Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

I now think the Chargers are an intentional troll to make sure Ross can never stay happy. Nothing else makes as much sense

Checking in to add :laffo: the ref got booed at the LA game for calling the Chargers the San Diego Chargers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

a new study bible! posted:

What about when AB called out the fact that Robert Kraft consorted with a human trafficker to receive sex and will never be held accountable because he is rich and friends with the president?

Spidermanpointing.jpg

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

a new study bible! posted:

What about when AB called out the fact that Robert Kraft consorted with a human trafficker to receive sex and will never be held accountable because he is rich and friends with the president?

anyone who thinks america is a meritocracy is an utter moron

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Chris James 2 posted:

Checking in to add :laffo: the ref got booed at the LA game for calling the Chargers the San Diego Chargers

GOOD

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Barudak posted:

Move the chargers to Tokyo so i can watch football

I legit think this is a good idea and have 0 evidence for it

Back Hack
Jan 17, 2010

Come on Texans, let’s kick LA’s rear end.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
Saints won by 6. The Seahawks scored a TD on an untimed down to close out the game. They did not kick the extra point (after that farce in the MIN/NO playoff game where they had to drag Saints back out of the locker room for a meaningless XP, they changed the rules).

The spread was -5.5.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Gatts posted:

I legit think this is a good idea and have 0 evidence for it

It's a bad idea because it would make the Chargers cool and that's not a world I'm prepared to live in.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Last time the Pats started 3-0 they lost to the Bills in week 4. They play the Bills next week.

I'm not even reverse jinxing it, I don't think there's a single Bills fan that thinks this team can beat the Patriots.

The wins are awesome and clutch but a great team doesn't need fourth quarter heroics to beat the Jets and Bengals.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
https://twitter.com/MattHarmon_BYB/status/1175906287063728129?s=19

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007
All these soles and palms jokes gonna look real questionable to anyone that didn't see the original post

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Jivesauce posted:

All these soles and palms jokes gonna look real questionable to anyone that didn't see the original post

They probably just think they caught the racist sportsball guys redhanded.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Chichevache posted:

They probably just think they caught the racist sportsball guys redhanded.

Dont you mean brown handed?

See, I'm saying brown handed because the hands of African Americans are usually a light shade of brown and you said red headed which is a figure of speech so I combined the two to make a joke that is neither in good taste or funny and in the spirit of this joke we are running into the ground like no other, we must continue to over explain bad jokes and

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

waah posted:

See, I'm saying brown handed because the hands of African Americans are usually a light shade of brown and you said red headed which is a figure of speech so I combined the two to make a joke that is neither in good taste or funny and in the spirit of this joke we are running into the ground like no other, we must continue to over explain bad jokes and

:yikes:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

waah posted:

Actually I said "redhanded", and you said "redheaded". Redheaded would actually be a description of our "jokes", which are bad like a redheaded stepchild is. I do not know why that is the case, because the phrase predates the Southpark episode in which "gingers"- slang for redheads- were allegedly soulless. I hope a poster who knows everything can explain why this is the case.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
e: wrong thread

Rams and Browns suck.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
https://twitter.com/49ers/status/1175939598758768641?s=19

lol gently caress

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

charging my JO crystal to this as we speak

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

It's really too bad the Browns couldn't pull out the win....
Everyone is sleeping on the niners this year, even me.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

I’m a massive loving Browns fan but how you gonna call a draw on 4th and 9, Kitchens?

That game had some of the dumbest play calling, and Baker bailed on the pocket way too early. Donald probably made him poo poo himself. It’s unbelievable how meandering the offense looks when you got 2 all-universe receivers and a Chubb out there.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
This is 2am after a day at the hospital posting but....I think OBJ got Freddie and Monken thinking there should be this down field attack instead of sticking with what worked. They're being the usual NFL coaches trying to fit their players to what they think should work instead of what the players actually make work.

