Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

letthereberock
Sep 4, 2004

wha....what does she think actual pedophiles do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

From my cold, dead lungs.

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

letthereberock posted:

I scrolled down really far and couldn’t find a single dissenting comment. what the gently caress

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

a fatguy bald spot posted:

I scrolled down really far and couldn’t find a single dissenting comment. what the gently caress

I scrolled a bit and the majority seemed to be bot or sockpuppets.
And I laughed a bit at the very not so subtle sockpuppets in a row going something like "EXACTLY" "EXACTLY" "EXACTLY LIKE THAT!" "I AGREE" "I AGREE" "YES" "EXACTLY"

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

a fatguy bald spot posted:

I take that as a sign that OANN isn’t relevant enough to troll.

I did find one tepid dissent, with a response that’s maybe even worse:

https://twitter.com/pnwshan/status/1173083503031795712?s=21

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Self-care is not reading the replies. :sigh: I was hoping to see an idiot getting dragged, but it's just a bunch of chud morons jerking each other off about how much they hate trans people.

Jurgan posted:

I take that as a sign that OANN isn’t relevant enough to troll.

I did find one tepid dissent, with a response that’s maybe even worse:

https://twitter.com/pnwshan/status/1173083503031795712?s=21

Neither one of those is dissent if they're still spreading the "autogynephilia" terf nonsense that gets trans women murdered.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Is she saying pedophile hurt kids and so do....therefore!

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

The "in public" clarification sticks out to me. Know your audience, I guess?

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

"There are decent transgender people in the world" but you're still not ready to let go of your bigotry

It's true, but phrasing it that way shows that you're starting from a place of ignorant bigotry and trying to make exceptions to your rule which was a loving stupid, dangerous lie to begin with

letthereberock
Sep 4, 2004

Byzantine posted:

The "in public" clarification sticks out to me. Know your audience, I guess?

I also like the implication that drag queen story times are not pre-planned events set up and promoted by the library or bookstore. In her mind people are just showing up and reading to random children.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/EmmaCaterineDSA/status/1173220883458088960?s=19

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
https://mobile.twitter.com/VictorPruett3/status/1171873688297361408

The replies are very good

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

letthereberock posted:

Talking out of turn? That's a pedophilin'.
Lookin' out the window? That's a pedophilin'.
Staring at my sandals? That's a pedophilin'.
Thirty year old man dating a fifteen year old girl? That's ephebophilin'.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

This lady is opposite-of-reality.person

https://twitter.com/emeraldrobinson/status/1172933638624862213

https://twitter.com/emeraldrobinson/status/1172951859134263296

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Pieces of Peace posted:

Harrison Ford has crashed dozens of small planes in Wyoming! :colbert:

That's why it's such a health risk, he's the only person in the state and it takes six hours for an ambulance to reach him.

If they'd just give Chewie his co-pilot's license, this poo poo wouldn't happen. :colbert:

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

She's just setting up her pivot to being a weird twitter poster

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

She's clearly plotting to murder someone and laying the groundwork for an insanity defense.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Nice to see opposite of reality land's new politics school has it's first graduate

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Tony Snark posted:

Talking out of turn? That's a pedophilin'.
Lookin' out the window? That's a pedophilin'.
Staring at my sandals? That's a pedophilin'.
Thirty year old man dating a fifteen year old girl? That's libertarianism.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

If, like me, you get curious as to why someone has a verified tick I'm pleased to announce that her bio actually does give the reason why. And it made me laugh right out loving loud.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

EL BROMANCE posted:

If, like me, you get curious as to why someone has a verified tick I'm pleased to announce that her bio actually does give the reason why. And it made me laugh right out loving loud.

:hmbol:

Elblanco
May 26, 2008
So she works for Facebook's version of fox news? That you have to pay 5 bucks a month for? Holy poo poo.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

OANN is an actual channel, Trump has given them encouragement at times. Isn’t on every carrier, but I know it is on DirecTV, possibly AT&T. Wasn’t on Comcast though.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

EL BROMANCE posted:

OANN is an actual channel, Trump has given them encouragement at times. Isn’t on every carrier, but I know it is on DirecTV, possibly AT&T. Wasn’t on Comcast though.

I saw someone with the OANN website up here in Canada buying from the overpriced organic section of the grocery store. What the gently caress boomer brainworms lead to that combination of qualities

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

It's not just the olds with those kinds of weird worldviews, the youth will not save us.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Arivia posted:

I saw someone with the OANN website up here in Canada buying from the overpriced organic section of the grocery store. What the gently caress boomer brainworms lead to that combination of qualities

This came up in another thread but there is a big Nazi thing about organic food and buying from "actual farmers". Apparently organic farmers markets have a real problem with them.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

A Sometimes Food posted:

This came up in another thread but there is a big Nazi thing about organic food and buying from "actual farmers". Apparently organic farmers markets have a real problem with them.

Which shouldn't be a surprise to anyone considering the whole fundie homesteading culture. A lot of leftist types have a weird blindspot when it comes to connection the religious right with the outright fascists.

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle

A Sometimes Food posted:

Blut und boden and all that.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/bethanyshondark/status/1035324416601858048?s=21

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

You guys aren't going to believe this, but that guy is our games teacher.

From that thread:

https://twitter.com/ModernCSA/status/1103525737305268224

:psyduck: These people.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

I wasn't there under the impression that she's a Nazi but after she clarified things it seems to be that she is.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Is she trying to title her articles as poorly as possible?

Eschenique
Jul 19, 2019

My "how I became a nazi" shirt has people asking a lot of questions already answered by my shirt. Also I'm not a nazi.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Eschenique posted:

My "how I became a nazi" shirt has people asking a lot of questions already answered by my shirt. Also I'm not a nazi.

She's a completely normal person and I'm not sure what you're getting at. Also,

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Inceltown posted:

:staredog:

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

"I'm not obviously a Nazi, but"

Dr. Gargunza
May 19, 2011

He damned me for a eunuch,
and my mother for a whore.

Fun Shoe

Inceltown posted:

...what...what the gently caress just happened

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Oh, so she's just TERF trash. :sigh:

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
As a waiter I've misgendered a bunch of cis and trans customers and you just apologize if it seems appropriate and try and do better in the future and I've never had a complaint. Where are these hordes of people who will throttle me and get me fired and ostracized from society? The worst case scenario is someone telling you "hey, I prefer [x pronoun]" or someone else saying "hey, so and so prefers [x pronoun]"

Everyone went along with Prince changing his name to an unpronounceable symbol and then back to Prince, why is it harder to switch from Bruce to Caitlyn?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Oh, so she's just TERF trash. :sigh:

I can very much see how you'd get at that but wouldn't you change your given name rather than your surname if that was the case?