Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

here are some of the things the Pats have done wrong during the Belichick era:

- videotaped the Rams walk-thru during a Super Bowl practice

- undid all of Tebow's hard work and turned Aaron Hernandez into a murderer

- deflated footballs and lied about it

- about to start AB in games even though he's probably a rapist

- skirted the salary cap and funded tom brady's weirdo wellness brand

- benefited from an obscure call in the tuck rule game because it was a post-9/11 world and everyone thought it would be cool if a team called the Patriots won a super bowl

- videotaped the Jets' defensive signals during a game

- rubmaps.com

- Tom Brady left his pregnant girlfriend for a super model

- Belichick, Brady and Kraft are all MAGA men

- please post more things that I forgot

Here is a sample that Pats fans can copy and paste to renounce their fandom:

quote:

I, [insert name here], being of sound mind can finally see the light and hereby renounce my Pats fandom. I realize that my support of the New England Patriots is immoral and makes me look like an rear end in a top hat. I promise to change my avatar and pick a new team that doesn't cheat and murder people.

Thread rules:

- If you are a Pats fan and you post here without renouncing your fandom I will report you!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
This thread makes me like the Patriots more

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

a neat cape posted:

This thread makes me like the Patriots more

hey ross

edit: what games are you playing these days

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Ehud posted:

hey ross

edit: what games are you playing these days

I am trying to get through Fire Emblem Three Houses

How about you

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Congratulations on a tremendous campaign. You have to help with an unbelievable slanted and negative media and have come out beautifully. You have proven to be the ultimate competitor fighter. Your leadership is amazing. I have always had tremendous respect for you for the toughness and perseverance you have displayed over the past year is remarkable. Hopefully tomorrow’s election, the results will give the opportunity to make America great again.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

a neat cape posted:

I am trying to get through Fire Emblem Three Houses

How about you

I'm playing WoW classic. I'm a level 29 Troll Hunter.

I was thinking about getting my Switch back out soon because they're doing SNES games on there. I want to play Super Metroid and Zelda: LTTP again.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

fsif posted:

Congratulations on a tremendous campaign. You have to help with an unbelievable slanted and negative media and have come out beautifully. You have proven to be the ultimate competitor fighter. Your leadership is amazing. I have always had tremendous respect for you for the toughness and perseverance you have displayed over the past year is remarkable. Hopefully tomorrow’s election, the results will give the opportunity to make America great again.

Best wishes for great results tomorrow,

Bill Belichick

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Ehud posted:

I'm playing WoW classic. I'm a level 29 Troll Hunter.

I was thinking about getting my Switch back out soon because they're doing SNES games on there. I want to play Super Metroid and Zelda: LTTP again.

You should play Blasphemous and Celeste.

They are on switch and they are fun platformers

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

a neat cape posted:

You should play Blasphemous and Celeste.

They are on switch and they are fun platformers

I think I've heard of Blasphemous. That's like a Metroidvania type game right? I'll have to look into Celeste.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Ehud posted:

I think I've heard of Blasphemous. That's like a Metroidvania type game right? I'll have to look into Celeste.

Yeah blasphemous is a total metroidvania. It's also really gross. There's a lot of pixelated gore though.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
I have never been a Patriots fan because I am Nice

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

a neat cape posted:

Yeah blasphemous is a total metroidvania. It's also really gross. There's a lot of pixelated gore though.

Ohhhhh I totally remember this game. I will definitely get it. I was waiting to play it on my Switch because it had a lot of issues when it first came out.

Hot Diggity! posted:

I have never been a Patriots fan because I am Nice

I like you.

hey what is your avatar? I'm not a huge basketball guy and I've always meant to ask you.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Totally absurd and I will now refute all charges with 100% accuracy and seriousness.

Ehud posted:

here are some of the things the Pats have done wrong during the Belichick era:

- videotaped the Rams walk-thru during a Super Bowl practice False accusation that was recanted

- undid all of Tebow's hard work and turned Aaron Hernandez into a murderer He was already shooting people in the face before he got to NE, so Tebow failed.

- deflated footballs and lied about it Total baloney story with no actual evidence.

