Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Jerry Cotton posted:

Are you sure? The facial features look the same.

yeah it's definitely the same guy, just with a haircut

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

last time i saw this i believe it was established that having young children is a far higher correlative factor for goose-following than being childless

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

luxury handset posted:

last time i saw this i believe it was established that having young children is a far higher correlative factor for goose-following than being childless

I admit my goose chasing time has seen a dramatic reduction

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Danish explorer/adventurer Peter Freuchen (1886-1957) once got trapped in an avalanche during an expedition to Greenland and had to dig his way out with a dagger he fashioned from his own excrement.

Doubt it would be very good for cutting.

He was also active with the resistance during the Nazi occupation of Denmark, despite being old and having a peg leg (which he always called "lortbenet" or "the poo poo leg"). He would also claim to be Jewish anytime he overheard anyone espouse anti-semitic views.

Here he is with his third wife, Dagmar Cohn:

Imagine this dude trapped under a vast amount of snow, then pooping, waiting for his poop to freeze and just going to town.

FreudianSlippers has a new favorite as of 00:25 on Sep 12, 2019

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
I'm assuming that was supposed to go in the badass thread. But in any case, the name Dagmar is mildly amusing.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Poop daggers: also amusing.

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

Scathach posted:

this is my hole. it was made for me

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Scathach posted:

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

i can be yuor good boy or yuor gooder boy

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

They do, however, make for an interesting locked-room murder mystery

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Captain Hygiene posted:

They do, however, make for an interesting locked-room murder mystery

The person with the coldest butthole did it

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Somebody posted a reverse centaur a while back. I've been thinking about it a lot.

How would this thing walk?

This seems like the obvious answer, mirroring a more traditional centaur. But it's running speed will be terrible and the whole thing just looks awkward. Maybe there's another answer.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

They clearly got the wrong guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUCEMjhsvaU

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

This got ousted in the comics thread in pyf a couple weeks back and started a huge derail because there's also a "sir no kids" version and the gooses caused some commotion.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

FreudianSlippers posted:

Danish explorer/adventurer Peter Freuchen (1886-1957) once got trapped in an avalanche during an expedition to Greenland and had to dig his way out with a dagger he fashioned from his own excrement.

He was also active with the resistance during the Nazi occupation of Denmark, despite being old and having a peg leg (which he always called "lortbenet" or "the poo poo leg"). He would also claim to be Jewish anytime he overheard anyone espouse anti-semitic views.

Imagine this dude trapped under a vast amount of snow, then pooping, waiting for his poop to freeze and just going to town.

I love this.

Imagine some loud mouthed bigot talking poo poo and that guy standing up and going, "I'm Jewish, what's wrong with me?" and watching the rear end in a top hat fold.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Facebook Aunt posted:

Somebody posted a reverse centaur a while back. I've been thinking about it a lot.

This seems like the obvious answer, mirroring a more traditional centaur. But it's running speed will be terrible and the whole thing just looks awkward. Maybe there's another answer.

Ahahahaha

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Watching that was wild.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Baron von Eevl posted:

This got ousted in the comics thread in pyf a couple weeks back and started a huge derail because there's also a "sir no kids" version and the gooses caused some commotion.

Yeah, there's usually a commotion when somebody gets goosed.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Baron von Eevl posted:

And you didn't share it here because?...

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

StupidSexyVaultGuy posted:

I admit my goose chasing time has seen a dramatic reduction

I'm sure the Karens of the world spend a lot of time chasing geese to extract an apology and demand to speak with their manager regardless of the age of their children.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

FreudianSlippers posted:

Why didn't he cut his way out with the peg leg

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

theflyingorc posted:

Why else would he call it his "poo poo leg?"

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Peg leg made of poop would be a lovely peg leg

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Facebook Aunt posted:

I'd like to see those as skeletons, ala the cartoon character skeletons.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

theflyingorc posted:

I don't think he had it at the time. P sure he got it from frostbite so it might even be the same event

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

dee eight posted:

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

luxury handset posted:

The secret is to never stop being a child regardless of your chronological age.

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:eyepoop:

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

FreudianSlippers posted:

She looks like she's seen that poo poo before.....

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

dee eight posted:

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Facebook Aunt posted:

That's all very well, but how would it wear trousers?

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

Stoatbringer posted:

That's all very well, but how would it wear trousers?

buttless horseman horse doesnt wear pants

you fool

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Pussy Parcel also acceptable