Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib

chitoryu12 posted:

AITA for throwing away my daughters vibrator

Obviously you shouldn't have thrown it out. There are so many other more creative ways to remind her. Like tie it to a string and attach the string to the ceiling right inside her bedroom by the door, so when she walks into her room it smacks her in the face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

lmao who the gently caress is saying she's an rear end in a top hat for setting a reasonable boundary and doing what she said she'd do when it was crossed

it is not that hard to not leave your used sex toy on the counter

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

NTA. If your kids don't put their toys away after being repeatedly told to do so, sometimes you just got to throw them out to teach them a lesson.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib

Sagebrush posted:

NTA. If your kids don't put their toys away after being repeatedly told to do so, sometimes you just got to throw them out to teach them a lesson.

You're supposed to donate them to Goodwill.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

on the plus side for cat lady, her fur babies will probably live out their natural lifespans before being drafted into a ground war for control of one of the few remaining unspoiled aquifers so that’s something

Exactly! I will never have to worry about cats needing to enlist into an endless war, or needing an abortion or anything like that. gently caress my cats might outlive my friends kids!

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

dudeness posted:

You're supposed to donate them to Goodwill.

for the love of god please do not donate vibrators to goodwill

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

AITA for being upset that my employer basically pimps me out for my body?

quote:

I changed some details but the gist should pretty much stay the same.

I work as a software developer for a smaller company which produces and sells fitness related products, such as fitness trackers. Also I lift weights in my free time and have competed in a natural body building show before so at least bodywise I don't look too bad.

Ever since I've started working there they've asked me to be one of the people to go to the fitness expos where we try to promote our products. Their reasoning is that I know and can explain our products well to potential customers. And I guess it draws more people in when I'd do that instead of one of my co-workers who might not be in as good shape.

So I get the reasoning and at the beginning I enjoyed it but now not so much anymore. The first time they asked me to do it shirtless but that made me uncomfortable so I could at least get to wear a tanktop. I don't get paid more for doing it either, I mean it is on work hours but still. My co-workers are mostly a bit jealous and make snark remarks along the lines how I get to meet lots of cute, young women again. It also takes up a lot of time, with the travelling and such, that I would rather spend at home with my girlfriend. And my girlfriend seems a bit jealous too because of the pictures my employer posts on their facebook from the expos with me and other people. And she's also not happy with me often being away because of it. Lastly I feel like it is false advertising because I don't even train and exercise like the people our products are geared towards.

I brought up some of these points with my boss but he says I should be happy that I basically get to vacation every once in a while and that a representative function is even included in the contract.

I still feel like it negatively impacts me overall though and would at least like a raise to be compensated for it. AITA?

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Dienes posted:

All you need to do is include some basic acknowledgement of her feelings. This is not actually difficult to do.

I find this goes both ways when you suggest you don't want to hear the 10th story about changing diapers and cleaning baby puke. Why do people want to discuss the bodily functions of their dependents in the workplace, furry or not?

Uh it's exactly why these moms are having their activities together outside of work?

Also the feelings of that woman were acknowledged, the guy felt bad for her.

I don't see how it could have worked better, the woman wanted to be invited to mom/kids activities but she isn't a mom.

She should find coworkers with animals instead so they have similar interests

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

chitoryu12 posted:

I'd want more pay if I'm gonna model for the company.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

I think a better punishment would have been to make the 18 yr old give the birds and bees talk to her younger sibling, since the kid was eventually going to stumble across it and start asking questions.

Cat chat: My cats are referred to as little boys or handsome men. But if I ever felt the compulsion to be recognized as a mother-figure prior to being an actual mother, I would join a pet appropriate group. There's enough animal crazies out there to keep up with real mommies.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

snoo posted:

for the love of god please do not donate vibrators to goodwill

look at mr bourgeoisie here who can afford to get his sex toys at retail prices. some of us have to get our butt plugs and cock ticklers from the charity shop, bucko

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

AITA for announcing that my birth parents abandoned me and potentially damaging their reputation?

quote:

Throw away and beyond, going to keep some details vague. I am a person in my teens, have some birth defects and was adopted at a very young age.

Last week it was broken to me that my birth parents are actually my adoptive parent's distant cousins. They gave me away for adoption and are now married and has a son, my biological brother who had no idea that I existed. I have actually met the family twice during big family gatherings at my grandfather's house and had no idea who they were. I guess it was kept a secret too because nobody among the relatives talked about it.

Just out of curiosity I looked up their contact details and messaged my birth mother. I love my adoptive parents, but I want to get to know my biological family a little more, especially my brother, he is 11 years old now, not that far from me.