- about to start AB in games even though he's probably a rapist Something, something Johnny Depp

- skirted the salary cap and funded tom brady's weirdo wellness brand No proof, Brady takes haircut on pay cause his wife's a billionaire.

- benefited from an obscure call in the tuck rule game because it was a post-9/11 world and everyone thought it would be cool if a team called the Patriots won a super bowl Tuck rule was called about 12-15 times season.

- videotaped the Jets' defensive signals during a game Filmed from the sidelines, instead of the stands or box, oh my goodness, so sorry, so sorry!

- rubmaps.com Sex work should be legal bro.

- Tom Brady left his pregnant girlfriend for a super model what are you from the 50's????

- Belichick, Brady and Kraft are all MAGA men You root for an NFL team too.

- please post more things that I forgot the dolphins will suck forever

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Totally absurd and I will now refute all charges with 100% accuracy and seriousness.

:same:

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
maybe you should go back through the n/v thread ehud, I'm quite sure there were multiple pats fans who made comments to the effect that they were going to renounce their fandom in response to the AB thing

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Did this mf say "haircut on pay"

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Ehud posted:

I like you.

hey what is your avatar? I'm not a huge basketball guy and I've always meant to ask you.

That is Giannis, current NBA MVP and all around awesome and hilarious dude. The gif is from his second season, if I remember right. Dude is massive now. Should probably update to a newer muggin.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I just added a task in Redbooth to remember to report both Pats fans who posted in my thread when i SPECIFICALLY said only post if you are renouncing your fandom

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Hot Diggity! posted:

That is Giannis, current NBA MVP and all around awesome and hilarious dude. The gif is from his second season, if I remember right. Dude is massive now. Should probably update to a newer muggin.

Ohh wow, he looks so different now with hair.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Ehud posted:

I just added a task in Redbooth to remember to report both Pats fans who posted in my thread when i SPECIFICALLY said only post if you are renouncing your fandom

*nods sternly*

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

*nods sternly*

Mel where do you live again?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I am also using this thread to ask people questions that have been on my mind

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Ehud posted:

Mel where do you live again?

Delaware

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

what the hell

I thought you were in Vietnam or something teaching kids english

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Everyone should get a switch imo

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Metapod posted:

Everyone should get a switch imo

what is your favorite game?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Ehud posted:

what is your favorite game?

Mario maker 2

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Ehud posted:

what the hell

Nah that's another guy around here I think. Work for an American University. I used to live and work in drug war Mexico though if you want stories of crazy poo poo

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Pats fans you still have time to cleanse your soul.

Ehud posted:

what the hell

I think he deals with a lot of Chinese students while also forming a pro esports team.

Nov 6, 2002

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Nah that's another guy around here I think. Work for an American University. I used to live and work in drug war Mexico though if you want stories of crazy poo poo

I'm pretty sure you have talked about having Chinese students or some poo poo many times in the chat thread.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I'm pretty sure you have talked about having Chinese students or some poo poo many times in the chat thread.

Yeah, Chinese Students who are international students.

I teach ESL

Basically international students are a big cash cow for the University so they accept students with good grades but who dont speak and write English well and my job is to teach them until they can take classes.

Nov 6, 2002

Imagine being a lifetime Raiders fan and posting that meme straight to /r/oaklandraiders with 100% earnestness.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

hahahahahaha!!!

does anyone remember who lives overseas and teaches kids English

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Were the endless non sequitur “Tom Brady is a pedo and a cheater” posts you made in every other thread regardless of context not getting enough attention for you cause you to snap?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Were the endless non sequitur “Tom Brady is a pedo and a cheater” posts you made in every other thread regardless of context not getting enough attention for you cause you to snap?

That much sodium is bad for your heart

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
I kinda liked the Patriots for awhile because they were the first football champions I could actually somewhat process and Tom Brady being a sixth round pick seemed inspiring. I was never a fan, but I recant this blemish upon my soul. So thread success, OP.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Shimmy Jimmy, my friend, join the TFF madden league

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Blitz7x posted:

Shimmy Jimmy, my friend, join the TFF madden league

I didn’t end up picking up Madden 20 cause I’m cheap and also suck at it. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

what the hell

that isn’t even me