Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Krankenstyle posted:

Imagine getting shot by an exploding canister of cattle semen

You've heard of forums user Cumshitter well now it's time to meet his bigger, gayer comrade. Cumshooter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Milo Yiannopoulos Tries to Break Into the World of Furries, Is Brutally Rejected

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Raised By Birds posted:

"I've never had anything to do with the artificial insemination (AI) side of things before."

What do you do for a living?

Oh, I'm in AI.

Oh wow do you do a lot of work?

Eh, it comes in fits and spurts.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Man calls police after another makeshift DNA clinic pops up in Louisville

Everything about this is extremely sketchy and weird but my favorite thing about it is the word another

Can someone smarter than me speculate as to why anyone would want to collect DNA samples from random passers-by?

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Pastry of the Year posted:

Man calls police after another makeshift DNA clinic pops up in Louisville

Everything about this is extremely sketchy and weird but my favorite thing about it is the word another

Can someone smarter than me speculate as to why anyone would want to collect DNA samples from random passers-by?

Insurance fraud iirc

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
yeah
https://www.aarp.org/money/scams-fraud/info-2019/dna-testing-scam.html

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Well that's just loving grim.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Pastry of the Year posted:

Well that's just loving grim.

Welcome to the shittest cyberpunk timeline.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Fursona non grata

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Evilreaver posted:

Fursona non grata

Oh my god someone get this username.

E: :toxx: I'll buy the one who uses this an avatar! Of Milo's fursona.

By popular demand has a new favorite as of 18:14 on Sep 17, 2019

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
https://twitter.com/ak_mack/status/1173667243626029056

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

So radioactive smallpox, then?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Uhh, Walmart, they aren't that kind of furry friends.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Nice of Walmart to suggest a dinner arrangement for Milo, but I think he should be neutered and trained first.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

He's got fascism, there's no cure.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

.....guess it's time to just... send him to live on a big farm far away where he can run free....:saddowns:

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Oh do go on, tell me what are "the politics of fur," I'm sure you're an expert. :nallears:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Raised By Birds posted:

Oh do go on, tell me what are "the politics of fur," I'm sure you're an expert. :nallears:

LOL he's probably getting all his info from one of those nazifurs who got shunned.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I for one am really happy that the furry fandom grew up the backbone to kick the Nazis out, hopefully they'll lock up the diaper freaks together with the unabashed zoophiles and throw away the key.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

By popular demand posted:

I for one am really happy that the furry fandom grew up the backbone to kick the Nazis out, hopefully they'll lock up the diaper freaks together with the unabashed zoophiles and throw away the key.

who'd be left outside to lock them up?

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

Knives made of frozen feces don’t make the cut, disproving well-known legend

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

cock hero flux posted:

who'd be left outside to lock them up?

the ones who want to gently caress cartoon characters

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Krankenstyle posted:

Imagine getting shot by an exploding canister of cattle semen

That's some bull, right there.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
It's a load of bull

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/nbcchicago/status/1174353660429647874

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

wtf is this world :psyduck:

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Krankenstyle posted:

wtf is this world :psyduck:

America's second most famous president was killed by a well-known actor, like if Clint Eastwood had shot Obama instead of having a shower argument with him. Napoleon was captured, imprisoned, escaped from prison, retook power, and had to be beaten and caught again. From his escape to his defeat all happened in a little over four months. It's a weird fuckin planet.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

A witness to the Lincoln assassination lived long enough to talk about it on TV.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Phy posted:

America's second most famous president was killed by a well-known actor, like if Clint Eastwood had shot Obama instead of having a shower argument with him. Napoleon was captured, imprisoned, escaped from prison, retook power, and had to be beaten and caught again. From his escape to his defeat all happened in a little over four months. It's a weird fuckin planet.

I read Lincoln’s assassination as compared to if Liam Hemsworth assassinated Obama during a film screening while shouting “I went for the head!”, followed by Chris Hemsworth having to do a press release disavowing any part in it.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

There are people alive today who are the grandchildren of people born as slaves.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

A former slave's daughter lived long enough to vote for Obama, and when she was born there were still a small number of Revolutionary war widows drawing pensions. America is a young country.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

ultrafilter posted:

A former slave's daughter lived long enough to vote for Obama, and when she was born there were still a small number of Revolutionary war widows drawing pensions. America is a young country.