She asked me to not message or try to contact her family before blocking me. I tried messaging my birth father, and he took very long to reply me. He was more patient and explained to me that he wants me to put my focus on my adoptive parents and we are all better off without each others. When I asked to talk with him face to face, he blocked me too.

This just makes me so angry. They are not divorced or child free but they just gave me up for adoption? Is it because of my birth defects? I looked up into social media and saw that those 2 had quite some reputation as public servants.

I sent emails with my pictures attached to their workplace and on social media and announced that I am their kid, take a good look at me because this nice couple have gave me up. Who knows, maybe they will even get into the local news. I admit I did it without consideration, and it may affect their job and my brother's too, thought I feel like if they had at least tried to talk with me nicely about it I may not have done that. AITA?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

chitoryu12 posted:

no, your employer is abusing you, but also this is why you never ever take a job that has the word "sales" anywhere in the description because that will rapidly become 100% of what you do

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

chitoryu12 posted:

Her daughter is dumb as hell to leave her vibrator sitting around like it's a toothbrush, but OP is an rear end in a top hat for throwing out an expensive sex toy. Those things can pricey as hell. Like $120+ for a high-end model easy. How hard is it to sit down and just, uh, talk to her as opposed to chucking it in the trash?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

AITA for telling my wife she probably shouldn't go to med school?

quote:

I'm (36) and in my last year of law school. Throughout the process, my wife (33) has been super supportive, and a fantastic mother to our 2 year old. Now that I'm poised to graduate, she rightfully wants to pursue her career. She's determined to be a dermatologist. However, I voiced some concerns. Namely, the HUGE time commitment that med school will be. She seems to brush it off, much to my frustration. She has yet to start undergraduate school, so that's 4 years. From what I understand, med school will be an additional 4 years, and another 3-7 years of residency. Even under the most liberal estimation, that's another 11 years before she's an MD. Not to mention that during that time she will basically be MIA due to the demand of med school. Meanwhile, I will be taking the bar and starting an extremely demanding career where I will be the sole money maker and caretaker of our 2 year old.

I've never said she should NOT go, only that the time commitment is very real, and that she should consider alternatives such as Nurse Practitioner, OT school, etc. Yet, every time the conversation has come up she gets SUPER defensive. She's even said, "maybe we should just get a divorce and I can do what I want."

I want to be supportive, and honestly, if she already had undergrad under he belt (as I did before starting law school) I'd be more behind the idea.

So, AITA for telling my wife that she probably shouldn't go to med school?

EDIT: lots of YTA, and that's fine. I just want to clarify a few points: First, my law school was paid for through GI Bill. Second, the decision for me to go to school occurred prior to marriage and was discussed at length before the baby came along. Third, the desire to go to med school came out of the blue, it was roughly a month ago when she brought it up. She had worked in a hospital after high school as a PT assistant and always said that she didn't desire to get back into the medical field. I think the idea for med school came about after her friend got in (he's single, 10 years younger, and has scholarships). Finally, I NEVER suggested that she NOT go, only that I had concerns, but every time we start to talk about it she gets upset to the point that we can't have a calm discussion about the pros and cons.

Waiting until you're 33 with a toddler to engage in the hardest career path in the world.

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Her daughter is dumb as hell to leave her vibrator sitting around like it's a toothbrush, but OP is an rear end in a top hat for throwing out an expensive sex toy. Those things can pricey as hell. Like $120+ for a high-end model easy. How hard is it to sit down and just, uh, talk to her as opposed to chucking it in the trash?

She did talk to her, and told her "I'm getting rid of it if you can't stop leaving your used sex toy on the counter where all the kids can play with it."

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

I think she did that but dumb teenage brains ignored it.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

AITA for guessing that my roommate has scoliosis when she asked me if I noticed anything new about her

quote:

Summer just recently ended and my roommates and I all came back from break. One of them came up to me and asked if I noticed anything new about her. This is a pretty occasional thing that she does and I really tried looking her up and down to guess. I guessed braces and she said she had them taken off years ago and she still wanted me to guess more. I knew for sure it wasn’t her hair, eyebrows or the way she dressed. There really wasn’t anything till I noticed for the first time that her shoulders rest at different heights, so I guessed that she had scoliosis.

She can be a bit eccentric, and I realize now that I probably shouldn’t have guessed that but sometimes she’s pretty excited to show new injuries or things about herself you wouldn’t expect someone to be excited about.

