Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Oakland Chargers baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

sweet thursday posted:

This is why communism never works. It's time the NFL owners saw that

Au contraire, I'll have you know communism is VERY into dismantling landlord/tenant relationships

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

SKULL.GIF posted:

What does "not pulling their share" mean here? Drawing fans? Paying rent?

The Chargers are skipping their turn on laundry day and always leaving a pile of dirty dishes.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
We all know there’s like a 98% chance it’s just the Spanos family are loving idiots and complaining about poo poo that was likely made very clear to them the second the agreed to move into the Rams stadium.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I now think the Chargers are an intentional troll to make sure Ross can never stay happy. Nothing else makes as much sense

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

the chargers had the best song and ruined it by moving.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1175764676891820032?s=21

FOH

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

lol what a loving unnacountable piece of poo poo

I mean most owners are horrible persons but imagine raping someone multiple times and thinking consequences are not your fault

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Dallas Cowboy when

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
He is going to dominate the XFL if he’s not in prison.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Antonio Brown labor hero re-emerges.

https://twitter.com/ab84/status/1175764859176312838?s=21

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

I mean he's not wrong.

But he's also extremely wrong... And dumb

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Mystic Stylez posted:

lol what a loving unnacountable piece of poo poo

I mean most owners are horrible persons but imagine raping someone multiple times and thinking consequences are not your fault

to be fair the first 30 mil were voided before anyone knew about this stuff, and I agree that at least that is bullshit

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/AB84/status/1175769597817053184

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

He’s right about this, it was such a slap on the wrist.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

No wait....

.....stop

.....come back

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

it is incredibly stupid that in the league with the shortest careers and highest chance of becoming a vegetable later in life that contracts aren't guaranteed. and they're paid the least to boot.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
I feel like AB is about to launch himself into Tekashi 69 territory and I'm not prepared for that

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
What a strange saga...

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Vince McMahon is gonna be all over that poo poo. Guarantee we see AB in the XFL.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Vince McMahon is gonna be all over that poo poo. Guarantee we see AB in the XFL.

I hope they let him come out for every game like a wrestler.

Deceptive
Dec 27, 2012

Groovelord Neato posted:

it is incredibly stupid that in the league with the shortest careers and highest chance of becoming a vegetable later in life that contracts aren't guaranteed. and they're paid the least to boot.

And yet that is exactly why. Their short careers make it incredibly hard to bargain for any better.

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
Isn't the new XFL being billed as football for elderly shitheads mad about NFL players kneeling for the national anthem or whatever?

Deceptive
Dec 27, 2012

Catfish Noodlin posted:

Isn't the new XFL being billed as football for elderly shitheads mad about NFL players kneeling for the national anthem or whatever?

Yeah, and do you think that target audience will be bothered by a rape allegation?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1175771839794225152?s=19

https://twitter.com/AB84/status/1175772376979709954?s=20

:stare:

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

Manoueverable posted:

I feel like AB is about to launch himself into Tekashi 69 territory and I'm not prepared for that

I'd kinda be ok with him snitching on all his former teammates

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Deceptive posted:

Yeah, and do you think that target audience will be bothered by a rape allegation?

I'm surprised Trump hasn't come out in support of AB yet.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Silly Burrito posted:

I'm surprised Trump hasn't come out in support of AB yet.

something about AB is much too dark for trump

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp
Wise words of wisdom:

https://twitter.com/ab89/status/1175766900485382145?s=19

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

uh

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Off topic but I kind of forgot how good Ricky Willians was. He missed 8 games in his first two years and then 3 years in his prime, yet still had 10,000 career yards. Pretty good!

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.

Deceptive posted:

I think they'll be bothered by a black guy who flaunts rules and decorum a lot more than they'll be sympathetic about rape accusations.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
AB learning the hard way that skill position players will never have the power of a franchise QB

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Reuniting the Landry Jones - AB connection.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

evilweasel posted:

something about AB is much too dark for trump

Good point.

Deceptive
Dec 27, 2012

Catfish Noodlin posted:

I think they'll be bothered by a black guy who flaunts rules and decorum a lot more than they'll be sympathetic about rape accusations.

You're not wrong there but Antonio Brown is such a big name that if the XFL can get him they basically have to. It creates a heel for the people who become fans of teams that he's not on. And the team that actually signs him, any fans they have will probably be happy to overlook it. I mean, just look at how a lot of Raiders and Pats fans acted while he was on their teams. The thing working against that though is there is no long term loyalty to these XFL teams.

To me the question isn't if the XFL wants to sign him but if Antonio Brown would sign with the XFL rather than not playing at all.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer
So I’m an Eagles fan (from Philly) that lives in the Midwest. Checked the channels this morning, and neither of the two 12pm games showing in my area are the Eagles.

https://www.nfl.com/ways-to-watch

Official page basically seems to be telling me “lol get Sunday ticket,” since every other streaming service shows “local” games underneath.

Advise on best way to watch the game, or am I hosed?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

AB learning the hard way that skill position players will never have the power of a franchise QB

They do... if they could just stop raping and threatening people for a week or two.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Deceptive posted:

Yeaj, but the second he dances after a TD he will be labeled a war criminal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Duckman2008 posted:

So I’m an Eagles fan (from Philly) that lives in the Midwest. Checked the channels this morning, and neither of the two 12pm games showing in my area are the Eagles.

https://www.nfl.com/ways-to-watch

Official page basically seems to be telling me “lol get Sunday ticket,” since every other streaming service shows “local” games underneath.

Advise on best way to watch the game, or am I hosed?

https://nflbite.com