Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Miftan
Mar 31, 2012

Terry knows what he can do with his bloody chocolate orange...

OwlFancier posted:

I am not at all in favour of those who want to engage in copulation, or promote the imagery of copulation, with tories.

Gorn Myson posted:

Michael Gove is like the guy who thinks good sex is pumping away while you’re making a grocery list in your head wondering when he’ll be done.

Rory Stewart is like the guy who is all sweet and nerdy but holds you down and makes you cum until your calves cramp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I'm not sure anyone really has the fangs out, this thread can get far more vicious than this.

This is dangerously close to collaboration just so you know.

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
*the right is literally murdering the poor and wants to kick out all immigrants*

*meanwhile the left alternates between eating itself over Correct Thoughts and crisp flavours*

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Gorn Myson posted:

Michael Gove is like the guy who thinks good sex is pumping away while you’re making a grocery list in your head wondering when he’ll be done.

Rory Stewart is like the guy who is all sweet and nerdy but holds you down and makes you cum until your calves cramp.

this is what we should be railing against

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Pochoclo posted:

*the right is literally murdering the poor and wants to kick out all immigrants*

*meanwhile the left alternates between eating itself over Correct Thoughts and crisp flavours*

I again object to the idea that any sort of disagreement is "the left eating itself"

DiscoWitch
Oct 16, 2009

uwu
I've seen it get vicious like, this is relatively tame I agree. I just dont like it when mummy and daddy fight :(

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
eh i've said my bit - i'm super happy dropping it, i just wish we did so at the conclusion of the last time it came up.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

It's not going to go away if a significant portion of the thread is uncomfortable with the way another portion of the thread continues to behave.

DiscoWitch
Oct 16, 2009

uwu
So arguments aside I thought I'd just bring up how walkers wasabi and ginger crisps are actually the most superior snack and also I've already put my head in the guillotine ready for the riposte

WhatEvil
Jun 6, 2004

Can't get no luck.

Yeah sorry to have brought this stuff up, I'm tired and jetlagged and full of malaise and skipped part of the thread so hadn't seen the previous discussions.

baka kaba
Jul 19, 2003

PLEASE ASK ME, THE SELF-PROFESSED NO #1 PAUL CATTERMOLE FAN IN THE SOMETHING AWFUL S-CLUB 7 MEGATHREAD, TO NAME A SINGLE SONG BY HIS EXCELLENT NU-METAL SIDE PROJECT, SKUA, AND IF I CAN'T PLEASE TELL ME TO
EAT SHIT

^^^ you need to get supplying the locals with monster munch samples and report back

Azza Bamboo posted:

So this is the same people who made the famous "computer user Liz Kendall" campaign video?

wait what? I kinda assumed she made that herself

Liz's Vines

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Igotadigbick posted:

So arguments aside I thought I'd just bring up how walkers wasabi and ginger crisps are actually the most superior snack and also I've already put my head in the guillotine ready for the riposte

No guillotines, I'm just gonna make fun of your big dick

Firos
Apr 30, 2007

Staying abreast of the latest developments in jam communism

WhatEvil posted:

Yeah sorry to have brought this stuff up, I'm tired and jetlagged and full of malaise and skipped part of the thread so hadn't seen the previous discussions.

Don't let it happen again.

DiscoWitch
Oct 16, 2009

uwu

Failed Imagineer posted:

No guillotines, I'm just gonna make fun of your big dick

But that only makes it bigger

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry

OwlFancier posted:

I again object to the idea that any sort of disagreement is "the left eating itself"

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I don't know what you're trying to say.

Noxville
Dec 7, 2003

The beeb cut out the end of slowthai’s performance in their broadcast of the Mercury Music Prize, not sure why

https://twitter.com/stuartdredge/status/1174776932518359041?s=21

WhatEvil
Jun 6, 2004

Can't get no luck.

baka kaba posted:

^^^ you need to get supplying the locals with monster munch samples and report back

Ah poo poo I didn't think of that.

I can actually buy Monster Munch from the local British shop but they're pretty expensive. Next time I'll bring an extra carry-on bag for Monster Munch and Lucozade.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Can we just agree that all tories regardless of age, race or gender look like multipacks of ham that have been left out in the sun too long

HauntedRobot
Jun 22, 2002

an excellent mod
a simple map to my heart
now give me tilt shift
Was it not Rosa Luxemburg who said "fucks sake, the size of the teeth on this fat capitalist"

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry

OwlFancier posted:

I don't know what you're trying to say.