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again

Chichevache posted:

Actually I said "redhanded", and you said "redheaded". Redheaded would actually be a description of our "jokes", which are bad like a redheaded stepchild is. I do not know why that is the case, because the phrase predates the Southpark episode in which "gingers"- slang for redheads- were allegedly soulless. I hope a poster who knows everything can explain why this is the case.

You're a loving cop so probably a piece of poo poo hope that helps you figure it out.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

posting Portnoy itt should be a sixer, like a Rivals pun

What if it's poo poo like him crying/melting down because the Pats lost on Goodell towel night?

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
https://twitter.com/BuffaloBills/status/1175862832350384129

Sunday Morning fucked around with this message at 11:28 on Sep 23, 2019

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

GokuGoesSSJ3 posted:

You're a loving cop so probably a piece of poo poo hope that helps you figure it out.

Dude calm down

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

GokuGoesSSJ3 posted:

The gently caress is your problem

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

You get 35 woke points when you blindly hate cops.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/AtlantaFalcons/status/1175496165665775616?s=20

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Jalen Ramsey called in sick to work.

No really, it might last all week too:

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1176110118410366976

e: He thinks he has the flu.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 13:44 on Sep 23, 2019

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
I'll bet

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Blitz7x posted:

I'll bet

I'll bet Carr isn't long for the raiders

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Pops Mgee posted:

What if it's poo poo like him crying/melting down because the Pats lost on Goodell towel night?

then you ought to weigh the costs and benefits of having a short laugh over not posting for six hours imo, just like a really good Rivals pun

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

ZenVulgarity posted:

I'll bet Carr isn't long for the raiders

I agree. This is the last year for Carr to show that he can be the guy because he can be cut next year for pennies and he looked miserable yesterday. Part of that is the fact that he's throwing to Tyrell Williams who is great, but better served as a sidekick to a better WR and a bunch of rookies. I read a rumor that the entire play book was based around AB and lol

They've got two first round draft picks next year so they have the ammunition to move up to 1 overall if need be

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Blitz7x posted:

They've got two first round draft picks next year so they have the ammunition to move up to 1 overall if need be

I have some news for you about the likely holder of the #1 overall pick.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
https://twitter.com/mikeclaynfl/status/1176122396094488578?s=21

Andy Reid has fully embraced not running the ball unless to run out clock at the end of games, and I think it’s about time

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

I’m a massive loving Browns fan but how you gonna call a draw on 4th and 9, Kitchens?

That game had some of the dumbest play calling, and Baker bailed on the pocket way too early. Donald probably made him poo poo himself. It’s unbelievable how meandering the offense looks when you got 2 all-universe receivers and a Chubb out there.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27682192/browns-coach-admits-late-draw-play-bad-call

quote:

The Browns had the ball at the Rams' 40-yard line in the fourth quarter, with a chance to take the lead. But instead of trying to get the first down with a Baker Mayfield pass, Kitchens called a draw to Nick Chubb, who was stuffed for a 2-yard gain.

According to ESPN Stats & Information, no NFL team had attempted a draw on fourth-and-9 or more since at least 2007, when ESPN began tracking such calls.

"It just didn't work. It was a bad call," said Kitchens, who is Cleveland's offensive playcaller. "We're trying to win the game and we're on their side of the field. Bad call."

lmao

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

Blitz7x posted:

I agree. This is the last year for Carr to show that he can be the guy because he can be cut next year for pennies and he looked miserable yesterday. Part of that is the fact that he's throwing to Tyrell Williams who is great, but better served as a sidekick to a better WR and a bunch of rookies. I read a rumor that the entire play book was based around AB and lol

Tyrell is a really good #2 and I wish the Chargers kept him instead of loving Travis Benjamin. But he's deffo not a #1 option - he's not the best route runner and physical CBs can throw him off fairly easily. He's still a good player but he needs somebody to draw attention off him, basically.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Blitz7x posted:

Cam Newton: Oakland Raider

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

FizFashizzle posted:

Cam Newton: Oakland Raider

:sadpeanut:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Barnwell tried to look it up on PFR and came up with a Bernie Parmalee run in 1997 as the last time a team intentionally handed the ball to a running back on 4th & 8+.