Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
Him adoring the waifu from Your Lie in April is kinda tempting her fate to be his own, considering genetic defects inherent with inbred people lol.

CrazyLoon fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Sep 12, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
Daily Sabah has released details from what they say is the transcript of Khashoggi's murder:

quote:

Mutreb: Is it possible to put the body in a bag?

Al-Tubaigy: No. Too heavy, very tall too. Actually, I've always worked on cadavers. I know how to cut very well. I have never worked on a warm body though, but I'll also manage that easily. I normally put on my earphones and listen to music when I cut cadavers. In the meantime, I sip on my coffee and smoke. After I dismember it, you will wrap the parts into plastic bags, put them in suitcases and take them out (of the building).

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Helsing posted:

Daily Sabah has released details from what they say is the transcript of Khashoggi's murder:

I sip on my coffee and chop cadaverd ama

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Helsing posted:

If that quoted line was in a video game or a movie I'd have called it out as an example of hamfisted exposition

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

BattleMaster posted:

If that quoted line was in a video game or a movie I'd have called it out as an example of hamfisted exposition

yeah a real professional would just get coffee and a bonesaw and put on yakety sax without telling his boss about it

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009
Hates Native American people and tries to justify their genocides.

Put this racist on ignore immediately!
oh my god

quote:

Inside a room of the ornately decorated Hotel du Palais during last month’s Group of Seven summit in Biarritz, France, President Trump awaited a meeting with Egyptian President Abdel Fattah Al Sisi.

“Where’s my favorite dictator?” Mr. Trump called out in a loud voice as he looked over a small gathering of American and Egyptian officials. Several people who were in the room at the time said they heard the question.

The witnesses said they believed the president made the comment jokingly, but said his question was met by a stunned silence.

It couldn’t be determined whether Mr. Sisi was present or heard the remark.

The White House declined to comment. Egyptian officials couldn’t be reached for comment.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
it's fine, arab dictators love being humiliated by their masters because they're just dogs.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Hahaha this is great. Wish gaddaffi would have been alive long enough trump to mock

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

I don’t know if this is the best thing, or the worst thing. Maybe it’s both.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

When he's right he's right.

Coldwar timewarp
May 8, 2007

Saying the quiet part loud is good.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Hopefully this doesnt get to Kim or he may launch a loving nuke as a gently caress YOU to trump for naming someone else his favorite dictator

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
The Houthis have hit Saudi Arabia's main oil processing facility lol

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/sep/14/major-saudi-arabia-oil-facilities-hit-by-drone-strikes

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
At some point Saudi Arabia's bloody nose is going to get very painful. They have failed for 4 years to invade Houthi held areas so the only realistic plan in the face of debilitating counter attacks would be retreat. I'm not a fan of the Houthis but if they can successfully lift the blockade and stop the bombing of Yemen that would be fantastic for the civilian population.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Yikes that's a big loving blow that the houthi's landed.

It was a really depressing experience going through saudi twitter and only finding government bot accounts spamming flags and openly threatening anyone who discusses this attack with jail if they spread any news of it online, just really insane, silly and counter-productive behavior.

thank loving god it didnt end up with a bigger explosion or a chemical blast otherwise the civilians in that area would've really been in danger.

Al-Saqr fucked around with this message at 14:12 on Sep 14, 2019

Conspiratiorist
Nov 12, 2015

17th Separate Kryvyi Rih Tank Brigade named after Konstantin Pestushko
Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth sixth some day

Flayer posted:

At some point Saudi Arabia's bloody nose is going to get very painful. They have failed for 4 years to invade Houthi held areas so the only realistic plan in the face of debilitating counter attacks would be retreat. I'm not a fan of the Houthis but if they can successfully lift the blockade and stop the bombing of Yemen that would be fantastic for the civilian population.

We've also got their proxy losing against UAE's proxy, and if that goes they'll lose all diplomatic cover for their continued intervention in Yemen.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Half of all oil output on hold = Oil prices about to skyrocket.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
Not that far from Abqaiq is one of the country's largest desalination plants. I wonder if it's possible to cripple operations at one of those facilities using the weapons available to the Houthi's because that could render large parts of Saudi Arabia uninhabitable very quickly, assuming they were able to score a direct hit and the damage couldn't be fixed quickly.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Grouchio posted:

Half of all oil output on hold = Oil prices about to skyrocket.

I heard there's a country in the area that's willing to sell its oil quite cheaply.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Helsing posted:

Not that far from Abqaiq is one of the country's largest desalination plants. I wonder if it's possible to cripple operations at one of those facilities using the weapons available to the Houthi's because that could render large parts of Saudi Arabia uninhabitable very quickly, assuming they were able to score a direct hit and the damage couldn't be fixed quickly.

