Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Earwicker posted:

i mean, its massachussetts. i havent been back there there since legalization happened but everything was done on a town by town basis and knowing mass id bet there are towns that are like "you can only buy weed from 3-4pm on wednesdays" or some poo poo. they still rope off the liquor section of grocery stores on sundays

Everywhere is basically walk in with no wait at this point. It was only the first couple months where it was stupid and that’s cause there were 3 or 4 dispensaries open across the state. There are dozens now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
It's Friday y'all lets get high as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Way ahead of you. :smuggo:

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

The Lost Room turns out to be really good while high.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
I bet this is good while high

https://candybox2.github.io/?slot=1

Treat it like an escape room

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Dumb Lowtax posted:

This is fuckin dope, thanks

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Borderlands 3 and weed is an A+ combo. That's all.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Dumb Lowtax posted:

this fuckin squirrel just made me feel like a god damned fool

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Hey y'all, I found a perfect cure for hangovers. Guess what it is?

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Bonzo posted:

Weed is amazing for hangovers. Just a couple pulls from the vape is all you need, or one hit from the bong. You dont need a lot but it absolutely will level you out

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Bonzo posted:

hydralyte!

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Zipperelli. posted:

Weed is amazing for hangovers. Just a couple pulls from the vape is all you need, or one hit from the bong. You dont need a lot but it absolutely will level you out

It also makes that corner diner $3.99 breakfast special taste amazing

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Bout to get high as gently caress and play an outdoor festival!

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

ughhhh i sparred for the first time in months today and i'm so loving sore. gonna smoke until i can't feel my body anymore and then watch some football and maybe order taco bell later.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Every since weed became legal in Canada I don't care for booze anymore. Drinking at social events is just a half measure.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

Every since weed became legal in Canada I don't care for booze anymore. Drinking at social events is just a half measure.

I cut down a ton. I do find that if I'm high and just have an ounce or two of whiskey I start to see other dimensions.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I need to stop smoking so much damned weed

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Sacramental weed is hard to get on the weekdays though.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

sweet thursday posted:

I need to stop smoking so much damned weed
I smoke too much weed on Friday night and I just don't want to get up on the weekend.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

SardonicTyrant posted:

I smoke too much weed on Friday night and I just don't want to get up on the weekend.

smoke more weeeeeed

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
Personally I'm not smoking any more weed

But I'm not smoking any less either

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
I took a week off which I do a couple times a year, but I'm back at it. I'll need to go buy some more flower, though, since I've been using oil cartridges for years due to convenience and lack of smell, but I don't care to risk my lungs so I'll have to stick with my flower vaping.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
lol the weed store has some crazy sales on oil, I wonder why?!

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.
Hey I'm thinking about buying a Volcano or something, do people find that weed vaporizers are good and make their weed last longer?

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

D1Sergo posted:

Hey I'm thinking about buying a Volcano or something, do people find that weed vaporizers are good and make their weed last longer?

vaporizers are great. though i would say a volcano is kind of overkill for regular personal use its more of a party thing

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
so what you are saying is get a volcano and make every day a party

red19fire
May 26, 2010

One balloon, one volcano, one man.

In 2019, one man will See The Devil, and may never come back from the Endless Party.

I kind of want a hybrid volcano because I watched a lot of vape reviews this week. But I don’t want to drop $600.

SwissDonkey
Mar 29, 2007

D1Sergo posted:

If you're after a desk top vape, check out the Arizer Extreme Q. It's like a quarter of the cost of the Volcano and way more versatile

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

We need more weed carols in this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZDFtxH8tZo

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqgJ4aTsXv4

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Hello weed thread how is your weed

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

bagmonkey posted:

I wish I could smoke more on the weekdays.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

My weed is smoking quite nice....indeed.....indeed....yes....yes.

*Puffs pipe*

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBtlPT23PTM

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Who are the trustworthy vaporizer reviewers? I just want to know if the Boundless TERA is a good unit or not. 420vapezone says it’s overly hot at lower temps but still almost on par with the mighty, but I’m assuming it’s hotter because the vapor path is shorter. And it should be fine for running through my old college bong.

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003

SwissDonkey posted:

If you're after a desk top vape, check out the Arizer Extreme Q. It's like a quarter of the cost of the Volcano and way more versatile

Storz&Bickel (who make the Volcano) also make the "Plenty". It's great and a good deal cheaper than the Volcano.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

bagmonkey posted:

I'm giving weed a break for a week or two because I'm recovering from strep throat and there's no way smoking weed helps that. :smith:

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Get really, really high.

Watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT3BFzSD6YY

Prepare of freak out after about a minute.

impure flutter
May 31, 2014

SardonicTyrant posted:

I wish I could smoke more on the weekdays.
I wish i could smoke less. I wish I could smoke only once every few days, but I haven't tried to stop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

I'm giving weed a break for a week or two because I'm recovering from strep throat and there's no way smoking weed helps that. :smith:

Baby hits bro, baby hits!

The plus is that as long as your stoned as gently caress you wont care about the throat. It may take an extra week to heal......but you can spend 3 week high and not caring or 2 weeks of misery.