I'll be here all week

Zedlic
Mar 10, 2005

Ask me about being too much of a sperging idiot to understand what resisting arrest means.
Is the supreme court ruling a simple "Lawful/Unlawful" decision or is there some gradient of unlawfulness that the court needs to land on if it goes that way?

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Noxville posted:

The beeb cut out the end of slowthai’s performance in their broadcast of the Mercury Music Prize, not sure why

https://twitter.com/stuartdredge/status/1174776932518359041?s=21

Foreshadowing

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Zedlic posted:

Is the supreme court ruling a simple "Lawful/Unlawful" decision or is there some gradient of unlawfulness that the court needs to land on if it goes that way?
The Chaotic Good ruling is that Corbyn was the rightful PM all along, retroactive to 1983.

Firos
Apr 30, 2007

Staying abreast of the latest developments in jam communism

^^^gently caress

Zedlic posted:

There's also the good/neutral/evil axis to consider.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

OwlFancier posted:

It's not going to go away if a significant portion of the thread is uncomfortable with the way another portion of the thread continues to behave.

Why is it bad to call someone ugly but not to call them stupid? Neither can be helped? I mean they both can be helped but.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Because being stupid is fine, being stupid and in charge of the country is not.

Also you know full well that stupidity is also a function of effort, not immutable chance.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.

Zedlic posted:

I mean, can't they just cast Detect Alignment?

E:fb by a lot.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Pochoclo posted:

I'll be here all week

it would have work better is removing that post didn't reveal another one of his

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

OwlFancier posted:

Because being stupid is fine, being stupid and in charge of the country is not.

Also you know full well that stupidity is also a function of effort, not immutable chance.

I'm actually really not sure this is the left line on stupidity either

E oh CHRIST just realising this could be another 20 pages right here.

Aaaa
Eehh

PICKLED ONION ONES

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

It is eminently possible to be a fool because you want to be, and this is the case with a lot of tories.

If you are going to take on a position of authority that incurs a responsibility to ensure you are capable of exercising that authority in ways which benefit your charges, and both of those are voluntary, insofar as anything is voluntary.

baka kaba
Jul 19, 2003

PLEASE ASK ME, THE SELF-PROFESSED NO #1 PAUL CATTERMOLE FAN IN THE SOMETHING AWFUL S-CLUB 7 MEGATHREAD, TO NAME A SINGLE SONG BY HIS EXCELLENT NU-METAL SIDE PROJECT, SKUA, AND IF I CAN'T PLEASE TELL ME TO
EAT SHIT

Labour activists Slowthai

WhatEvil posted:

Ah poo poo I didn't think of that.

I can actually buy Monster Munch from the local British shop but they're pretty expensive. Next time I'll bring an extra carry-on bag for Monster Munch and Lucozade.

I brought some people them Thorntons stem ginger chocs one time, those seemed to go down pretty well. Like they don't have that kind of thing (this was in the US but still)

Definitely hand out the lucozade if they haven't tried that. Tell them it's british soda (or are you in pop country)

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Zedlic posted:

AFAIK it will simply be the prorogation was lawful or not, but it's the actual judgement they hand down that matters. Like (and this is based purely on Twitter rumour) they could say "Yeah it was unlawful but only on the narrowest technicality so nothing changes", they could say "It was lawful but the rules have to be much more strictly defined", or they could say "gently caress it everyone back to Westminster".

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

CoolCab posted:

no, tone policing is when you police tone. again i can say this because, as far as i'm aware i've never made fun of someone's appearance itt, but i will allege unambiguously - people express their emotional dissatisfaction with vile excuses for human being with - often hyperbolic - insults based on their personal characteristics. evidently there is a line, but if your line is "horse in a oval office suit" is too emotionally charged to describe the literal dictator of a violently conquered occupied colony then your line is miscalibrated.

perhaps you can latin me a nice zinger about it?

you used every single word in this post wrong

DiscoWitch
Oct 16, 2009

uwu
The left is a much broader church than the right and we have all sorts we disagree on but we all are pointing towards something with our hearts in the right place. Without the right being there as an obvious big bastard we would all cannibalize each other over crisp preference

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

david cameron looks like a man who hosed a dead pig in the mouth

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Boris Johnson looks like an extremely poor prime minister and I dislike him very strongly

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

questron time starting in southampton

has queen of our hearts ash sarkar

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Ok, now for the BIG talk discussion here.
None of this namby pamby crap, this will show who the REAL adults are.

Ready?

Scampi Fries, or Bacon Fries?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Hentai Jihadist posted:

Boris Johnson looks like an extremely poor prime minister and I dislike him very strongly
Could be shortened to Boris Bad, or just BB.