Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jadecore
Mar 10, 2018

They say money can't buy happiness, but it sure does help.
...in my defense, this still provides potentially useful information. :colbert:

Let's try hiding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

chitoryu12 posted:

Freeze! Their vision is based on movement!

:same:

Rebonack7
Aug 27, 2015

Ancient Tiki warriors work like dinosaurs, right?

quote:

You stay right where you are. You’re afraid if you move, they’ll see you. And you remember something Hooahtoo said.

“Hooahtoo warned us about this,” you whisper. “Remember, he said we have to pass a wall of Tiki warriors. Maybe we have to get by them to lift the curse.”

Another shaft of lightning crackles overhead. In the brief flash of light you see symbols of suns, moons, and arrows burned into the arms and legs of the two warriors. You also see something that startles you.

“Their medallions!” you gasp.

“I see them,” Gina murmurs.

The Tiki warriors both wear medallions exactly like Hooahtoo’s! Decorated with the Tiki Eye.

Exactly like the eye burned into your hand!

And now the piece of stone in your pocket is growing warmer. You can feel it right through the straw box.

quote:

The warriors still haven’t noticed you. Maybe you should follow them. They might lead you up the volcano to the special Tiki mask. Then you can replace the eye and lift the curse.

The stone piece grows so warm in your pocket, it begins to burn. It’s hurting your leg. You can’t stand it anymore!

“Yeeeeeoooowwwwww!” you cry out.

As soon as you scream, the Tiki warriors whirl in your direction. They aim their spears at you.

“Run!” you scream.

You and Gina spin around and take off. But the warriors are too fast. Too strong. They grab you and Gina. They drag you kicking and screaming into a cave in the side of the mountain.

Once you are inside, the warriors speak. “Don’t waste your energy fighting a battle you cannot win,” one warrior grunts.

“There is no escape from the Kalookie Cave,” the other warns. “And now we must get you ready to greet our great leader.”

quote:

You and Gina struggle, but it’s no use. You can’t escape.

The two warriors shove you and Gina to the floor. Holding their spears at your throats, they order you to lie still. Then they cross to the fire pit at the center of the Kalookie Cave.

The Tiki warriors whisper in a language you don’t understand. You shudder as you imagine what they’re plotting. Their backs are turned as they busy themselves with something near the fire.

You gaze around the cave. Shadows stretch and shiver across the walls. Spikes of stone that look like upside-down icicles grow out of the floor. Stalagmites. They make you think of gleaming weapons waiting to be seized.

You notice a series of old cave paintings on the walls. They seem to tell a story.

Can they tell you why the Tiki warriors brought you to the Kalookie Cave?

quote:

In the first painting, four figures gather around a fire in a cave. Two of the figures are Tiki warriors. Two are kids dressed in shorts and T-shirts.

Like you and Gina.

In the next panel, the warriors hold long-handled tools over the fire. Each tool ends in a different shape. One has a sun. The other has a moon.

You gasp when you see the third panel! In it, the Tiki warriors are using the tools to brand the kids!

A movement near the fire distracts you from the terrifying wall paintings. The two Tiki warriors turn around. And they’re holding red-hot branding tools!

Just like the ones in the paintings on the wall!

Things are getting too hot to handle!

“Flash the Tiki Eye at them,” Gina urges.

You don’t know what the Tiki Eye’s powers might be. Maybe it will scare them off. Or maybe it will just make them angry.

You glance at the sharp stalagmites rising from the cave floor. Could you use one as a weapon?

Do something! Unless you want to smell burning flesh! Yours!

If you flash the Tiki Eye at the warriors, turn to PAGE 33.

If you grab a stalagmite and use it as a sword, turn to PAGE 60.