Anyway, she said no and that she grew 0.21 inches. We’re all in our 20s, so I guess it is a bit surprising she’s still growing but that could be a measuring error and even if it isn’t, how am I supposed to notice less than a fourth of an inch height difference.

One of my other roommates thinks I’m an rear end in a top hat for suggesting scoliosis but I really don’t feel like I am.

These people are so goddamn weird.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

millennials have a "go to college" reflex that was implanted at a young age, a very successful long term grift

the mere suggestion that it's not always a good idea causes an uncontrollable meltdown state

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

hawowanlawow posted:

millennials have a "go to college" reflex that was implanted at a young age, a very successful long term grift

the mere suggestion that it's not always a good idea causes an uncontrollable meltdown state

i think it's more that op's wife is having a pretty normal reaction to being the primary caretaker for a toddler, which is to stop being the primary caretaker for a toddler as soon as possible. it's fine for her to want to go to school and become a working mom but she's setting her ambition pretty high here

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Wait do parents really still do that dumb sex talk thing "at a certain age" or whatever instead of just answering questions when the kids are little and asking? Like if you have a ten year old that doesn't know how sex works that's kinda weird. Kids ask about babies way before that.

Still on the mom's side about the vibrator though, since she asked her daughter to put the vibrator away a ton of times before throwing it away, but only if she throws away the other kids' toys when they leave them out too.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
A lot of the other pet owners I see in the park call me "[dog's] dad" and only some of them do it because they don't know my actual name.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Tbf I usually remember a critter's name before I remember the handler's name.

GI_Clutch
Aug 22, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Dinosaur Gum
I can name more dogs on my street than I can people. The people with the German shepherd down the street? They're "Kira's owners." Next to them are Lucky's owners, and next to them is Sadie's owner.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Scathach posted:

Wait do parents really still do that dumb sex talk thing "at a certain age" or whatever instead of just answering questions when the kids are little and asking? Like if you have a ten year old that doesn't know how sex works that's kinda weird. Kids ask about babies way before that.

I feel like any halfway decent not-oppressive/religious parents are gradually introducing age-appropriate body positivity and such to their children, so I doubt anyone has the birds and the bees talk in 2019. Like, my girlfriend used to be a nanny and her 4 year old knew the basics of sexual anatomy not long after age 2, which is totally normal today. I feel like it's a cliche perpetuated by boomers at this point because they probably went through awkward teenage sex talks and assume everyone else did too.

Plus kids are so much more savvy in schools/on the internet these days, so it's very hard to believe 10 year old kids need a comprehensive sex talk today. Even compared to people born in the late 80s like me.

Cough Drop The Beat fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Sep 16, 2019

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

chitoryu12 posted:

AITA for telling my daughter [26F] that I [55M] will not walk down the aisle with her stepdad [50M].

55-year-old man saying "This may sound immature, but I warned my daughter to never betray me."

OP posted:

I'm her only father, she's my seed not his, get real.

Ew

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

It's a cliche perpetuated by boomers at this point because they probably went through awkward teenage sex talks and assume everyone else did too.

Plus kids are so much more savvy in schools/on the internet these days, so it's very hard to believe 10 year old kids need a comprehensive sex talk today.
There is very little chance the kids in 1940-64 were getting anything in terms of a good sexual health/puberty talk from their stodgy parents, so it probably comes from being told that poo poo by the gym teacher in school? Maybe they got the coded "Nice girls" talk.

Post 60s you're probably getting the Playboys in the Woods effect.

But absolutely, the availability of information (to say nothing of images/video) online really necessitates a whole new approach to puberty than "Well you're like 11 and you said boobs the other day so let's see... uh, penis-vagina-sexandyou'llgethellaids-don't get knocked up, great see you at dinner"

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

I feel like any halfway decent not-oppressive/religious parents are gradually introducing age-appropriate body positivity and such to their children, so I doubt anyone has the birds and the bees talk in 2019.

how many parents do you think that describes? because if it’s a large number I have some bad news

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

nobody wants their kid to be the first to know about sex

the sex kid they call him

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

hawowanlawow posted:

nobody wants their kid to be the first to know about sex

the sex kid they call him

Your kids learn about sex either from unsupervised internet access or the most hosed up kid in school

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I remember a girl telling me that boys grow a second wiener and that one is bigger and it breaks off and goes into the girl's belly button where it grows into a baby in her belly.

