Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Taintrunner posted:

this is literally the news right now they built a loving diorama of Epstein’s suicide

And they try to have the action figure somehow dangle by it's neck but can't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Hatebag posted:

I saw a National Enquirer at the store (can't find it online) and the headline was something like

EPSTEIN MURDERED - Pedophile Billionaire Liquidated by International Cabal of Sex Criminals

So that's fun. Enquirer is owned by trump allies so i guess the strategy is to just say the truth out of a stupid mouth.

Also don't lose sight of the fact that the Murdoch owned New York Post, which has been the forefront of reporting on Epstein, has been used as a vehicle for attacking Murdoch's enemies since he took it over in the 70s.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Ace of Baes posted:

The number one QAnon channel on YouTube is run by a Chinese cult that is a CIA front. Pizzagate was pushed by Cernovich under direction from Alan Dershowitz. It's always been their strategy.

Yeah, i know that. It was funny to see it in the papes, though.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

we live in a hollow artificial reality powered by child sacrifice, which is meticulously constructed and maintained by the most violently cruel people imaginable, who are also insanely rich and powerful

am i missing anything? a crack? a ping?

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/WilliamTurton/status/1171497830441111554

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

He wanted to learn music after reading the Pied Piper. Makes sense to me

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

the piano tuner himself describes it as a lair and a temple where epstein would sometimes play piano and our plucky investigative journalist goes, "yes correct, a harmless music room and library, i agree, how mundane" lmao

gh0stpinballa has issued a correction as of 20:27 on Sep 10, 2019

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I like that he says this:

piano pat posted:

"I went in there knowing absolutely nothing about [Epstein], except that he was wealthy," he said. "And after doing the job, and talking to some of my other clients on St. Thomas, and they filled me in on the scandal, my perception of that room changed from a study to a lair."

And also that he went there twice.

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Ace of Baes posted:

No, Bill Gates is fuckin kids too, he is not a good one lol

Yeah, my point was that you have to be evil to play in the big leagues.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

I see that the cosmic showrunner for this season of Hellworld decided to include an allusion to Lovecraft, probably in an attempt to lampshade how cliched this is getting.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Link the gender flipped version thanks
Here is the actual full debate performance:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJ9FdRaTGEo

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/cjciaramella/status/1171162452857434112

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

they talked about the little saint James island on the latest You Can’t Win ep and they suggested that we shouldn’t focus on it bc the initial source of info is from some mossad spook. it’s possible that the island and temple are a distraction while the real nefarious stuff happened elsewhere like at Wexners NY house or the bigger island etc.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Rated PG-34 posted:

they talked about the little saint James island on the latest You Can’t Win ep and they suggested that we shouldn’t focus on it bc the initial source of info is from some mossad spook. it’s possible that the island and temple are a distraction while the real nefarious stuff happened elsewhere like at Wexners NY house or the bigger island etc.

yeah the temple is an obvious psyop but it's still a bit of relief to speculate about it, as a break from from gazing into the abyss

i can't find the post itt now but wtf is going on with all the fake exteriors and illusory paintjobs on buildings all over LSJ? good way to confuse drugged and scared victims or what?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

It's probably just due to using concrete for everything because it's an island so concrete is cheapest to ship and also durable in hurricanes. So they paint the exteriors in a way that makes it not look like a bunch of bunkers. The adornments on the temple blew away after all.

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

gh0stpinballa posted:

yeah the temple is an obvious psyop but it's still a bit of relief to speculate about it, as a break from from gazing into the abyss

i can't find the post itt now but wtf is going on with all the fake exteriors and illusory paintjobs on buildings all over LSJ? good way to confuse drugged and scared victims or what?

It fits with the bit in the Stuart Pivar interview where he mentioned Epstein filling his places with art fakes IMO. He just liked the idea of fooling people.

Torpor
Oct 20, 2008

.. and now for my next trick, I'll pretend to be a political commentator...

HONK HONK
the nm ranch is loving weird, the zorro ranch road goes south to some weird ranch-compound that has a large satellite dish antenna and the driveway empties out onto NM-41 through 2 separate remote control gates and a cattle guard...that is connected to a dumb-baby 3 wire fence :iiam: down the road the other way is a new mansion in the middle of nowhere with a tennis court.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Hatebag posted:

So that's fun. Enquirer is owned by trump allies so i guess the strategy is to just say the truth out of a stupid mouth.