Character Sheet posted:

Inventory
Tiki Eye

Goal Endings: 3/5

Bad Endings
Mistook the mouth of a giant man-eating sea monster for a tunnel and ran inside.
Buried alive by an avalanche of pink diamonds.
Transformed into a skeleton pirate by the light of the pink crystals.
Skeletonized by a school of piranha in the brig.
Transformed into an octopus after biting one.
Forced to kick people by a cursed rock stuck to our foot.
Drowned/burned to death in an eruption of molten lava.

Achievements
Sneaky Tiki: Found the secret back entrance to Hooahtoo's lair.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Dangerous to go alone, take this stalagmite.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Darthemed posted:

Dangerous to go alone, take this stalagmite.

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

You fools! it's stalactites that are for weapons! Remember that childhood mnemonic "g for ground, t for tight-rear end swords".

So I guess we should flash the eye

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
Evil Eye

Binged this whole thread in a few days, very nostalgic. Weird how vividly you can remember some of these bad ends.

Rebonack7
Aug 27, 2015

Tied, next vote for flashing the Tiki Eye or attacking them with a stalagmite takes it.

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Flash the eye.

Rebonack7
Aug 27, 2015

Sorry for the delay, had a busy week. Time to intimidate some primitive warriors with a shiny rock!

quote:

You have no time to wrestle with a stalagmite. You’ll try the Tiki Eye. Maybe you can use it to bargain for your life. Or jab the warriors if they come too close.

You yank the stone piece out of your pocket.

“Tiki Eye!” one of the warriors cries. He aims his spear at you and lunges.

“No!” Gina shrieks.

Terror makes you feel like everything is happening in slow motion. You stand frozen. Staring at the gleaming spear point. Holding out the Tiki Eye. Then you see something strange.

The eye is glowing purple!

You snap out of it – because the warrior’s spear is an inch away from you!

Your mouth opens in a silent scream.

Then the spear seems to bounce off an invisible wall!

The purple glow of the Tiki Eye is acting as a protective shield!

The warrior tries again. But his spear can’t get through the Tiki force field.

You don’t know how long the eye’s protective power will last. You have to figure out your next step!

quote:

Your eyes land on the cave paintings. Now you can see the final panel. It shows the two kids in T-shirts and shorts sneaking through a secret door in the rock wall!

You yank Gina into the protective glow of the Tiki Eye.

“We have to find that secret door,” you murmur to Gina. You point to the wall painting.

“But it doesn’t show where the door is!” Gina complains.

“Well, it’s here somewhere,” you insist.

The Tiki warriors glare at you. But as long as you hold the glowing Tiki Eye, you’re safe.

You notice the cave wall is smoother near the last panel of the painting. “I have an idea,” you whisper. “Stay close.”

Holding the Tiki Eye toward the warriors, you and Gina scurry across the cave. But instead of one door, you find two!

“Which one?” Gina cries.

“I don’t know,” you admit. You examine the doors closely. There are no knobs. Just a handprint carved into each door.

“Maybe...,” you murmur. You have a feeling that the handprints are the way in. One door has a right handprint, the other a left handprint. There’s only one way to decide!

If you are right-handed, turn to PAGE 12.

If you are left-handed, turn to PAGE 50.

Character Sheet posted:

Inventory
Tiki Eye

Bad Endings
Mistook the mouth of a giant man-eating sea monster for a tunnel and ran inside.

Achievements

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Page 12 it is.

Hey Rebonack, would you have any objections to me lifting your format for these books to do a thread for another series of CYOAs?

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

I am SINISTER!

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face
Right-handed.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Turn to page 12 like a normal person

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

This is blatant erasure of the ambidextrous and ambisinistrous.

...of which I am neither. Page 12, like a normal human.

Rebonack7
Aug 27, 2015

Darthemed posted:

Hey Rebonack, would you have any objections to me lifting your format for these books to do a thread for another series of CYOAs?

Not at all, go for it!

Anyway, Stine has a well-known bias towards left-handed people, but I'm sure that won't factor into this choice at all.

quote:

You’re right-handed. So you press your hand into the right handprint.

“Gina!” you exclaim excitedly. “It’s opening!”