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

Help! My Husband’s Ex-Wife Moved in With Us.

quote:

When I met my husband 10 years ago, he had been divorced for two years. “Lindy” turned into a party girl after their divorce. Never around for the kids and very flaky. We have custody of their two children. Lindy was out of the picture for years, but she reemerged and texted my husband. She says she’s changed her focus in life and is getting herself together. She told my husband that she’s moving to Australia to start a new job and new healthy life. A few weeks later, I come home from work and find Lindy in my house having a glass of wine. My husband took me aside and told me that Lindy will be staying in our guest room for three weeks. He said her lease was up and this arrangement is temporary, and it will help her to save money until she leaves for Australia. I was upset that he didn’t consult me on it, but I let it go.

It’s now three months later and Lindy’s “job” keeps getting pushed back. I don’t think it ever existed. The worst part is I feel totally pushed out of my own family. My husband works from home so he is hanging around all day with his ex. I come home from work to find my husband sitting down with Lindy (and sometimes the kids), having dinner that she made, laughing at their old jokes, and having a wonderful time. Lindy also does my husband’s laundry, then says, “You are so busy. I don’t mind.” But I do! My stepdaughter has always had a picture of her mom in her bedroom, which is fine with me, but now it’s in our living room! And the last straw—I came home and found my husband in bed reading, as Lindy was organizing our closet! “It’s such a mess. Let me help.” My skin crawls at the thought of her looking through all my things.

I’ve spoken to my husband and he says it’s cute that I’m being jealous. He also said that he’s not going to put the mother of his children out on the street, nor pay for a motel. I want her out of my life and my husband and stepkids back, and my husband is doing nothing about it. I don’t know how much longer I can hang on, and I’m thinking that’s what she wants—to slip into my life as I slam the door behind me. Help, please.

quote:

I don’t know whether your marriage will survive this, but please don’t force yourself to stay just because you don’t want Lindy to “win.” Yes, it would be painful to leave feeling like she was smiling at having driven you out—but how much worse to stay in a marriage where your husband has already absented himself from you emotionally just because you don’t want to leave the two of them alone? I think you should start seeing a therapist. (If you can find a couples counselor and your husband is willing to go, fantastic; if he’s not, I want you to see someone yourself.) I also think you should tell your husband that this is a serious, marriage-threatening issue and that you need to be able to talk about it with him, in private, without Lindy present, to figure out whether he has any plans to live without her ever again. She’s been living with you for three months and he’s called your request to discuss the issue “cute”—that suggests he’s either unaware of or indifferent to how this has been affecting your marriage.

It’s also possible that they are already sleeping together; I don’t think it’s paranoid at this point to ask him point-blank, although you may not be inclined to trust whatever answer he gives you. Focus on what you need to make this marriage workable. If your husband isn’t able to listen to you or meet you halfway, then I want you to be able to leave and start rebuilding your life, not to force yourself to stay in a house with a rival who treats you with contempt out of fear that she’ll win if you go.

Three months later:
Re: My husband's ex won't leave

quote:

I was the letter writer whose husband let his ex-wife, “Lindy,” move into our home without telling me. Soon after I wrote to you, things in the house became even more tense. Lindy had a junkman haul my furniture away while I was at work. When I came home, there were new living room and dining room sets! The very last straw came when Lindy and my husband made family plans without me: a weekend away with the kids to visit “family.” (I guess I’m not family!) I finally stopped being a doormat. With all my financial ducks in a row, and with the help of friends, I moved out and started my new life. I am in the process of divorcing him. But here’s the best part: They are no longer together! On one of our divorce-discussing phone calls, my ex told me that Lindy left him for an “old friend” who came to town and with whom she shares a "deep spiritual connection.” He says they plan on opening a "bead store.” Now my ex is begging me to come back, saying he made a terrible mistake. No, thanks. I’ll keep my dignity, and he can keep the furniture. Thanks to you and your readers for the wake-up call.

quote:

I am so happy to hear that you’re out of that house and no longer feel beholden to your ex. I hope your friends provide you with all the support in the world and that the divorce moves ahead as smoothly as possible. Thank you for keeping us updated!

:owned:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I was raised by conservative parents in conservative areas, so my sex education growing up was, shall we say, minimal. My parent's general attitude seemed to be "oh god never discuss it ever, if we do our son will become a degenerate", and my middle school was all about that abstinence only "minimal info DON'T DO IT" approach.

By the time I was twelve I understood only the most basic idea of what sex was, and did not comprehend how pregnancy occurred. I knew the penis had to touch something, either nipples or whatever girls had instead of balls. I didn't know if this was "on-contact" type of thing or if more was required. This was much better a guy I knew, who astoundingly made it to the age of 18 believing that "sex" was "two people in a bed, kissing".