By this logic half of the thread are trumpist sockpuppets

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Al! posted:

im prepaired to think of myself as a cancerous OwO

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Calibanibal posted:

Ah, an interesting point, CABALanibal!

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Hatebag posted:

Ah, an interesting point, CABALanibal!

we're through the looking glass here...

Regulus74
Jul 26, 2007

Helsing posted:

I see that the cosmic showrunner for this season of Hellworld decided to include an allusion to Lovecraft, probably in an attempt to lampshade how cliched this is getting.

Every time I see Red Hook come up my eyes threaten to roll out of my skull for how on the nose it is.

Big Mackson
Sep 26, 2009

MizPiz posted:

Literally everything is a distraction from the fact we're ruled by pedophiles who commit ritualistic mass-rapes-and-murders

ya, and if you point it out suddenly you are the pedophile?

me: he talk a lot about anti-communism and oil but nothing about the real poo poo
others: what? you clearly must be a pedophile!
me: :what:

makes you think.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Calibanibal posted:

I mean...

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Jeffrey Epstein

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Mariana Horchata posted:

Jeffrey Epstein

he dpone got murdered op

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

who did the deed? was it hillary? bill? the queen? all i know for sure is that if it were tyrrno who did it, he would already have bragged openly about it

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

fabergay egg posted:

he dpone got murdered op

https://twitter.com/Astrochologist/status/1168133650757685250?s=19

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

the only thing we know for sure is that we'll never know

tylersayten
Mar 20, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Ace of Baes posted:

The number one QAnon channel on YouTube is run by a Chinese cult that is a CIA front. Pizzagate was pushed by Cernovich under direction from Alan Dershowitz. It's always been their strategy.

The revelation that Cernovich has been working for Dershowitz after Trump fired Bannon (thus destroying his access) this entire loving time is :stare:

Cernovich’s MO has always been accusing people of being pedophiles while working for one. BIG COINCIDENCE CERNOVICH

Regulus74
Jul 26, 2007
Weird mike's eyes are so close set that they gently caress up his depth perception so he thinks children are just adults that are far away, it's an honest mistake imho

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
https://twitter.com/k1llurboss/status/1171695450035875840?s=19

https://twitter.com/k1llurboss/status/1171695754303307776?s=19

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

I don't think I could handle it if satanic panic turned out to be accurate after all.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Ace of Baes posted:

They're sacrificing babies.

Regulus74
Jul 26, 2007
The satanic part was absolutely played up to downplay the abuse and torture aspects of most of those cases.

EDIT: VVVVVVV You're not going to break my faith in the utter cynicism of the rich and powerful

Regulus74 has issued a correction as of 09:30 on Sep 11, 2019

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Regulus74 posted:

The satanic part was absolutely played up to downplay the abuse and torture aspects of most of those cases.

It was all real, including the satanic poo poo. False Memory Syndrome does not exist and is not listed in the DSM.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

LIVE AMMO ROLEPLAY posted:

I don't think I could handle it if satanic panic turned out to be accurate after all.

The "Satanic Panic" is a cultivated urban myth to cover up ritual child abuse. The cultural dimensions of the panic were bunk, but the abuse was real.

Ace of Baes posted:

It was all real, including the satanic poo poo. False Memory Syndrome does not exist and is not listed in the DSM.

You should also keep in mind that "recovered memory therapy" is also bunk.

Pener Kropoopkin has issued a correction as of 09:35 on Sep 11, 2019

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Ace of Baes posted:

https://twitter.com/k1llurboss/status/1161402586647318528?s=19

"During a lengthy interview at a Manhattan apartment a few months before his death, Spence alluded to more intricate involvements. "All this stuff you've uncovered (involving call boys, bribery and the White House tours), to be honest with you, is insignificant compared to other things I've done. But I'm not going to tell you those things, and somehow the world will carry on."[7]"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
https://twitter.com/jezawatson/status/1161194487340765185?s=19