Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
brexit death rally

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
So is the EU really going to tell them to gently caress off or are we going to get another year of Brexit?

twoday
May 4, 2005

These things are getting more and more delusional

https://twitter.com/jonworth/status/1174632050013421569?s=19

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

twoday posted:

this is all insane lol

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

The funniest part is the probabilities.

twoday
May 4, 2005

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Squizzle posted:

five years after the first referendum is my “morally obliged to ignore the results and hold another referendum” threshold and its looking like you might get there
Babies conceived to celebrate a Leave win will be allowed to vote in the second referendum.

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

gonna be this 100%

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

twoday posted:

how the gently caress is no deal still at 3%

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

power word- Jeb! posted:

gonna be this 100%

Also nothing will happen.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Woo! Anarchy!!!

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Brexit confirmed for another season

twoday
May 4, 2005

Bip Roberts posted:

This is just someone's vision board that they are hoping will manifest into reality because they read The Secret, No Deal would be at least at 60% on my chart

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Bip Roberts posted:

oh come on, haha, they couldn’t actually do that, I mean really, everyone knows how bad it will be, no way they do that, right, it’s just not possible, haha

twoday
May 4, 2005

hahaha how is brexit even real hahaha just recall parliament haha just revoke article 50 hahaha

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

pretty hosed up of the EU to give a two week deadline for departure after the UK invoked article 50

Rustybear
Nov 16, 2006
what the thunder said

twoday posted:

They've been making these for over a year now and not a single one has been accurate.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

SpaceGoku posted:

pretty hosed up of the EU to give a two week deadline for departure after the UK invoked article 50

Just proves that gentle Britain was right to throw of the unjust yoke of EU bureaucrats.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

twoday posted:

So is the EU really going to tell them to gently caress off or are we going to get another year of Brexit?

wait did you read this? Barclay is saying "We need another year for the backstop arrangements, which we only need at the end of the transition period" despite the EU always maintaining that the transition period could never be entered until the backstop arrangements were defined

it's not brexit 2020, it's 'you need this before a deal' and the government's saying that there's no chance of that.

60% might be a bit low

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Rustybear posted:

They've been making these for over a year now and not a single one has been accurate.

I would really love to see a compilation of Brexit charts with what really happened drawn in

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Pigfucker's stepped in the muck again

David Cameron's remarks on the Queen and the Scottish independence vote led to "an amount of displeasure" at the Palace, a source has told the BBC.

twoday
May 4, 2005

I read it, it's just that Brexit has taught me not to be certain about about anything anymore

My reading of the situation is that yesterday Macron said, "Have a deal ready by the end of the month or we are pulling out of negotiations. Then it's No Deal or revoke article 50"

And this response today is "we aren't even going to try to make a deal any time soon, so no deal at the end of September it is then!"

But then it would be really funny if the EU ends up granting the extension anyway

pitch a fitness
Mar 19, 2010

twoday posted:

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Stabbed in the back by communist heckler and former Tory PM Sir John Major.

https://twitter.com/BBCDomC/status/1174645391956029442

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

what the gently caress

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Brexit is like Zeno's paradox

each move brings us half way closer to Brexit, but Brexit will never truly be reached.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

brugroffil posted:

what the gently caress

Mass Effect 3 was bad.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

*gets extension for 1 year*
"Ok, now we got time to sort this out!"
*does nothing until next August*
"EU STONEWALLING US!"

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

twoday posted:

If you actually zoom in on it, every word in the boxes is just "Balls" repeated over and over.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

no brexit
europe is other tories

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Grape posted:

If you actually zoom in on it, every word in the boxes is just "Balls" repeated over and over.

Ed

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

twoday
May 4, 2005

Squizzle posted:

no brexit
europe is other tories

Everything has been figured out, except how to brexit

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall
I woke up this morning in cornwall. All I could think about was the one brexit voting guy we can all respect. The guy whose dad or grandda came to the uk via the empire's oppression, who voted Brexit so the last of the Empire would collapse. Where is he? what's he got on? does he fancy being a king? did he know? is he happy?

probs looked like I was having a seizure tbh

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

It would be awesome if we could dance!

Did bojo just ask for an extension?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Dance Officer posted:

Did bojo just ask for an extension?

an extremely long one!!

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

he’s deliberately trying to get them to say no so he can no deal, this isn’t particularly subtle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

Yeah, but just last week Macron said the EU would be up for granting a long extension (two years) or not at all, and definitely not a short 3 month one. So if the EU calls his bluff and approves a one year extension he just played himself pretty badly.