Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I. M. Gei posted:

Statements like this make me think taking peoples’ assault rifles away would be a loving great idea......... riiiiiiiiiight after we make sure there’s a liberal majority in our military. Cuz uhh, otherwise that could go real real bad.

Gun confiscation will absolutely lead to civil war.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

I. M. Gei posted:

Statements like this make me think taking peoples’ assault rifles away would be a loving great idea......... riiiiiiiiiight after we make sure there’s a liberal majority in our military. Cuz uhh, otherwise that could go real real bad.

eh as long as the chuds shoot first you’ve got a strong case to make

doubt troops are super fond of people trying to kill them

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

asha is a cop

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Soup du Jour posted:

eh as long as the chuds shoot first you’ve got a strong case to make

doubt troops are super fond of people trying to kill them

literally 95% of the military would refuse to comply with an order to just start blanket disarming citizens

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Nonsense posted:

Got this saved incase twitter tries to protect the chuds

wtf am I looking at here?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Nonsense posted:

The crimes of this guilty land can never be purged away but with blood

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

ah sorry

I. M. Gei posted:

wtf am I looking at here?

the people funding the ad. that heng lady in the ad is some nobody. ABC pretty much had no reason to run this ad.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Thump! posted:

literally 95% of the military would refuse to comply with an order to just start blanket disarming citizens

95% of the military would do what they're loving told

Hoshi
Jan 20, 2013

:wrongcity:
I wish these loving nerds would enumerate poo poo less

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/Lollardfish/status/1172333472511213568?s=20

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

stuffed crust punk posted:

95% of the military would do what they're loving told

no they wouldn't

if trump ordered the pentagon to nuke north korea or china tomorrow they'd tell him to get hosed and probably arrest him

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

jarofpiss posted:

biden';s eye filled with blood and his teeth fell out

when castro attacked him he had bloody mess turned on

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/rizzoTK/status/1172351230049488896?s=20

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Nonsense posted:

Yeah that’s why it’s a great idea. But only if we have a liberal majority in the military, because all of the conservatives would turn traitor to fight for the bad side and if there’s more of them in the military then that would not end good.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Gresh posted:

no they wouldn't

if trump ordered the pentagon to nuke north korea or china tomorrow they'd tell him to get hosed and probably arrest him

hahahaha sure

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!
Lol I'm already seeing op-eds that lead with "The obvious winner tonight was former Vice President Biden, who only stumbled over his words a dozen or so times, and who probably knew what state he was in at least fifty percent of the entire debate. This strong performance in which he boldly maintained control over most of his basic bodily functions clearly reinforces his frontrunner status."

Epic High Five posted:

The crimes of this guilty land can never be purged away but with blood

Not that I disagree but uuh, you do remember what happened to him a couple minutes later, right?

Captain_Maclaine has issued a correction as of 04:34 on Sep 13, 2019

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

So who were the protestors and what were they saying?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

I. M. Gei posted:

Yeah that’s why it’s a great idea. But only if we have a liberal majority in the military, because all of the conservatives would turn traitor to fight for the bad side and if there’s more of them in the military then that would not end good.

lol @ liberal soldiers saving us

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

kamala was high as a kite for the entire debate lmao

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Lol I'm already seeing op-eds that lead with "The clear winner tonight was former Vice President Biden, who only stumbled over his words a dozen or so times, and who probably knew what state he was in at least fifty percent of the entire debate. This strong performance in which he boldly maintained control over most of his basic bodily functions clearly reinforces his frontrunner status."

Not that I disagree but uuh, you do remember what happened to him a couple minutes later, right?

He was proven right lol

One more crime to the pile

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

fire pants tomato

setfiretothecouch
Oct 21, 2008

I couldn't sworn klobuchar had the most time. Every time she talked it felt like forever. Harris too. Wow. I'm actually surprised looking at this.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The the US military was around 130,000 strong in 1939. 14 million by wars end. It's gonna be messy, but it won't be only chuds fighting in such a titanic event.

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

https://twitter.com/adamslily/status/1172342728497278976

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Lol I'm already seeing op-eds that lead with "The obvious winner tonight was former Vice President Biden, who only stumbled over his words a dozen or so times, and who probably knew what state he was in at least fifty percent of the entire debate. This strong performance in which he boldly maintained control over most of his basic bodily functions clearly reinforces his frontrunner status."

Texas is a big state so I think Biden had a good idea of where he was. New Hampshire is small so it’s easy to get confused.
He’s just so electable...ya know?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Lol

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

daca?

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

Biden posted:

Well, they have to deal with the … Look, there is institutional segregation in this country. And from the time I got involved, I started dealing with that. Redlining, banks, making sure that we are in a position where—

Look, we talk about education. I propose that what we take is those very poor schools, the Title 1 schools, triple the amount of money we spend from $15 to $45 billion a year. Give every single teacher a raise to the equal of … A raise of getting out of the $60,000 level.

No. 2, make sure that we bring in to the help with the stud—the teachers deal with the problems that come from home. The problems that come from home, we need… We have one school psychologist for every 1,500 kids in America today. It’s crazy. The teachers are required—I’m married to a teacher. My deceased wife is a teacher. They have every problem coming to them.

Make sure that every single child does, in fact, have three, four, and five-year-olds go to school. School! Not day care, school. We bring social workers into homes of parents to help them deal with how to raise their children. It’s not that they don’t want to help. They don’t know what— They don’t know what quite what to do. Play the radio. Make sure the television—excuse me, make sure you have the record player on at night. The phone—make sure the kids hear words. A kid coming from a very poor school—er, a very poor background will hear 4 million words fewer spoken by the time they get there.

This is indistinguishable from a Trump transcript

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

I finished my whiskey, I think that's a new record

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Salvador Rizzo works for Glenn Kessler

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Epic High Five posted:

Got called in to work on an on call and missed the last hour, what'd I miss

literally nothing

oh wait there were some daca protestors i guess but basically nothing

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
bernies been hitting the vape too hard i think

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

pretty funny that the civil war chat picks up steam after a debate, that's probably a sign of...something

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1172345129643855872

About how I think about it.

EDIT: I ONLY READ THE FIRST PARAGRAPH

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Nonsense posted:

The the US military was around 130,000 strong in 1939. 14 million by wars end. It's gonna be messy, but it won't be only chuds fighting in such a titanic event.

No, but the chuds are gonna have most of the combat training and heavy weaponry

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Joe Biden leaves the kids with the record player
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c20Aff5eQJ4

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
Biden: "They don’t know what— They don’t know what quite what to do. Play the radio. Make sure the television—excuse me, make sure you have the record player on at night. The phone—make sure the kids hear words. A kid coming from a very poor school—er, a very poor background will hear 4 million words fewer spoken by the time they get there."

def the highlight of this shitshow

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

lmao Cory Booker now is bringing up “Biden can’t bring it across the finish line” and now all the analysts on CNN are red loving hot pissed

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Schmoe Cwead posted:

Biden: "They don’t know what— They don’t know what quite what to do. Play the radio. Make sure the television—excuse me, make sure you have the record player on at night. The phone—make sure the kids hear words. A kid coming from a very poor school—er, a very poor background will hear 4 million words fewer spoken by the time they get there."

def the highlight of this shitshow

Can't make this poo poo up folks lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

papa horny michael posted:

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1172345129643855872

About how I think about it.

EDIT: I ONLY READ THE FIRST PARAGRAPH

the klobber defendor has tweeted