Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

JONES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Daniel Jones...good!?

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Duke's Finest not so poo poo so far.

Better than Mayfield anyway.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kawalimus posted:

The offense was good at points. But spotty. We have this attitude about WRs in Baltimore that I simply. do not. understand.

Snead dropped 3 balls today. Boykin dropped 2. Also they just weren't getting open.

Like Brown is a play maker and I get that, but this is what happens when you've got a #1 that would barely be a #3 on numerous teams (Snead) and a bunch of rookies.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

The Cardinals may not be a good team but they’re really fun to watch on offense.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Kirk Cousins beats a losing team? I am shocked.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Cardinals offense driving down the field with ease.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kawalimus posted:

Last season he was fumbling like two or three times a game at least. He hasn't done that crap he was doing last year at all. He'll be ok.

I'm sure he'll be okay but he was 100% overthrowing open people in the first half. The moment the sun came out he came on.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

Duke's Finest not so poo poo so far.

Better than Mayfield anyway.

Lol what

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

SourKraut posted:

The Cardinals may not be a good team but they’re really fun to watch on offense.

i remember reading a really long thing about kingsbury's version of the air raid being really cool

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

SourKraut posted:

14-1-1 baby!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

SourKraut posted:

air raid football

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

wow nice catch

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
not a field goal! :siren:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

That was so loving obviously a wr screen

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Qwijib0 posted:

14-1-1 baby!

:hfive:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

one handed stick-em catch

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
some good games this week. I'm reminded of why I enjoy the nfl

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Daniel Jones doesn't look too bad and Baker's looked like poo poo so far this year. To be fair, I meant this year as opposed to his better last year.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

dan jones is driving yall

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Zyla posted:

one handed stick-em catch

yeah that was sick

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

Daniel Jones doesn't look too bad and Baker's looked like poo poo so far this year. To be fair, I meant this year as opposed to his better last year.

He's got fuckin 4 throws my dude

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Asema posted:

Snead dropped 3 balls today. Boykin dropped 2. Also they just weren't getting open.

Like Brown is a play maker and I get that, but this is what happens when you've got a #1 that would barely be a #3 on numerous teams (Snead) and a bunch of rookies.

This happens to almost every single receiver we get though. It even happened to Boldin until we got rid of Cameron and then magically those issues went away. Mason did ok, but that's because he pissed and moaned and lobbied for catches. Same with Steve Smith. TJ Houshmandzadeh complained about it publicly and the team threatened to cut him for it.

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

Mega64 posted:

Daniel Jones...good!?

god can you imagine how fun @oldtakesexposed will be if this turns out to be the case

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Adam archuletta looks great

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Asema posted:

Lamar needs to do whatever he did over the offseason but do it again but this time in his shower so that he knows how to handle a ball that might be wet lmao

lol

I am probably unfairly comparing to last season with Flacco. Feels refreshing (like a washed ball)

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Zyla posted:

i remember reading a really long thing about kingsbury's version of the air raid being really cool

It's insane that he went from being fired at Texas Tech straight to an NFL head coaching job, but Tech's offense was never, ever the problem.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

He's got fuckin 4 throws my dude

hall of fame resume imo

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

Zyla posted:

dan jones is driving yall

pretty big bus

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

alright time for some wet balls

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
That incompletion falls on Jones. He missed the open guy. The rest of the drive looked good, though.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

FizFashizzle posted:

Adam archuletta looks great

Oh man that's a blast from the past. I remember going into the 2001 draft he was hyped up as this next great safety.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Grittybeard posted:

It's insane that he went from being fired at Texas Tech straight to an NFL head coaching job, but Tech's offense was never, ever the problem.

Kliff was a lovely recruiter, and that's such a huge part of college ball.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Hello yeah Romo announcing Saints Seahawks. Nantz being a punk and hating on Seattle and the weather

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Hello yeah Romo announcing Saints Seahawks. Nantz being a punk and hating on Seattle and the weather

teh weather sucks

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kawalimus posted:

This happens to almost every single receiver we get though. It even happened to Boldin until we got rid of Cameron and then magically those issues went away. Mason did ok, but that's because he pissed and moaned and lobbied for catches. Same with Steve Smith. TJ Houshmandzadeh complained about it publicly and the team threatened to cut him for it.

I was against the Greg Roman promotion because his entire gameplan is based on setting things up over a period of time and it's never about being the better unit.

But this team is loving young. They'll learn and then hopefully when they are ready to take that next step the team will move on from Roman and into an actual coordinator.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

I love the look of the Cardinals offense so far, and like I expected Kyler absolutely looks like he can do it in the league. It's cool to see though, I still expected them to be even worse than they are

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol that Steelers INT

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Zyla posted:

teh weather sucks

U suck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT