Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!

Blowjob Overtime posted:

gently caress, I was going to guess rubbernecking the wrecked lambo. Morning drunk didn't even cross my mind.

I don't know what time it was, but news reports always treat 12:01 AM as "morning."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

If you're on the visiting team and you jump into the stands you should expect to have beer poured on you, that is the price for the awesome taunting you just did.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Kalli posted:

If you're on the visiting team and you jump into the stands you should expect to have beer poured on you, that is the price for the awesome taunting you just did.

It's really a win-win for the player. Not only did you piss off a fan but you made them waste their $8 beer.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Wasn't it Ochocinco that tried to do a Lambeau Leap and almost got the poo poo beaten out of him by Packer fans

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

That's our browns! :downsrim: *laughtrack*

edit: seriously though if you're enough of a douche to jump into opposing stands you loving asked for it dude.

Nail Rat fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Sep 11, 2019

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

the fact that pouring drinks on players was referred to as "behavior not reflective of our fanbase" is all the proof anyone should ever need that literally nobody at the Browns organization has a loving clue about being from Cleveland

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Nail Rat posted:

That's our browns! :downsrim: *laughtrack*

edit: seriously though if you're enough of a douche to jump into opposing stands you loving asked for it dude.

Now I want to refer to him as Logan Paul Ryan

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

the fact that pouring drinks on players was referred to as "behavior not reflective of our fanbase" is all the proof anyone should ever need that literally nobody at the Browns organization has a loving clue about being from Cleveland

Usually they finish the drinks before they throw them.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Nail Rat posted:

That is the prevailing thought of this forum right now

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

DariusLikewise posted:

That is the prevailing thought of this forum right now

I don't think a beer on your helmeted head is really comparable to rape but YMMV

quote:

Usually they finish the drinks before they throw them.

That's not very effective with plastic cups though

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

I thought it was a situation like the 49ers have where you're responsible for the conduct of the people in your seats as a season ticket holder but lol nope they did a janky rear end CSI investigation and missed the mark entirely.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

kiimo posted:

Reid, exiting the bathroom: "Somebody flooded the toilets!"

It was like that when I got there!!

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Wasn't it Ochocinco that tried to do a Lambeau Leap and almost got the poo poo beaten out of him by Packer fans

He did it in Cleveland but into a group of Bengals fans who he may have bought tickets for.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

I dunno how any stadium affects a "ban". It's not like they check ID when you go through security.

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

I dunno how any stadium affects a "ban". It's not like they check ID when you go through security.

From what I've heard it's essentially that if they ever need to take your ID for any reason in the future, like you caused a disturbance or you got sick or something, they have a list they can check and they can charge you for trespassing.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Bigass Moth posted:

He did it in Cleveland but into a group of Bengals fans who he may have bought tickets for.

He did it at Lambeau as well with a group of Bengal fans he bought tickets for.

(I also heard he bought tickets for fans at both endzones to be sure he could leap no matter when he scored.)

Ochocino ruled

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Ruled

https://twitter.com/ochocinco/status/1171786241886576640?s=19

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

Forgot about that god bless Big Dog.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

oh, omar

he deleted almost all of these posts and then posted this:

https://twitter.com/OmarKelly/status/1171876275671228422

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Did Omar just experience personal growth?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Did Omar just experience personal growth?

~maybe~

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Depends on what you mean by personal growth. Educated on this topic? Maybe. Learned to not shoot off at the mouth about poo poo he doesn’t know about? Probably not.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
I would like to get Manish Mehta's take on these rape accusations

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Harrison Butker is practicing field goals today.

In Kauffman Stadium where the Royals play.

R.I.P., football on dirt.

japtor
Oct 28, 2005
Ochowns.

I feel like dumping food/drink should be an allowable gray area if you jump into the crowd's personal space.

Professor Funk posted:

I would like to get Manish Mehta's take on these rape accusations
Here's OJ in the meantime:
https://twitter.com/TheRealOJ32/status/1171799817539833856?s=20

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Well perhaps in week 3 Incognito can wrestle an alligator at a funeral or something.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Why is it that every OJ Simpson Tweet has a video of him talking? Does he not get Twitter?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

kiimo posted:

R.I.P., football on dirt.

It's terrible for the players and probably a huge pain in the rear end for people who work there to change things around, but the old man football fan in me will miss it.

I don't know if it was related to the dirt but I fondly remember the Raiders backup longsnapper who just absolutely could not deal with anything snapping from that infield.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
I'm friends and acquaintances with a lot of people and by God if I found that if one of them raped a woman by golly they would not be on my friends list anymore

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Chromatic posted:

I'm friends and acquaintances with a lot of people and by God if I found that if one of them raped a woman by golly they would not be on my friends list anymore

you'd remove them from your friends list without giving them due process???

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Edward Mass posted:

Why is it that every OJ Simpson Tweet has a video of him talking? Does he not get Twitter?

The man has charisma which doesnt shine in the written word.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

im just sayin

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1171900552885747712?s=19

There you go Ross

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

At least his back seems to be holding up.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

someone give the cliif notes on AB's latest. Did that woman continue to knock boots with him after he raped / pulled out and came on her back or w/e it was also did he actually go to college and get a degree or are football players exempt from learnin's

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Zyla posted:

Good post! I'm not a dude tho!

don't mock zyla! they are good people :D

Nail Rat posted:

I don't think a beer on your helmeted head is really comparable to rape but YMMV

he wasn't accusing you of anything I don't think, just using your post for a little wordplay

japtor posted:

I feel like dumping food/drink should be an allowable gray area if you jump into the crowd's personal space.

if I was in that situation (unlikely) I'd just do some old timey pratfall where I'm surprised by the man jumping up near me, lose my balance, try to gain control of myself and my beverage in a series of ridiculously exaggerated movements but to my GREAT dismay im unable to stop the cup from turning over and expelling its contents.

checkmate motherfucker. being unrealistically clumsy is NOT a crime

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Is it me or are the Chargers experiencing less injuries than usual?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
We should still win 3 of the next 4 lol

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Mega64 posted:

Is it me or are the Chargers experiencing less injuries than usual?

I just gotta respect Henry’s consistency

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

if a team gets injuries that consistently I suspect their trainers maybe not be good at preparing the body for high speed collisions / sudden movements