Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Henchman of Santa posted:

Remember the impeachment fanfiction that ended with Orrin Hatch appointing Hillary president?

And as we all know that's exactly what happened.

zoux has a new favorite as of 17:01 on Sep 14, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/ClenchedFisk/status/1172621750066188289?s=19

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Eschenique posted:

What they're going to do is Ivanka runs for president with Trump as vice president. Ivanka resigns and Trump becomes president. Trump then appoints Ivanka vice president.

Liberal heads explode.

You can't run for vice president if you're ineligible to run for president.

Also, with that "trumpeached" one, the Senate has to approve any mid-term VPN appointments, I doubt they'd approve someone they just voted out of office.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
This feels like a Cum Town bit but I think it’s entirely serious

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Vib Rib posted:

Man it's tiring when people pretend to suddenly not know what a dog whistle is.

I'm sure the Wehrmacht knew all about them:

Unrelated:

https://twitter.com/AsInMarx/status/1172368663548067840

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Henchman of Santa posted:

This feels like a Cum Town bit but I think it’s entirely serious

This was the exact argument used to defend McCain

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I'm sure the Wehrmacht knew all about them:

A dog that's not a good boy? :(

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

T-man posted:

It's ok, that's Hugo Stiglitz's dog.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

T-man posted:

There are some very good boys on both sides, both sides.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

T-man posted:

Some rather disturbing research shows that the Germans may have actually attempted to train a whole cadre of not good boys.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8532573/Nazis-tried-to-train-dogs-to-talk-read-and-spell-to-win-WW2.html

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

T-man posted:

just pawlowing pawders

lol a little animal humour for you, don't forget to like and subscribe

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Policing agencies and the military use dogs. They don't use cats. Coincidence?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://twitter.com/beccalew/status/1172840614595059714?s=19

He's never been to a coastal city in America? Or seen the second season of The Wire?

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Skwirl posted:

He's never been to a coastal city in America? Or seen the second season of The Wire?

Even season 2 has too many black people for Stefan

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Skwirl posted:

Bigger question: what is he doing in Hong Kong?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

https://twitter.com/milfbuccellati/status/1172585597338304512?s=19

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
The only Sam Smith that matters is the one that brews taddy lager

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Being an idiot?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Reporting live from Communist no-go zones, obviously. This includes seeing ports living in the year 3019.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I dunno but when I skimmed his timeline I found this

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
That motherfucker

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
Lol

I’ve got 5 inches on him and had moments where I felt like a giant in Hong Kong, but I don’t remember struggling with bathroom stalls.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Bobby Digital posted:

Lol

I’ve got 5 inches on him and had moments where I felt like a giant in Hong Kong, but I don’t remember struggling with bathroom stalls.

They're open at the top, aren't they? Or are they different there?!? Because getting into a bathroom stall shouldn't be any harder than being in the bathroom it's in.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Mak0rz posted:

Stefan you have to sit on the toilet not crawl into it.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Brawnfire posted:

They're open at the top, aren't they? Or are they different there?!? Because getting into a bathroom stall shouldn't be any harder than being in the bathroom it's in.

This person doesn't know about the Hong Kong toilet caves.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Bobby Digital posted:

Lol

I guess a quarter inch does technically qualify as "above average"

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Samovar posted:

All this talk about multiple genders is too confusing. The world was more simple when there was just ONE!

Citizen.

Also it was better when there was only one sex: Good.

Good sex.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Skwirl posted:

You can't run for vice president if you're ineligible to run for president.

Also, with that "trumpeached" one, the Senate has to approve any mid-term VPN appointments, I doubt they'd approve someone they just voted out of office.

Also, the sentence for being removed from office through impeachment can, and probably would, include never being eligible to hold public office again.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Mak0rz posted:

Stefan, you’re stealing Crowder’s schtick.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

To be honest, English is fortunate in only having a gendered third person plural pronoun. Being gender neutral in a language like Hebrew is... an adventure.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Absurd Alhazred posted:

To be honest, English is fortunate in only having a gendered third person plural pronoun. Being gender neutral in a language like Hebrew is... an adventure.

I just love the correcting someone because they said "you."

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Spanish has zero neutral pronouns. None. We are all hosed. And it sucks rear end.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

IncredibleIgloo posted:

His performance was actually pretty drat good too, though.

yeah it was but imo he had better performances in other movies but like i said the oscar voters are weird and do dumb poo poo. like di caprio got his oscar for getting raped by a cgi bear while he was cold honestly one of his worst roles but its because he should of won in gilbert grape or gangs of ny and they couldnt keep snubing him in favor of other people and now they are getting non white members for voting and we gotta give it to him while we can.

i have money on childish gambino egoting so i need him to get an oscar so i know a dumb amount of info about why people get oscars

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Moktaro posted:

Also it was better when there was only one sex: Good.

Good sex.

Never heard of it.

snergle posted:

yeah it was but imo he had better performances in other movies but like i said the oscar voters are weird and do dumb poo poo. like di caprio got his oscar for getting raped by a cgi bear while he was cold honestly one of his worst roles but its because he should of won in gilbert grape or gangs of ny and they couldnt keep snubing him in favor of other people and now they are getting non white members for voting and we gotta give it to him while we can.

i have money on childish gambino egoting so i need him to get an oscar so i know a dumb amount of info about why people get oscars

I still can't believe he won an Oscar for that gritty Winnie the Pooh remake.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Desperado Bones posted:

Spanish has zero neutral pronouns. None. We are all hosed. And it sucks rear end.

Usted and ustedes?

Quantum Cat
May 6, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 38 hours!

Skwirl posted:

Yeah, I guess I would proudly hang a Confederate flag if my great great great grand pappy had torn it from the hands of a dead reb.

Do yourself a favor and google the whole MN vs some lovely traitor state flag "controversy" Tldr: MN captured a traitor's rag and brought it back as a trophy. Said traitors, have ever since been whining and begging for their rag back. Every year they ask for it back and every year the MN legislature is like LOL no.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
For those of us non-USA and want a giggle at some losers, which one is MN? Montana?

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Memento posted:

For those of us non-USA and want a giggle at some losers, which one is MN? Montana?
Minnesota; Montana is MT.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Memento posted:

Minnesota

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Memento posted:

Minnesota, the one Fargo happened in.