The door swings open into a dark room. A hole in the high ceiling lets in a yellow dim light. You and Gina dart inside. The door swings shut in the faces of the two Tiki warriors.

“That was close!” you gasp.

“We escaped!” Gina cheers. You and Gina slap high fives. Then you slide down to the floor, exhausted.

“Yikes!” you shriek. Something is crawling all over you! You leap to your feet.

Lizards! Dozens of lizards scurry to get out of your way. Their red tongues lash out at you as they run over your legs and arms. “Lava lizards!” you cry. “They’re all over this place!”

“Gross!” Gina squeals, shaking off the scaly monsters.

Now you see that the lizards aren’t the only strange things in this room.

quote:

The dirt walls are covered with masks. “There are even more masks than there are lizards!” you exclaim. “There must be a zillion Tiki masks in here!”

“This must be where the special Tiki mask is hidden!” Gina declares. She stares at the enormous collection of masks. “But how will we ever figure out which mask is the right one?”

“It’s obvious!” you exclaim. “The correct mask is the one that’s missing an eye, dummy!”

Gina glares at you. “Well, duhhh,” she says, rolling her eyes. “Who are you calling dummy, dummy?”

She waves a hand at the collection of masks.

You step closer to the wall, to take a better look.

“Oh,” you murmur.

quote:

Every single mask is missing an eye!

The mask task seems impossible. But you don’t have a choice. You hold the stone eye up to mask after mask, searching for a match. After a few minutes, you and Gina have tried at least fifty of them.

With no luck.

“That one looks pretty important.” Gina points to a dark purple mask with feathers around the edge. Its one eye is wide open and rimmed with purple.

“Okay,” you say. “We’ll try it.” You lift the mask down and place the stone piece over the empty eyehole. “Another dud,” you announce. “The stone eye is huge compared to the hole.”

You hand the mask to Gina and reach for another one. Gina puts on the mask and growls, “Aarrrgh! Do I scare you?”

“Yeah. As if.” You snort. “It’s just a mask.”

“Maybe it’s a haunted mask,” Gina suggests. She giggles. “Like the one in the GOOSEBUMPS book. Remember? The girl puts the scary mask on and then can’t take it off?”

“Yeah, I remember,” you reply, “but this isn’t anything like that mask. Now take it off. We have a lot more masks to try!”

Gina tugs on the purple mask. “Uhn!” she grunts. “That’s weird. I can’t seem to get it off. It’s stuck!”

quote:

You rush over to Gina, ready to yank the mask off her face.

“Just kidding!” Gina crows. She pulls off the purple Tiki mask easily and drops it on the pile of the other rejected masks. “Got you!” she teases.

“You jerk!” you scold. But you can’t help chuckling. You and Gina burst out laughing.

Then you notice the masks on the wall trembling slightly. “Shhh!” you hush Gina. She stops giggling immediately.

You and Gina stare at the masks on the wall. They click and clack as some unseen force shakes the room. You hear pounding.

Footsteps!

Huge, heavy, loud footsteps!

“Wh-wh-what’s that?” Gina stammers.

“Whatever it is,” you murmur, “it’s big!”

You glance around, searching for a way out. There’s a tunnel on the other side of the room. But that’s where the footsteps are coming from!

The only other way out is the way you came in – through the secret door. Which leads back into the cave with the waiting Tiki warriors!

The footsteps are even louder now! What should you do?

If you take your chances with the Tiki warriors and run back through the secret door, turn to PAGE 18.

If you think you'll have better luck staying where you are, turn to PAGE 105.

Character Sheet posted:

Inventory
Tiki Eye

Bad Endings

Achievements

Jadecore
Mar 10, 2018

Neither of these options is GOOD per se, but let's stay where we are.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Stay where you are.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Go fight these bitches

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice

Rebonack7 posted:

Not at all, go for it!
Thanks!

Stay put!

