Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Chikara: AAW Online Matches beta playtest

It's Denkops, who loving sucks, but it's a good amount of time playing the Chikara beta.

It looks... like it needs A LOT of work. I like the cell shading look and the character creation is pretty great but hooooo boy it plays rough.

super macho dude fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Sep 6, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

super macho dude posted:

It's Denkops, who loving sucks

I haven't watched any of his vids tbh, because I made the decision long ago that anyone making dumbfuck faces in their YT thumbnails isn't worth a minute of my time

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

What if the Wyatt Family were in a transporter accident and were merged into one being?

https://twitter.com/WWEgames/status/1169988627197321217?s=20

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

how long has he had the best buy aesthetic

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Ahahahahahahahahaha

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

They made a quebec guy look like he's from syria. And moves like Samoa Joe.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

coconono posted:

They made a quebec guy look like he's from syria.

And it's not even the Quebec guy that IS Syrian!

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
They've never been able to get him right, even in comparison to their other models - go back and check out how he's looked in each game. He always looks like a Dead Rising 2 character.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Not a pro wrestling game per-se but every pro wrestling match must have a spinning office chair now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4rsX-1Jjhc&t=58s
watch the whole thing it's like 2:41 long ignoring my timestamp of 1:00

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Kevin Owens looks like a normal guy and that looks like a normal guy to me. I don't think he's had the blue and yellow design since his quick heel turn back to face turn against shane mcmahon

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Taintrunner posted:

Not a pro wrestling game per-se but every pro wrestling match must have a spinning office chair now
Getting an Onita vibe from the guy in the leather jacket.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

https://youtu.be/q_c3qMgF84c this lucha underground mod looks crazy good. Hope I can find some time to try it out

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there used to be a wrestling career sim called ESWF where you would create a guy and go into a career. in matches you would pick what move you were going to do and stuff. wrestling spirit ripped it off. it was very silly in tone. it was quite good for the time, which was the early 2000s. Hello

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Suplex Liberace posted:

https://youtu.be/q_c3qMgF84c this lucha underground mod looks crazy good. Hope I can find some time to try it out

loving dying at Ivelisse eliminating herself with a dragonrana to the floor

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Yeah I’d like to see a wrestling game that’s just a really in depth career mode that takes into account the specific persona you craft- not just “face” or “heel” but you get in feuds based on the kind of wrestler and character you are.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Hi

Fat Lowtax fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Sep 15, 2019

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

It’s Ronda’s face but Alexa’s hair dyed red.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

when did they sign cyborg

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

why did they use the doom 3 engine for a new wrestling game

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
I thought they stopped making versions for the PS3 and 360

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Her jacket is made out of black licorice flavored fruit roll up.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
That better be a leaked screenshot because it's impossible that 2K would think that it's a good representation of what the game will look like.

The WWE 2K games are awful but they aren't THAT awful in terms of graphics.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003

CVagts posted:

That better be a leaked screenshot because it's impossible that 2K would think that it's a good representation of what the game will look like.

That's from 2K's youtube channel yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf4W9nhtynA&t=97s

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

CVagts posted:

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

:stare:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
What's Tamina doing in Alexa Bliss cosplay?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
that dana brooke model is a nightmare

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I hate to think that devs get stuck in crunch time for those games.
"This is two years worth of work for a developer twice as large as us and you expect us to get it done in one. Every year despite crunching like gently caress we fall further and further behind. We are killing ourselves for this absolute drizzling poo poo but you won't allocate us more time because we have to poo poo these things out yearly and you won't allocate us more resources because the profit margins stay loving stable."

ChrisBTY fucked around with this message at 08:00 on Sep 15, 2019

Eggplant Ronin
Apr 26, 2007

How you like my balls now?:smug:

Congrats to Becky on becoming the new face of the Legends of Wrestling franchise

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

You know the thing about The Man, she’s got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll’s eyes. When she comes at ya, doesn’t seem to be livin’. Until she bites ya and those black eyes roll over white. And then, ah then, you hear that terrible high pitch screamin’, and the ring turns red, and in spite of all the poundin’ and the hollerin’, the fans get up and leave because Lacey took all her heat.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Becky's ready to take on Megabyte and Hexadecimal.

