Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

net cafe scandal posted:

Ohhhhh... Elden Ring...

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA1Mfh3LXs4

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
the pace of astral chain... reminds me of playing gravity rush....

saltyslug
Jun 28, 2012

Guess where this lollipop's going?
I'm on file 04 of astral chain and it sucks a lot so far

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
So is DQ11 S really going to be the definitive version or is that just what late ports are putting on their boxes now?

I played a bit of the demo and got as far as the first big town. I'd probably buy it

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

SpaceAceJase posted:

So is DQ11 S really going to be the definitive version or is that just what late ports are putting on their boxes now?

I played a bit of the demo and got as far as the first big town. I'd probably buy it

Yes, it has new content and stuff

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

the ring is here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1orju1NsN8

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It looks like a Scientology recruitment video

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

hold your finger over the ir camera to measure thetans

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

In Training posted:

It looks like a Scientology recruitment video

if they can get enough people to wear the strap they get to see their families again

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
*laying down my Nintendo circle and lighting candles* I'm coming for you Bicyclops

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
hail ringcon

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Arrhythmia posted:

*laying down my Nintendo circle and lighting candles* I'm coming for you Bicyclops

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Arrhythmia posted:

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Arrhythmia posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Arrhythmia posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia posted:

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy

Arrhythmia posted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

Arrhythmia posted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o5VRU_QLx8

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

elf help book posted:

the pace of astral chain... reminds me of playing gravity rush....

you can skip the blue poo poo and play at bayonetta pace if you are playing for score

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

what is that. im not even going to click on it because im pretty sure its not going to tell me

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

I.N.R.I posted:

you can skip the blue poo poo and play at bayonetta pace if you are playing for score

im nearing the end of the game and am really liking it now

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I.N.R.I posted:

what is that. im not even going to click on it because im pretty sure its not going to tell me

it is a pilates ring (ring that you push in and it resists back at you) that can sense how hard you use it when you side a joycon in, and a thing that straps a joycon to your leg so it can tell when you run in place. the game it works with involves running down a track by running in place, and you stop to do jrpg battles where you do moves by doing different exercises with the hoop

it's wii fit but you do more of an actual workout, and instead of just doing the exercises there's more of a game. you can set it to work more like wii fit and just do the exercises, and there's minigames. $80

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

an actual dog posted:

it is a pilates ring (ring that you push in and it resists back at you) that can sense how hard you use it when you side a joycon in, and a thing that straps a joycon to your leg so it can tell when you run in place. the game it works with involves running down a track by running in place, and you stop to do jrpg battles where you do moves by doing different exercises with the hoop

it's wii fit but you do more of an actual workout, and instead of just doing the exercises there's more of a game. you can set it to work more like wii fit and just do the exercises, and there's minigames. $80

+5, Helpful

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

elf help book posted:

im nearing the end of the game and am really liking it now
I ended up really liking it overall, it's a weird game but it's a lot of fun

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
Nintendo is 130 years old today

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

As am i

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
Did anyone else see sans the skeleton in links awakenimg HD

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

Did anyone else see sans the skeleton in links awakenimg HD

That was the Grim Creeper.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/NintendoMemo/status/1175786831889281026

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

September 23th

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Evil Eagle posted:

That was the Grim Creeper.

I'd like to take your word for it because it was in the Evil Eagle dungeon after all but I'm pretty sure it was Sans the Skeleton from Undertale.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

I also noticed that it was Sans from Undertale

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Do you remember
The 23th day of September (in Japan)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them