Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Why are they playing this song

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
That was good as hell

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Harry Kane is a horrible actor. What a shameless ham.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Big Huski Boi posted:

Granit Xhaka is a really exceptionally bad footballer

I hate him op

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Shocked that Arsenal didn't manage to bottle it

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

Weaponized Cum posted:

fair result imo

I’ll take it.

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

I didn't get Mkhi over Reiss or Ozil but other than that it was ok. Both goals conceded were comedy individual errors that just...shouldn't happen?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

UnderFreddy posted:

I didn't get Mkhi over Reiss or Ozil but other than that it was ok. Both goals conceded were comedy individual errors that just...shouldn't happen?

welcome to arsenal

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
2 bad teams that inevitably one will get top 4...if not both this year as the competition is less than stellar

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

CyberPingu posted:

2 bad teams that inevitably one will get top 4...if not both this year as the competition is less than stellar

It does seem like Arsenal and Tottenham are ahead of United and Chelsea in terms of how well they're playing. The other two will be lucky if some other team doesn't pip at least one of them to the top 6.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

UnderFreddy posted:

They needed playmakers, and Reiss isn't one.

Ozil is apparently still sick or unfit or whatever. Emery still said he's important as recently as two days ago so he's here to stay, at least.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

If Ozil's not fit then don't put him on the bench. Willock should've come on instead of Mkhi.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty

Vegetable posted:

Shocked that Arsenal didn't manage to bottle it

They were playing Spurs.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
going to be a massacre i think

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

we all love the permanent mdt

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Jose posted:

going to be a massacre i think

Just relegate Newcastle now, that’s a shocking team.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Let's go Toon

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

hmm

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Liverpoo!

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
drat thassa goal :eyepop:

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
omg gently caress off liverpool omg

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

Was that his weaker foot? Phwoar.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Just being incredibly passive in defence, again

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lmao

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

That was hilariously bad defending by TAA.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
YNWA baybeeeee

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.

Shrapnig posted:

That was hilariously bad defending by TAA.

lol ok

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

kcer posted:

lol ok

I’m not taking anything away from the finish but TAA’s body shape was so bad that he got bamboozled by the slowest dragback of all time.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Big Thick Jetro Willems is very good at shooting and very bad at everything else, especially defending.

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.

Shrapnig posted:

I’m not taking anything away from the finish but TAA’s body shape was so bad that he got bamboozled by the slowest dragback of all time.

if he'd blazed that over the bar you'd be saying that's good experienced defending, let him shoot on his week foot from there all day

it's about as insightful commentary as saying oh that was a bad pen when they miss it

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009

kcer posted:

from there

from within the box, you mean? you don't let anyone shoot from Willems' position, regardless of which foot

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Steve Bruce has got a fat head and also Liverpool's number, lol at anyone who thought this was going to be an easy win

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
toon toon

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

lol thassa pen

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

kcer posted:

if he'd blazed that over the bar you'd be saying that's good experienced defending, let him shoot on his week foot from there all day

it's about as insightful commentary as saying oh that was a bad pen when they miss it

Not at all, it’s calamitous defending inside your own penalty area to give someone that much space with either foot. I’d expect most professional footballers to be able to hit the target with either foot from the middle of the penalty box with essentially no one around them.

You’re also arguing with me about defending on a goal your team scored, what the gently caress are you on about?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Mane!!

Harry Lime
Feb 27, 2008

Seriously how was that not a pen?

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

Get in

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing