Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Crasical posted:

I've been playing for years and don't have one. K-Scopes are for whales only.

For example, this man is a war criminal.

I got four, and I only spent money in the game a few times, all of which I instantly regretted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD

Dr Pepper posted:

I just rolled my third one today

MonsieurChoc posted:

I got four, and I only spent money in the game a few times, all of which I instantly regretted.

Then you're 20% war criminal.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

with the magic of supports, everyone can have a kscope

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

MonsieurChoc posted:

Dr Pepper posted:

I just rolled my third one today

you realise that this person rolled 11 of them minimum to have MLBed that many, right? Plus having a friend with an MLB scope on their support.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
I got FIVE Prisma Cosmos :negative:

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Taciturn Tactician posted:

you realise that this person rolled 11 of them minimum to have MLBed that many, right? Plus having a friend with an MLB scope on their support.

I mean I was really responding more to the "K-scopes are for whales only" part. :v:

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
It is extremely cruel of DW to separate Bones and Fangs in the Da Vinci lottery coming next January. By the way, since I'm looking ahead to try to plan out my apple usage, are we really not going to have a single lottery until Christmas of next year after January? If so, better use those apples in the upcoming lottos fuckos, good luck getting gems otherwise.

EDIT: Ah yes, you're right, for some reason I forgot about Gilfest, even though I was just talking about it days ago.

Gologle fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Sep 13, 2019

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
We have Gilfest, which of course replaces Nerofest, next year at this time.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Just realized that after maxing Scathach's skills, I'm gonna have absolutely zero bones for Nitocris when I bring her home with my free 4* ticket. gently caress.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

RanKizama posted:

Just realized that after maxing Scathach's skills, I'm gonna have absolutely zero bones for Nitocris when I bring her home with my free 4* ticket. gently caress.

You can still get all her skills to 8 before she needs bones, and that pushes you just above 100% on her NP charge.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
One of these days I'm finally going to come to terms with the fact that I will never be able to have all the Fangs, Proofs, Dust, or Bones for all the Servants I want/have. But it's not this day! *dives into the Bone Zone*

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Tae posted:

The power play is to grail Merlin once so your level 92 shows up at the top of the friend list

Do you guys even sort by level anymore? I’ve been sorting by attack or hp for a year now.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

until there's a sort by skill levels or CE, all of the options are equally meaningless to me

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

sorting by level also sorts by servant id so it's easy to know when to scroll

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
I've just been using that way of sorting since I started and I don't want to change because change scares me.

Nakar
Sep 2, 2002

Ultima Ratio Regum
Until the Caster tab just has a toggle for "Show Only Wavers," "Show Only Skadis," "Show Only Merlins," and "Show Only Everybody Else," it's useless.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
I rolled a random ticket during this dogshit Carolina-Tampa Bay football game and got Artoria Alter, hell yeahhhh. Now the summon ticket goes to Gorgon.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

Billzasilver posted:

Do you guys even sort by level anymore? I’ve been sorting by attack or hp for a year now.

I sort by Attack but it's not very useful. I wish I could just pin "useful friends".

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
We'll have to find a new guitarist.

Nakar posted:

Until the Caster tab just has a toggle for "Show Only Wavers," "Show Only Skadis," "Show Only Merlins," and "Show Only Everybody Else," it's useless.

The amount of times i have to refresh for a competent Tamamo during challenge battles is very upsetting.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

ChronoReverse posted:

I sort by Attack but it's not very useful. I wish I could just pin "useful friends".

:smith:

If someone wants a useless friend I still have tons of open slots: 251 466 293

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Tae posted:

The power play is to grail Merlin once so your level 92 shows up at the top of the friend list

Anybody who does this isn't going on my friend list tbh

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!
It took all day but I've finally gotten through all of my petals. 206 boxes cleared, 12,000 mana prisms, 400-600 of all blue and red gems, 100-300 of all gold gems, 500 proofs, 700 chains, 500 pages, 300 medals and over 1000 gold embers stored for future use. Got Melt, Caster Nero and Jalter to 10/10/10, Bryn to 10/6/10, Lartoria to 10/6/10 and MHXA to 6/10/10. Now to plan for the DaVinci lotto, and QP grind, always QP grind.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

ChronoReverse posted:

Same, but more specifically a "pin the couple people with the current event's 5* CE MLB'd" function.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Shiny777 posted:

Same, but more specifically a "pin the couple people with the current event's 5* CE MLB'd" function.

IIRC they have something like that on JP.

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

In JP you can select support with specific event CEs and ask for It to be MLB.

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Eeepies posted:

The amount of times i have to refresh for a competent Tamamo during challenge battles is very upsetting.

There’s no such thing as a competent Tamamo

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

Crasical posted:

I've been playing for years and don't have one. K-Scopes are for whales only.

For example, this man is a war criminal.

Replace the Kscopes with 2030s and that's me. :v:

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

BisbyWorl posted:

You can still get all her skills to 8 before she needs bones, and that pushes you just above 100% on her NP charge.
Oh thank good. I appreciate the heads up.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Dr Pepper posted:

Anybody who does this isn't going on my friend list tbh

if you're gonna grail your 5*s you should do it to 100 or go home

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

I'm gonna grail someone to 98 just for the friend support rage.

sandorius
Nov 13, 2013
Finally, the Nerofest lottery has given me the skill gems to level up Maid Alter's skills!

15 Dragon Fangs for level 7 to 8. That's not too bad.

44 fangs for level 8 to 9!? Where am I going to find a hundred and fifty fangs?

Also, I was planning on choosing Salter for the free 4*, but the prospect of being stuck in Double Overtime Fang Hell isn't exactly appealing, to say the least.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

sandorius posted:

Finally, the Nerofest lottery has given me the skill gems to level up Maid Alter's skills!

15 Dragon Fangs for level 7 to 8. That's not too bad.

44 fangs for level 8 to 9!? Where am I going to find a hundred and fifty fangs?

Also, I was planning on choosing Salter for the free 4*, but the prospect of being stuck in Double Overtime Fang Hell isn't exactly appealing, to say the least.

In January of next year there will be a rerun of the DaVinci/Jalter event with lotto boxes that give 4 dragon fangs each.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Furnaceface posted:

:smith:

If someone wants a useless friend I still have tons of open slots: 251 466 293
I'll be your friend :)

If anyone else wants to be my friend

I have a lot of spots open!! Also would you prefer a Tamamo or Waver in the Any slot.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

Shipon posted:

if you're gonna grail your 5*s you should do it to 100 or go home

:emptyquote:

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I got a friend slot open due to level ups from grinding the event, if you need any help send a friend request:

EDIT: 4 more slots open.

AVeryLargeRadish fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Sep 13, 2019

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

I got a friend slot open due to level ups from grinding the event, if you need any help send a friend request:

I sent one, hope you like green cards

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
My Jalter is lvl 98 but that's because I'm missing a grail.

Jossar
Apr 2, 2018

Current status: Angry about subs :argh:

Shipon posted:

if you're gonna grail your 5*s anyone you should do it to 100 or go home

Although it does mean a lot of sitting and waiting on grails.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

I just cleared out some inactives so I now have an additional 4 slots open.

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

I sent one, hope you like green cards

Accepted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
We'll have to find a new guitarist.

Jossar posted:

Although it does mean a lot of sitting and waiting on grails.

I'm waiting on the QP. Have you seen how expensive those grails are?