Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
I mean, he works in a city that regularly gets half destroyed by super-villains. I'd be constantly smoking up, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Samuringa posted:

I'm sorry sir but I am high off my loving tits

I had a strooooooooke!

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Johnny Walker posted:

[url=https://imgur.com/lptbP2z][/url

"We do have a MJ Watson though."

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Johnny Walker posted:

"We do have an 'M. Parker' who is a guest of a 'Mr. Moleman' but they have instructed us not to disturb them."

We couldn't even if we tried, the ground is shaking from rhythmic vibrations thundering through from the wall of the bedroom and the closer we get, the more we get blinded by gusts of dust firing out from under the crack of the door.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Jerusalem posted:

We couldn't even if we tried, the ground is shaking from rhythmic vibrations thundering through from the wall of the bedroom and the closer we get, the more we get blinded by gusts of dust firing out from under the crack of the door.
:stare:

Those are three great Pete faces: Stoned, Willem Dafoe, sad trombone.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

The only way this could've been better was if the concierge was modeled after Bruce Campbell.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
The next arc is a remake of the hotel scenes in Home Alone 2, including the Donald Trump cameo.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
That table had a family

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Samuringa posted:

That table had a family

So did Kingpin.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Role-playing is a healthy way to spice up your sex life.

Metalshark
Feb 4, 2013

The seagull is essential.

Johnny Walker posted:

Role-playing is a healthy way to spice up your sex life.

The position of his right arm... that's deliberate.

EEEEK indeed.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

There's no way that suddenly appearing on the balcony or in the room doesn't scare the hell out of her.

Also, if he had the spider tracer option this whole time then why not just find her through the hotel without changing into Spider-Man!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Lobok posted:

There's no way that suddenly appearing on the balcony or in the room doesn't scare the hell out of her.

Also, if he had the spider tracer option this whole time then why not just find her through the hotel without changing into Spider-Man!

The spider tracer works with Spider-Man's spider sense. Peter Parker doesn't have any sense.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Push El Burrito posted:

The spider tracer works with Spider-Man's spider sense. Peter Parker doesn't have any sense.

It's spelled cents.

maltesh
May 20, 2004

Uncle Ben: Still Dead.

Lobok posted:

Hell, from the previous storyline with Mysterio, we know he carries his phone when webslinging! It's 2015! Just call her!

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

maltesh posted:

Hell, from the previous storyline with Mysterio, we know he carries his phone when webslinging! It's 2015! Just call her!

"But if I, Spider-Parker, calls MJ, everone will figure out she's married to Peter-Man!"

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

I mean this is the Marvel universe so it could actually be any number of people.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Johnny Walker posted:

I mean this is the Marvel universe so it could actually be any number of people.

davidspackage posted:

the Knobgoblin.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
The Prowler creepin on MJ.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Depending on who's alive and who's dead over at the X-Mansion, there's a very real chance Wolverine would be hanging in NYC trying to peep on redheads.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Oh you motherfucker.

Metalshark
Feb 4, 2013

The seagull is essential.

Wow, something's really got MJ's goat, see?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Metalshark posted:

God loving dammit.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

MJ, honey, why are you so angry? I leave you to go out webswinging until dawn every night!

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Metalshark posted:

:lol:

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Metalshark posted:

I can't rate this thread higher than 5, man.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender

maltesh
May 20, 2004

Uncle Ben: Still Dead.

Would that wedding ring have been visible in the black-and-white printed version of the comic?

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

maltesh posted:

Would that wedding ring have been visible in the black-and-white printed version of the comic?

It's an edit.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

That classic line of "I trust you but I don't trust them" which of course can be boiled down to "I don't trust you".

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice
I mean, she's right that somebody who can choose any alias she wants and picks "black widow" is maybe not so much to be trusted around your husband.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

If your husband also gave himself a spider name you might give this woman the benefit of the doubt.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Sunday plot strikes again!

Epicurius posted:

I mean, she's right that somebody who can choose any alias she wants and picks "black widow" is maybe not so much to be trusted around your husband.

I think mostly she can't be trusted around her husband.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Dude's fist is wider than their joined shoulders to hit them both in the face :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Except you are talking.