Thankfully internet pornography greatly assisted my understanding so I wasn't completely clueless. However one day when I was, I wanna say 13, my parent's discovered that I had been looking at porn on the internet. They were mortified. Like comically so. I remember them specifically believing that this would be life-altering if people found out. Which people, how they would find out, or how life would be changed/ruined I don't know. In retrospect it was just so absurd.

Meme Poker Party fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Sep 16, 2019

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

chitoryu12 posted:

Eeeeeh, daughter needs to pick up her stuff but you can't just throw it away, she's an adult and paid for it with her own money. At this point mom just has to give daughter money for a new one but reinforce that she can't just leave it out. There's gotta be like, bags you can store that stuff in, right?

Anyway 'please don't leave your sex toys laying around' is a reasonable boundary, throwing it away wasn't the right response.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I remember a kid asking what the stork does when a house doesn't have a fireplace and he was told by an older kid "Same thing Santa does, idiot"

Chad Sexington
May 26, 2005

I think he made a beautiful post and did a great job and he is good.

QuarkJets posted:

AITA for not letting my son go to his father’s wedding with his mistress?

:kiss:

My mother basically did this. We went on a trip to Niagara Falls conveniently the same day as my dad's wedding and for some reason that was non-negotiable.

Nobody has ever said he cheated to precede the divorce, but in hindsight and with the benefit of stories like this, it certainly seems likely.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

quote:

OP posted:

I'm her only father, she's my seed not his, get real.

Hahaha. "HOW DARE YOU DEFY ME!? YOU CAME FROM MY BALLS!!"

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

:same:

My parents even sent my sister and I to a Christian private school to avoid sex ed in public schools. All I saw was horrible pictures of diseased junk for sex ed in high school. College was a little rough the first couple of years.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

chitoryu12 posted:

AITA for telling my wife she probably shouldn't go to med school?

Waiting until you're 33 with a toddler to engage in the hardest career path in the world.

She did talk to her, and told her "I'm getting rid of it if you can't stop leaving your used sex toy on the counter where all the kids can play with it."

The responses from that are magical. The top result for a while was "Oh, you are becoming a lawyer? Why not just become a paralegal instead, less hours and more time to take care of the kids while your wife starts her 11 journey from no degree to dermatologist? Guess you don't like compromising your dreams for the sake of someone either"

It's pretty insane the amount of people who think "always follow your dreams no matter what" is a good hill to die on.

Apparently despite the hundreds of NTA replies the thread OP was declared the rear end in a top hat.

pentyne fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Sep 16, 2019

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
My fathers were pretty good about teaching me to appreciate the beauty of the male sexual reproduction system, especially the miraculous rectum. Did you know, stretched end to end, the male rectum is long enough to reach to the Moon and back?

I obviously did not do a good job with my own child since he grew up to be straight, possibly because he hates me. I never taught him anything about baginas because I was an optimist.

DemoneeHo posted:

Help! My Husband’s Ex-Wife Moved in With Us.

Lol this guy totally thought he was going to have two wives and now he has none. Beautiful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bus hustler
Mar 14, 2019

Ha Ha Ha... YES!

PetraCore posted:

Eeeeeh, daughter needs to pick up her stuff but you can't just throw it away, she's an adult and paid for it with her own money. At this point mom just has to give daughter money for a new one but reinforce that she can't just leave it out. There's gotta be like, bags you can store that stuff in, right?

Anyway 'please don't leave your sex toys laying around' is a reasonable boundary, throwing it away wasn't the right response.

the amount of people in this very thread who think parenting is also some sort of Fair Rules Lawyer situation is also astounding. parents shouldnt be controlling tyrants, but they don't need to be "fair," either, especially when your adult child is repeatedly doing something.

no, the mother doesn't owe the child. she has constantly picked up her daughter's vibe. any solution other than following through with her stated solution (getting rid of it) is simply just picking up her daughters poo poo. she gave the daughter many opportunities to not have her stuff thrown out, this was not a surprise.

she is tired of picking her her daughter's used sex toy so the solution is to... even more elaborately pick it up and store it in a bag or container? no. the daughter is an adult, leaving things in other people's spaces or in public after you've been told 4 times not to is exactly how things get lost/stolen. the daughter's entire boundary pushing is on exactly this issue - daring the mom to actually throw it out.

maybe if the mom had posted before warning her daughter that she'd throw it out there would be time to intervene, but once she gave that ultimatum she has to stick to it.

bus hustler fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Sep 16, 2019