Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lead out in cuffs
Sep 18, 2012

"That's right. We've evolved."

"I can see that. Cool mutations."

AngryRobotsInc posted:

To be fair, they're also good for people like me, who have somewhat limited mobility. My hip joints are kind of hosed, and while I can walk and bike well enough, it can be difficult for me to get my leg over a diamond frame.

Also, if you're riding a bike in a skirt, you're going to want a gear case and a skirt guard, not just a bike on its own.

Oh yeah fair enough. You could also try a recumbent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

What people do with their bicycles in the privacy of their own homes is none of your business.

Lead out in cuffs
Sep 18, 2012

KillHour posted:

What people do with their bicycles in the privacy of their own homes is none of your business.

Except that guy in the UK who got caught loving a bicycle in a hotel room, apparently. They put him on the sex offenders' register.

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Lead out in cuffs posted:

Except that guy in the UK who got caught loving a bicycle in a hotel room, apparently. They put him on the sex offenders' register.

Buddy, they won't even let me gently caress the bicycle!

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
Dear Internet,

Greetings. I was very glad of the answer on the matter of bicycles and as to why male bicycles are inferior and readily accept the explanation. Another sports-related question on the matter of sex and gender has presented itself, and with the great success of the last question, I will try here again instead of the sport forum.

I was on the bench, spectating and cheering for my friend from earlier posts at a handball game. Btw, "handball" is a very popular sport in my country so there is no need to make fun of it for being a worse sport than the ones you have available even if it is true. Regardless, I present my question to my friend, as always, but it was after the game which was a loss for our team, and so she was in a cross mood and I got an uncommonly terse answer, and so now I am hoping for a fuller explanation.

My question is, howcome it is that when girls and women throw a ball they look completely retarded?

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Shut the gently caress up and gently caress off, your idiotic posts were never funny to begin with you fuckwit.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Johnny Truant posted:

Shut the gently caress up and gently caress off, your idiotic posts were never funny to begin with you fuckwit.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Johnny Truant posted:

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Johnny Truant posted:

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Johnny Truant posted:

marchantia
Nov 5, 2009

WHAT IS THIS

Johnny Truant posted:

Lights
Dec 9, 2007

Lights, the Peacock King, First of His Name.

Johnny Truant posted:

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Johnny Truant posted:

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Johnny Truant posted:

black.lion
Apr 1, 2004

For if he like a madman lived,
At least he like a wise one died.

Johnny Truant posted:

super nailgun
Jan 1, 2014

Johnny Truant posted:

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Johnny Truant posted:

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Johnny Truant posted:

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Johnny Truant posted:

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH

Johnny Truant posted:

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

Johnny Truant posted:

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008

Johnny Truant posted:

XkyRauh
Feb 15, 2005

Commander Keen is my hero.

Johnny Truant posted:

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

No, you see, we are trolled and butthurt. Ho ho ho ho what a funny joke it is.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Hyperlynx posted:

No, you see, we are trolled and butthurt. Ho ho ho ho what a funny joke it is.

Take it easy and use more lube.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

On that topic, Good Vibrations is including an Anal August survey in their marketing emails this month and it's pretty funny. Their emails have got to be the only marketing emails in my promotions folder I actually click on though.

"When you did any of these things, did you use lube?

1. Of course
2. I think so
3. Does the lube on the tip of the condom count?
4. No"

Lead out in cuffs
Sep 18, 2012

silvergoose posted:

On that topic, Good Vibrations is including an Anal August survey in their marketing emails this month and it's pretty funny. Their emails have got to be the only marketing emails in my promotions folder I actually click on though.

"When you did any of these things, did you use lube?

1. Of course
2. I think so
3. Does the lube on the tip of the condom count?
4. No"

This seems like one of the more appropriate posts for :stonklol:

Leviathan Song
Sep 8, 2010
Any recommendations for a vibrating cock ring? We want to try one but most of them don't seem to be properly laid out stimulate a clitoris or don't give sizing information.

Bollock Monkey
Jan 21, 2007

The Almighty

I don't rate them, the bullet part is just never in the right place for good clit vibrations. At best I've found they bang into my clit uncomfortably.

I can recommend using a separate bullet, and possibly spinning the cock ring round so everyone gets good vibrations.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON
If the goal is to get your dick to vibrate a vibrating butt plug will do a lot more than a bullet vibe hanging from a silicone ring.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Geoj posted:

If the goal is to get your dick to vibrate a vibrating butt plug will do a lot more than a bullet vibe hanging from a silicone ring.

This calls for some investigating to see if true.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Cock rings are good, vibrating ones a bit rubbish. Cock ring + butt vibe sounds like a winner.

Leviathan Song
Sep 8, 2010
The idea was definitely more clitoral stimulation than cock vibration. I guess my initial instict that those were in the wrong spot was accurate. Oh well.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON
It really comes down to "not everyone has the same anatomy" and "you probably couldn't keep it in place for long even assuming everything lined up correctly."

Is she opposed to using a toy on herself during?

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Yeah my partner just uses vibrator during sex. It is simple and effective.

DTaeKim
Aug 16, 2009

I've tried a few since my wife dislikes using a vibrator on herself.

I think our current one is a WeVibe. I can't remember the brand though, will get back to you on that. Be prepared to shell out some money if you don't want to be replacing yours every few months.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Those vibrating rings can work, but they work best when she is on top and grinding versus any position with stroking.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
You're much better off getting a standard cock ring and a cheap bullet vibe or other clitoral toy that your partner likes, yeah. Every vibrating cock ring I've seen is dodgy cheap garbage that barely works and sometimes hurts everyone involved.

Cough Drop The Beat fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Sep 29, 2019

Peteyfoot
Nov 24, 2007
My spouse has told me they want to feel like they're being seduced, which I don't have very much experience with. Are there any books that talk about seduction in the context of a long-term monogamous relationship?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

terre packet posted:

My spouse has told me they want to feel like they're being seduced, which I don't have very much experience with. Are there any books that talk about seduction in the context of a long-term monogamous relationship?

The Mystery Method

Real answer: try doing the things you did to make your spouse feel sexy and enticed when you first got together, but maybe up the intensity.