Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

there are legit critiques of chapo, sure, but poo poo like this is so fucken stupid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

if you'll pardon my touching the poop, i have brought you all this

https://twitter.com/birth_marxist/status/1171527341769543680?s=20

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Wonder what fandon's podcast is called

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Pharmaskittle posted:

Wonder what fandon's podcast is called

The newspaper in his bio has 2 patreons and gets $5/month. There are about 10 articles, all pretty generic modern leftist stuff. :shrug:

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

https://twitter.com/birth_marxist/status/1128077595906592768

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
That Solange Hillary is extremely cursed

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Kunster posted:

Oh gently caress me, I used a Portugueism on that so no wonder it came across as if I saw Amber as being annoyed rather than shocked/horrified by hearing about kid suicide idelation. "Exasperation" can be used as "Extreme Desperation/Shock" here.

DE CRECIO!

Civilized Fishbot fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Sep 10, 2019

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lemme become a patron to a better podcast like....citations needed? coming up blank apart from that.

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

Groovelord Neato posted:

lemme become a patron to a better podcast like....citations needed? coming up blank apart from that.

War Nerd is pretty good

Slanderer
May 6, 2007
Today is a big day for the brain worms community

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1171537044100632576?s=21

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

I would never accept someone in the progressive leftist ranks who had a chart showing why they don't like Street Fight Radio's hosts.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Nothus posted:

By sucking up patreon bucks that could be going to actual leftist podcasts like mine, they're something something profiting off of my labor.

We have a winner!

Funny how it always comes down to "give me money not them!!!"

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

donate to beep beep lettuce, the only good leftist podcast

(also PM me their premium episodes, how will i pass my time staring at the ceiling and crying without stoner humor)

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I would donate to the Antifada patreon but I don't have the time to catch up to their standard episodes, let alone their patreon content

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

T-man posted:

The newspaper in his bio has 2 patreons and gets $5/month. There are about 10 articles, all pretty generic modern leftist stuff. :shrug:

but they have a vague grasp of Marxist language so they're actually radical

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

Trabisnikof posted:

We have a winner!

Funny how it always comes down to "give me money not them!!!"

someone i knew in a DSA chapter in my state went from being a Chapo fan to constantly posting anti-Chapo rants on Twitter in a span of about a month and of course she and a couple friends just happened to start a (now defunct) podcast right around that time

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

I Before E posted:

I would donate to the Antifada patreon but I don't have the time to catch up to their standard episodes, let alone their patreon content

I'd highly recommend doing it just to listen to Sean KB and Matt's history pods and any of the conspiracy stuff.

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt
anyone who gives these arrogant mfs coke money instead of pirating is dumb

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Oh Hell No posted:

someone i knew in a DSA chapter in my state went from being a Chapo fan to constantly posting anti-Chapo rants on Twitter in a span of about a month

this describes a huge chunk of the DSA chapter in my city

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

there are legit critiques

The show isn't ready for my morning commute on Monday every week and it pisses me the Frick off

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Sex Tragedy posted:

anyone who gives these arrogant mfs coke money instead of pirating is dumb

I spend the money I save by pirating on coke

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

Mr Hootington posted:

I spend the money I save by pirating on coke

there you go

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

also lol chapo is TOO DANGEROUS to listen to! that'll sure keep people away lmao

https://twitter.com/birth_marxist/status/1171260517916262400

wait, why does this 2016 d&d post have a timestamp of september 9, 2019?

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

Yeah spend your money on cumtown.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

I don't want to be that guy but who the hell cares what the rando thinks

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
https://twitter.com/ChimalpahinXIII/status/1171250323983257603?s=20

here lollin my rear end off

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
CIA MAN

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

I know ONE AND A HALF MILLION DOLLARS sounds like a lot and it seems like this hegemonic cultural sensation if you spend your time in this corner of the internet but like, it's ~25K people paying $5 a month. That's nothing! That's a successful and enviable but hardly unprecedented high school football program. How does anyone get that worked up about this.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Halloween Jack posted:

Chapo should put their money where their mouths are and open a shelter for all the bats Amber found on the subway.

Bats are cute and should be sheltered.

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

straining under the necessity of determining if this is loss

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

I know ONE AND A HALF MILLION DOLLARS sounds like a lot and it seems like this hegemonic cultural sensation if you spend your time in this corner of the internet but like, it's ~25K people paying $5 a month. That's nothing! That's a successful and enviable but hardly unprecedented high school football program. How does anyone get that worked up about this.

Any leftists achieving any level of success are to be met with suspicion and anger since it goes against a tradition of permanent infighting and flailing

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Donate to a good leftist podcast aka trillbilly's

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Have a friend share their Chapo feed with you and share your Struggle Session feed with them.

That's mutual aid, pal

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Because the money isn't going to the person raising a stink, specifically. It's that every single time.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Spoeank posted:

Because the money isn't going to the person raising a stink, specifically. It's that every single time.

they always have a paypal/venmo link and a dead patreon.

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

I got me two olives and a couple of limes

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Donate to a good leftist podcast aka trillbilly's

And or season of the B, they're good

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Wolfsheim posted:

Any leftists achieving any level of success are to be met with suspicion and anger since it goes against a tradition of permanent infighting and flailing

slave morality

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

The Chad Jihad posted:

I don't want to be that guy but who the hell cares what the rando thinks

I don’t think anyone cares. It’s fun to dunk on dummies

coathat
May 21, 2007

Thank you chapo for reminding me that I hadn’t watched Dragged Across Concrete. Good movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Glad that the Chapo haters have discovered the best way to bring about the revolution: critique of personal consumption choices.