Pfft, we're the real gaolbait. :australia:

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

chitoryu12 posted:

I read Lincoln’s assassination as compared to if Liam Hemsworth assassinated Obama during a film screening while shouting “I went for the head!”, followed by Chris Hemsworth having to do a press release disavowing any part in it.

Now that I think about it, the Baldwins work too, considering Alec and Stephen's politics. (Alec serves as Edwin Booth here.) Stephen Baldwin isn't as well known as John Wilkes was, I think, but a perfect parallel is probably not going to exist.

Especially because Alec Baldwin never saved Malia Obama from being flung under a train. Which Edwin Booth did do for Robert Lincoln, not knowing who he was of course.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Here is how Australia deals with its heads of state. Which probably qualifies itself as weird enough news to go in the thread sans context.

quote:

Insiders host Barrie Cassidy has given further insight into why Mr Hawke was so popular by sharing a recent story about the former PM.

Mr Cassidy worked as the PM’s press secretary between 1986 and 1991 and formed a close relationship with Mr Hawke during that time.

During an interview with Breakfast News, he shared a hilarious story about a recent experience he had with Mr Hawke.

The pair were in Melbourne for the Australian American Leadership Dialogue, which brings together leaders from different sectors from both countries to improve the Australian-American bilateral relationship.

“We took the Americans along to the MCG. There were Congressmen there, a whole bunch of senior Americans,” Mr Cassidy said.

“On the way out, we’re walking through the car park and they had the buses lined up to take everybody back to the Hyatt Hotel.

“And (Mr Hawke) said to me, ‘Oh I hate these buses, you know? You sit there and you’ve got to wait for the last person to turn up and it takes forever’.”

As they were waiting with the American officials to board the bus, a group of young men in a car pulled up and yelled out to the former prime minister.

“(They) yelled out ‘Hey Hawkey! You’re a legend’,” the Insiders host said.

“And he said, ‘If I’m such a freakin’ legend give me a lift back to the pub’.”

The young men agreed and Mr Hawke got into their car and they drove off, leaving the American officials in shock.

“They said ‘This cannot be happening’,” Mr Cassidy said.

“They couldn’t believe that a former prime minister would do that.”

When Mr Cassidy spoke to him the following day, Mr Hawke told him they were “great blokes”.

He even spoke to their mums on the phone while they drove to the pub.

“So the common touch thing was real. That’s how he operated,” Mr Cassidy said.

Mr Hawke died aged 89 in his Sydney home.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Inceltown posted:

Here is how Australia deals with its heads of state. Which probably qualifies itself as weird enough news to go in the thread sans context.

This has all the hallmarks of a fwd:fwd:fwd:, including the repeated and embellished introductions.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Absurd Alhazred posted:

This has all the hallmarks of a fwd:fwd:fwd:, including the repeated and embellished introductions.

I can see how you get that but we're the country that lost a PM. He just went missing once and we never found him.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Inceltown posted:

I can see how you get that but we're the country that lost a PM. He just went missing once and we never found him.

I especially love how after he almost certainly died of drowning, they named a swimming pool after him

thepopmonster
Feb 18, 2014

Inceltown posted:

Missing, presumed drowned.

We named a sports centre after him:

Despite recent evidence, not all of Australia's PMs have been rear end in a top hat lizard-men, and it's at least plausible that Hawke would nick off to the pub. Keating? Not a chance, no-one would be headed to a wine bar in South Yarra from the MCG.

Edit: Dammit, beaten to the joke.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

ultrafilter posted:

President John Tyler (born 1790, in office 1841-45) has two living grandsons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

RC and Moon Pie posted:

President John Tyler (born 1790, in office 1841-45) has two living grandsons.

I immediately thought this was wrong and set about googling to prove it but it turns out you're absolutely right. That's crazy.