker, but as it is probably not. Costner seems like a decent call, assuming he feels like traveling to Ames.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
These aren't bad, and by that I mean I really like them. Bonus that it seems to be pissing off Michigan State fans.

https://twitter.com/TroyTrojansFB/status/1171133860853235713

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Grittybeard posted:

These aren't bad, and by that I mean I really like them. Bonus that it seems to be pissing off Michigan State fans.

https://twitter.com/TroyTrojansFB/status/1171133860853235713

We're post-matte now fellas... Now we're, "satin."

for real though they look fantastic.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

I am trying to picture Mark Richt at a Costco, leaning lazily on a shopping cart in the cheese balls aisle.

He's the kind of guy who would always somehow end up picking the slowest checkout lane.

wernox
Mar 26, 2001

I gave up my OG title for this.

Declan MacManus posted:

usc should try and hire jeff brohm but they’ll probably call once, lose confidence, and settle for gus bradley

Bitch I will cut you!

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

Look at you guys not recognizing Richt as the dude to buy that in the checkout line of an Office Depot while getting ink.

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
https://twitter.com/qb1tatt00/status/1171172821927628800?s=21

As a Texas fan, it’s mad embarrassing to not recognize the Horns Down phenomenon for what it is - the strangest form of flattery that Texas doesn’t even deserve. How could Texas possibly deserve the singular disrespect (which is, if you think about it, a great honor) given its recent history? 2009 was 10 years ago.

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
Oh for gently caress’s sake.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Emron posted:

Thank you to this thread for reminding me that the name "Dino Barbers" exists

It's Dino Babers (long 'a'), not Barbers (like men who cut people hair).

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON
stop trying to out-fragile us, texas

Fluffdaddy posted:

I just don’t like it cause no one should be playing noon football south of the mason Dixon before gold bond season is over

man i've seen 80+ in baton rouge on christmas, gold bond season is forever

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Longhorns baby back bitches, c/d

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Horns down is basically the new N-word (which explains why Oklahoma and West Virginia think it's so cool)

KIM JONG TRILL
Nov 29, 2006

GIN AND JUCHE
That guy is a well known OU meme guy that lives for trolling Texas, so I doubt it’s true.

But I’m going to believe it regardless.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
there's still so much football left

drink it in, boys

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
News: Horns down.

Views:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Randaconda posted:

Longhorns baby back bitches, c/d

C

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
Fake news I guess but sadly believable.

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

even if it's fake, it's probably real

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Seaniqua posted:

there's still so much football left

drink it in, boys
We're 1/6th in. It's basically over.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
But shooting a cannon through a dude's jersey is cool and good.

Edit: Not that I mind that they did that pregame. I'm all for student shenanigans, but Texas are some real shitheads with all the gamesmanship they get up to before, during, and after games.

A.o.D. fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Sep 10, 2019

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.
What if its Todd Orlando that's bad and Tim Beck that's good?

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

A.o.D. posted:

But shooting a cannon through a dude's jersey is cool and good.

Edit: Not that I mind that they did that pregame. I'm all for student shenanigans, but Texas are some real shitheads with all the gamesmanship they get up to before, during, and after games.

I mean, that was pretty cool... <_<

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Sab0921 posted:

What if its Todd Orlando that's bad and Tim Beck that's good?

Better fire them both and hire Greg Robinson and Greg Davis back just to be sure.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/kristinrawls/status/1171407788070854657

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Isn't he also in Epstein's flight logs?

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Henchman of Santa posted:

Isn't he also in Epstein's flight logs?

That would not surprise me

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Democrazy posted:

https://twitter.com/qb1tatt00/status/1171172821927628800?s=21

As a Texas fan, it’s mad embarrassing to not recognize the Horns Down phenomenon for what it is - the strangest form of flattery that Texas doesn’t even deserve. How could Texas possibly deserve the singular disrespect (which is, if you think about it, a great honor) given its recent history? 2009 was 10 years ago.

Lol Tom Herman is such a loving loser

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

that haircut is what's really irresponsible amiright

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

noted tobacco shill malcolm gladwell has even more substanceless garbage opinions, quelle horreur

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy
Can someone explain why USC and UCLA are shells of their former programs? ELI5 because I feally haven't been paying attention

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

If you want to make people curious about your book, that’s certainly one way to do it.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

C2C - 2.0 posted:

Can someone explain why USC and UCLA are shells of their former programs? ELI5 because I feally haven't been paying attention

USC made bad/uninspired hires, UCLA is historically mediocre and has to make good hires to be good.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

C2C - 2.0 posted:

Pete Carroll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

Taerkar posted:

Pete Carroll.

Carroll was definitely lightening in a bottle, but I still can't imagine that USC doesn't have in-built recruiting advantages (along with UCLA) that, coupled with even a competent coaching staff, would have them battling for Pac12 supremacy.