Cant wait till yemen puts the saudis in the same famine.

Unfortanately sauds will just buy off the houthi leadershop before that happens.

Coldwar timewarp
May 8, 2007

Hell yeah. At least they are able to fight back asymmetrically while being starved with the west’s approval. Small victories I suppose.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
If Trump doesn't want to spike gas prices in an election year surely it'd be in his interests to end the war in yemen?

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
It's incredible how bad Saudi Arabia is at war. Fighting insurgents is the one function their military could plausibly need to fulfil independently and they're losing a ground war and an air war against desert rebels with a literal AliExpress air force.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

KSA is full of nepotism idiots in uniforms, yeah?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Us will not feel the affects europe will.

Trumps base literally sits on top of non profitable shalegas. What do you think happens when oil prices shoot up ? Thats right shalegas producers go back being profitable.

The houthis are utilizing layered defense tacts. And ksaa just doesnt have the bite to deal with it.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Sep 14, 2019

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

suck my woke dick posted:

It's incredible how bad Saudi Arabia is at war. Fighting insurgents is the one function their military could plausibly need to fulfil independently and they're losing a ground war and an air war against desert rebels with a literal AliExpress air force.

Are Saudi forces actually engaged on the ground?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

pro starcraft loser posted:

Are Saudi forces actually engaged on the ground?

Yes, but they arent the main infantry body as far as I know.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Sep 14, 2019

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Huh. Good to know our staunch 'ally' in the Middle East, whom we provide some of the best equipment on the planet, can't deal with an unorganized militia in a country right next door.

Conspiratiorist
Nov 12, 2015

Yemen is primarily mercs and proxies, but the Houthis are also occupying actual SA territory.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

pro starcraft loser posted:

Huh. Good to know our staunch 'ally' in the Middle East, whom we provide some of the best equipment on the planet, can't deal with an unorganized militia in a country right next door.

What has lost more battles bad generalling or bad soldiering?

Saudis should get 10000 hrs in hoi3 instead of dota. At least theyd know you cant just right click an enemies capital go back to watching anime

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
UAE, Bahrain say 50 soldiers killed in Yemen attack

quote:

DUBAI/SANAA (Reuters) - At least 50 soldiers from the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain were killed in Yemen on Friday in the deadliest attack on Gulf Arab troops in the Saudi-led military campaign against Houthi forces, Gulf news agencies said.

The incident took place in the oil-producing Marib area of central Yemen near the border with Saudi Arabia, apparently when Houthis rocket fire hit a weapons store at a military camp.

Really hammering the coalition this week.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
KSA in yemen is like watching some 300lb fat drunk bully try to pick on some 130lb kid who happens to be actually good at fighting. If the human toll wasn't so horrible it would be hilarious how badly they're loving up

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

OhFunny posted:

UAE, Bahrain say 50 soldiers killed in Yemen attack

Really hammering the coalition this week.

Holy moly

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Al-Saqr posted:

Holy moly

Lazy conquerors always put shells above ground.

Charliegrs
Aug 10, 2009
I'm going to take a while guess and say those Houthi drones were supplied by Iran. I'm really glad John Bolton is gone.

Conspiratiorist
Nov 12, 2015

Charliegrs posted:

I'm going to take a while guess and say those Houthi drones were supplied by Iran. I'm really glad John Bolton is gone.

They were built off commercial parts.

The AliExpress comment from before wasn't a joke.

Hobnob
Feb 23, 2006

Ursa Adorandum

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Saudis should get 10000 hrs in hoi3 instead of dota. At least theyd know you cant just right click an enemies capital go back to watching anime

Aftermath of the Saudi-Yemen war: What the hell is Rexist Belgium and how did they take over half of Europe?

Charliegrs
Aug 10, 2009
Lol Pompeo is blaming the attacks directly on Iran. He says "theres no evidence the drones came from Yemen"
https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/14/politics/pompeo-drone-strikes-saudi-oil/index.html

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Charliegrs posted:

Lol Bolton is blaming the attacks directly on Iran. He says "theres no evidence the drones came from Yemen"
https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/14/politics/pompeo-drone-strikes-saudi-oil/index.html

I read pompeo as bolton then i remembered :911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Charliegrs posted:

Lol Pompeo is blaming the attacks directly on Iran. He says "theres no evidence the drones came from Yemen"
There are reports that they infact came out of Iraq.