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Gavok posted:

Becky's ready to take on Megabyte and Hexadecimal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iymOAT6lXWc

Takuan
May 6, 2007

https://www.twitch.tv/gameprowrestling

W.A.V.E. Pro-Wrestling presents Kill People, Burn poo poo, gently caress School on Sept 19!
This supershow is finally coming up and it's gonna rule. It was originally supposed to air on the 5th but then my computer died and then a hurricane happened but it's finally here.
In the main event, the superfaces explode as the top two goodniks in W.A.V.E. Pro, Koji Kojinaka and Jimmy Stardust fight for the W.A.V.E. World Ultraweight Championship. Both are so-far undefeated. Will we see a new Ultraweight champion or will Kojinaka's reign continue on?

And speaking of undefeated, the W.A.V.E. Tag Champions, KyodAI are also undefeated, but cracks are starting to form as they went to a time limit draw against a team they handily defeated just a few weeks prior, then started bickering about it in a post match interview. Their opponents, The Smoothebois, have been on a rollglide since attaining ever higher levels of smoothness. Can KyodAI get their poo poo together, or will the Smoothbois slide to the pinnacle of the tag division?

W.A.V.E. Trans-AM Champion Tamika Johnson and Reighleigh Wilson have had a rivalry going back to wrestling school. In recent weeks it's come to a head with an altercation at a late night talk show taping. They finally meet one on one to settle the feud, with explicit orders from Executive Vice President Mike Smith to leave each other the hell alone afterwards.

The team of Pat & Oswald Rosscup have been on a losing streak lately, with Oswald being the one to be either pinned or submitted in each match and Patricia is fukkin' sick of it. This sibling.. I mean I guess it's not really a rivalry as much as one thinks the other is kinda lazy and doesn't take anything seriously. Anyway, if Oswald wins, it's proof that he's not the one dragging the team down and everything is fine. If Patricia wins, Oswald has to either quit or start training just as hard as Patricia.

A few weeks ago in a tag match, Miles & Keiko blindsided Ayako Asami with a lariat after the bell and Ayako is pretty pissed about it so now they're gonna fight.

All this and more like The Sage vs Johnny OMA for the Open The Gate Championship, Dracula vs "The Good Boy" Bork Baysler and there was gonna be a 6-man tag match but one of the lucha guys is injured so idk.

Come and see!

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
There's a sort of Fire Pro Wrestling World Saltybet that exists apparently. There's no betting currently as far as i can tell https://www.twitch.tv/saltysuplex

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

KungFu Grip posted:

There's a sort of Fire Pro Wrestling World Saltybet that exists apparently. There's no betting currently as far as i can tell https://www.twitch.tv/saltysuplex

Clicked this and Orko is reffing a tag match between Batista and Johnny Mundo vs. JBL and Naomi.

So, working perfectly then

EDIT: Lol in between fights there's a bumper of Dave Meltzer giving a result report and a rating that's amazing.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Angry_Ed posted:

Clicked this and Orko is reffing a tag match between Batista and Johnny Mundo vs. JBL and Naomi.

So, working perfectly then

EDIT: Lol in between fights there's a bumper of Dave Meltzer giving a result report and a rating that's amazing.

The one thing i'm not to hot on is the constant camera changes which is assume is random too

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
Yeah looks like they're using the camera mod. I'm curious to see if any of the stuff I've made will show up.

Takuan
May 6, 2007

Oh, hey, I was just wondering about this a couple days ago. I remember when the guy was testing and trying to get this to work several months ago and then he kinda disappeared for a while.

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Lacey is really good actually
so take it with a pinch of "card subject to change"

Italian site https://www.gamelife.it/swp40932-ww...wQAvD_BwE%C2%A0 (has since changed this to info to come in coming months) posted their description for the game today and it included info for the last 3 2K Originals

if the site is to be believed these are the last 3 originals

"WWE 2K ORIGINALS *

WWE 2K20 presents WWE 2K Originals, a series of Showcase episodes with unique content and themes, which will offer new arenas, Superstars, Towers, unlockable parts for characters, and much more.

* Additional purchase is required for WWE 2K Originals: No Man's Land, WWE 2K Originals: Southpaw Regional Wrestling and WWE 2K Originals: The Empire of Tomorrow, Each Sold Separately."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I assume No Man's Land is Mad Max themed and Empire of Tomorrow is Future themed and possibly around Asuka