Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Golbez
Oct 9, 2002

1 2 3!
If you want to take a shot at me get in line, line
1 2 3!
Baby, I've had all my shots and I'm fine
whoa those are some murderteeth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zhanism
Apr 1, 2005
Death by Zhanism. So Judged.

El Jebus posted:

We've ordered bear a new octopus since he has thoroughly murdered this one.

Bear has whiter teeth than me. Pointy!

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

El Jebus posted:

We've ordered bear a new octopus since he has thoroughly murdered this one.

please send bear as backup for lando and kedah when they go burn the homes of their tormentors

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

You make him sound like a monster but he literally saved your life from a drat octopus. Buncha unappreciative people in this thread I tell you.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

pantslesswithwolves posted:

I’m thinking of a buddy comedy where Lando and Kedah team up and go on a road trip where they burn their former owner’s houses to the ground, preferably with them in it.

The Incredible Journey meets Kill Bill.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

I found a song depending on how melodramatic we want the soubdtrack to be when they start burning the house

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://youtu.be/9Jcxc-ddWKI

A helpful video

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

colachute posted:

You make him sound like a monster but he literally saved your life from a drat octopus. Buncha unappreciative people in this thread I tell you.

He is a beautiful, protective monster. He wonders why we would bring in a new octopus when he so bravely conquered the last one.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

colachute posted:

I don't know what I did to offend you, but I'm loving sorry and it won't happen again :cry:

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

colachute posted:

And I thought Max was judgemental.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

xpost from the DC thread

I’d kill to have these people’s problems.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

pantslesswithwolves posted:

xpost from the DC thread

I’d kill to have these people’s problems.

Chubbs is a top-tier dog name though.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
I met the nicest pit named Man the other day. 5 months old and already built like a brick poo poo house, and all he wanted were belly rubs and ear scritches when he wasn't begging to play fetch.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

BigDave posted:

Chubbs is a top-tier dog name though.

Anytime I hear the name Chubbs I think of WAMPUG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey2L_ExKWuI

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

Timothy and Zipper are adjusting to their new environment:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
https://i.imgur.com/b3PnytZ.gifv

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Anyone know what kind of animal this is?

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Bear maybe from how deep the claw gouges are but theres no fifth toe mark

Edit: where are you? How big were they? Thismay help
https://images.app.goo.gl/Nk6PUpPcfjYxXLkQA

Stravag fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Sep 11, 2019

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Talon marks?

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
Comedy option something from Australia just invaded.

Luna tracks

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Anyone know what kind of animal this is?

One that I will leave alone probably

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
Definitely some sort of canid, one that badly needs its nails clipped.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

weird bird

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Built for comfort and speed!
Fallen Rib

I was working through my collection of photos of Pepper. I forgot we did this too her back in the day. No wonder all my pictures are of her looking pensive/concerned/melancholy

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Kedah progresses! I got her into my apartment tub aka the torture pit of no escape with only TWO commands and didnt have to give her multiple commands to get her into the bedroom, close that door, then multiple commands into the bathroom and then close THAT door and then get her into the tun with a couple minutes of sulking. Took maybe 15 seconds. She was rewarded with vera meatballs. She calmly sat in the tub with no shakes until i turned on the water when she stood and when i told her to sit she jukped out halfway before i caught her. Much better than the first time when she jumped over my head. She was halfway to lying in the water but then decided NOOOOPE a bridge too far today. So she got stroked with her bath brush a bit with some water to get the dirt and grime off her paws and get her more used to Things That Will Happen someday. Then she sat in the tub until i grabbed her towel and drapped her in it instead of her normal stunt of leaping out and shaking immediately while running around the 4x7 bathroom trying to escape the evil torturer (me).

I let her lay on her bed for a few minutes and then had her go back in the tub (even faster this time) and sit and lay and she held the lay until released even with the water running a bit even as she was fighting with herself to not raise from her down. The very brave good girl has been rewarded with her meaty bison bone being filled with peanut butter for the 2nd time today as soon as she Broke from the tub. This is not a small bone. Galaxy 7 for scale.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1172131571077472261

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

That is clearly entrapment, no jury would ever convict.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Stravag posted:

Kedah progresses! I got her into my apartment tub aka the torture pit of no escape with only TWO commands and didnt have to give her multiple commands to get her into the bedroom, close that door, then multiple commands into the bathroom and then close THAT door and then get her into the tun with a couple minutes of sulking. Took maybe 15 seconds. She was rewarded with vera meatballs. She calmly sat in the tub with no shakes until i turned on the water when she stood and when i told her to sit she jukped out halfway before i caught her. Much better than the first time when she jumped over my head. She was halfway to lying in the water but then decided NOOOOPE a bridge too far today. So she got stroked with her bath brush a bit with some water to get the dirt and grime off her paws and get her more used to Things That Will Happen someday. Then she sat in the tub until i grabbed her towel and drapped her in it instead of her normal stunt of leaping out and shaking immediately while running around the 4x7 bathroom trying to escape the evil torturer (me).

I let her lay on her bed for a few minutes and then had her go back in the tub (even faster this time) and sit and lay and she held the lay until released even with the water running a bit even as she was fighting with herself to not raise from her down. The very brave good girl has been rewarded with her meaty bison bone being filled with peanut butter for the 2nd time today as soon as she Broke from the tub. This is not a small bone. Galaxy 7 for scale.

Brave kedah, good girl kedah.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

howe_sam posted:

That is clearly entrapment, no jury would ever convict.

Not guilty, by reason of being a goodboi! Prosecution is ordered to be beaten for suggesting otherwise.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Built for comfort and speed!
Fallen Rib

Stravag posted:

Fantastic work, and we'll done Kedah you brave lil soldier

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWopfQ3kMMQ

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

:swoon: Cat and dog tongues sticking out their mouths when they sleep is just the cutest thing ever

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

OMG that dog is so sweet why would you not put down the controller & pet that good girl

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Delta and Luca seem like good pals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Click Beelay
Oct 13, 2011

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Delta and Luca seem like good pals

She's knackered mate, comad out on the couch since we got back.

Click Beelay fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Sep 15, 2019