Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
According to a pool report, President Trump responded by pointing to a window in the White House residence, and said: “She’s doing great. She’s looking at us right there.”

Reporters turned to look at the spot he indicated, but there was no sign of the first lady.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

I'm upset I remember the lyrics to this

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Chuka Umana posted:

I'm upset I remember the lyrics to this

I've always been of the mind that it constitutes a psychic assault

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Wrestlepig posted:

Kevin Rudd in general really, like how he got caught at a strip club and got more popular, doing a power move to get into power over the lady who replaced him for being a megalomaniac, how he described the Chinese as Ratfucking and lost to Tony Abbott

it's cool that guy is now considered a chinese fifth columnist by most academics and journalists in the west

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Garland's thread also inspired a Gizmodo post[3] which asked for men to stop "manthreading," a practice defined as men of Twitter using long threads to explain unimportant concepts.

was garland also the one with the 400-odd tweetstorm after the muller report came out or am i thinking of someone else?

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

System Metternich posted:

was garland also the one with the 400-odd tweetstorm after the muller report came out or am i thinking of someone else?

That was Seth Abramson

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I just looked up Garland's twitter and it's the saddest thing.

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
Donald Trump is gaslighting America

quote:

The CIA officially determined that Russia intervened in our election, and President-elect Donald Trump dismissed the story as if it were a piece of fake news. "These are the same people that said Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction," his transition team wrote in a statement. "The election ended a long time ago in one of the biggest Electoral College victories in history. It’s now time to move on and ‘Make America Great Again.'"

It wasn't one of the biggest Electoral College victories in history, so presumably that's another red-herring lie to distract from Trump treating the Central Intelligence Agency of the United States like it is some rogue blogger to be cast to the trolls. A foreign government's interference in our election is a threat to our freedom, and the President-elect's attempt to undermine the American people's access to that information undermines the very foundation upon which this country was built. It's also nothing new.

Trump was right lmao

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
sean spicer hiding in a bush

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
Model View Culture

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

System Metternich posted:

he's the game theory guy who wrote that in 2016

https://twitter.com/ClaraJeffery/status/808229216097447936

how is clara jeffery this dumb

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
I like how garland pretends it was the Russians that caused the left to hate intelligence agencies

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

still cant get over how quickly the russiagate narrative died after muellers garbage testimony. what a great play by the dems and libs in general to spend the past 3 years on that nonsense

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

babypolis posted:

still cant get over how quickly the russiagate narrative died after muellers garbage testimony. what a great play by the dems and libs in general to spend the past 3 years on that nonsense

Another AMAZING decision entirely driven by the Hillary campaign.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

babypolis posted:

What would you do different if you were the controlled opposition?

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

ikanreed posted:

What would you do different if you were the controlled opposition?

Focus on the many actual crimes he committed

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

its great that the whole narrative hinged on some utter nonsense about wether trump knew of some meeting in advance or not, something so incredibly boring and banal that no normal person in their right mind would ever care about. meanwhile half the world is literally bribing trump and his wretched family and no one gives a gently caress lol

sat on my keys!
Oct 2, 2014

babypolis posted:

it’s back from the dead with this Adam schiff whistleblower thing

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

sat on my keys! posted:

it’s back from the dead with this Adam schiff whistleblower thing

He's sitting on a bombshell revelation that Trump used his position as President to enrich himself, and may have asked another world leader to participate. Once this one drops, it's curtains for Trump!

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Azathoth posted:

He's sitting on a bombshell revelation that Trump used his position as President to enrich himself, and may have asked another world leader to participate. Once this one drops, it's curtains for Trump!

Ah! Well, nevertheless

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

babypolis posted:

I got something about it in the mail this week and I did a double take. Like how is anyone still pushing this poo poo?

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

How to Make a Rape Joke

from 2012. scroll down to the list of "good" rape jokes for a fun surprise

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

R. Guyovich posted:

How to Make a Rape Joke

While in 2012 that wasn’t a funny joke in 2019 it’s the funniest I’ve ever seen

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Azathoth posted:

GOT HIM

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

R. Guyovich posted:

How to Make a Rape Joke

ahahaha I saw it coming and it's just still so :discourse:

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/ahammTNT/status/704871251127328768

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Doland J Trum being the best president of all time for the

ell gee

bee tee

q community

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007

Afterwards he went on the radio to explain his M&Ms eating strategy lmao

Mst3kmann
Aug 8, 2005

FOREST WHITAKER EYE
Wasn’t Chris Christie at a ballgame and some guy heckled him from a few rows behind, and Christie went to get in his face and try to intimidate him, and the guy just laughed him off?

e: https://abcnews.go.com/US/chris-christie-confronts-chicago-cubs-fan-game-youre/story?id=48944503

Mst3kmann has issued a correction as of 15:22 on Sep 21, 2019

NightGyr
Mar 7, 2005
I � Unicode

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Chris Christie has a gunt

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
dat cameltoe d’o

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

the male equivalent is called the moose knuckle

Dec 26, 2012

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

DiggityDoink posted:

the male equivalent is called the moose knuckle

not all of em, lol, Christie's def got a camel toe if not a goat hoof

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Barack Obama was awarded a Nobel peace prize for the achievement of not being George W Bush

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

they also had a plan to make his beard hair fall out, thereby undermining his authority
My favorite is the proposed psyop to convince Cuban men that fallout from nuclear tests are contaminating men's beards. This would convince them to shave, and "without bearded men, there could be no revolution."

ikanreed posted:

Oh goddamn it, I remembered the terror threat level again.
it only went up when the Bush administration needed a distraction and Keith Olbermann was the only person in mainstream media to point this out.

VitalSigns posted:

they cut that down to 5 minutes of a shadowy figure rambling in the darkness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJkVmPc707c
I truly appreciate the irony of this essentially being a badly done reshoot of the broadcast takeover from V for Vendetta.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
isnt olbermann back on sportscenter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
he's really an insufferable dick and should go back to posting sunsets on twitter