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
Huh, I thought for sure that was going to lead into the Goosebumps Quiz Question (but we haven't had those in a while, have we?).

Stay.

Rebonack7
Aug 27, 2015

Leraika posted:

Huh, I thought for sure that was going to lead into the Goosebumps Quiz Question (but we haven't had those in a while, have we?).

Now that you mention it, no! I think the last time we got one was back in Attack of the Beastly Baby-sitter. I know there's still at least a couple more throughout the series, and even one or two where they ask us about previous GYGB books.

Anyway, whatever's coming, we can totally take it!

quote:

You don’t want to risk opening the door. You don’t want to face those Tiki warriors again.

Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! The pounding footsteps come closer.

Closer. Closer.

Your mouth opens to scream. But you are too terrified to make a sound.

Then the largest lizard you’ve ever seen emerges from the tunnel and enters the mask room. It’s so huge, its back brushes against the ceiling. Its flicking tongue reaches nearly across the room.

It takes another heavy step toward you. The Tiki masks rattle and fall to the floor. The lizard flicks its split tongue at you, missing you by inches. Gina collapses to the floor beside you.

The monstrous reptile takes another step closer. Again, it flicks out its tongue. Now you can see the rows of sharp teeth gleaming in its gigantic mouth.

“Eyyyyahhh!” you shriek. You hold up your hands to protect your face.

The lizard lifts its huge webbed foot.

And freezes.

quote:

“What’s it doing?” Gina gasps. “Why is it standing there like that?”

You stare at the giant lizard. It stares back. It still doesn’t move.

Then you realize it isn’t staring at you. It’s staring at your hand.

The hand with the image of the eye burned into it.

You test your theory. Very slowly, you wave your hand up and down. You watch the lizards beady yellow eyes follow the path of the eye.

Then your mouth drops open in astonishment.

The giant lizard kneels down, laying its head at your feet!

quote:

The two of you stare at the giant reptile.

“Is it asleep?” Gina whispers.

“I don’t think so. I think the eye has some kind of power over it,” you explain.

“How can we make sure?” Gina asks.

“I’m going to try something,” you tell her. “I just hope it works.” You reach a trembling hand out to the lizard. It doesn’t budge. Carefully, gently, you stroke the lizard’s scaly back.

Maybe you’re crazy, but you could swear the big guy just smiled!

“He seems to like you!” Gina exclaims.

No doubt about it. You continue to pet the gigantic lizard. It rolls over like a big dog, wanting its tummy rubbed.

Gina giggles. “I can’t believe I was so afraid of him,” she says. “He’s harmless.”

“Don’t be so sure,” you caution her. “I think he’s only harmless because of the Tiki Eye. But,” you continue, “I also think he can help us get out of here!”

quote:

You hold your hand out again toward the lizard. “Take us where we need to go!” you instruct the creature.

Gina stares at you. “Do you honestly believe that’s going to work?” she demands.

You shrug. “Do you have a better idea?” you challenge her.

“Well, no,” she admits. “I guess it’s worth a shot.”

Strangely, the lizard seems to understand. It rolls back over to allow you and Gina to climb onto its back. Then, with a huge grunt, the reptile lifts itself off the ground. It stomps out of the mask room and back into the dark tunnel.

“Where do you think it will take us?” Gina asks.

“I don’t know,” you say. “But I’m hoping it will at least get us away from the Tiki warriors.”

It’s hard to stay on the slippery scaly skin. You and Gina cling as well as you can to the beast’s back. After a while you realize the lizard has been steadily going uphill. You begin to tremble.

You know where you’re headed.

quote:

You’re going to the mouth of the volcano.

The giant lizard is carrying you and Gina to the very top of Kenalua Mountain.

The lizard steps out of the tunnel into fresh air. Gina gasps behind you. “Look how high we are!” she exclaims. “We must be near the top!”

The lizard comes to an abrupt stop. It practically dumps you and Gina on to the ground. Then it nudges you from behind.

“Okay! Okay!” you cry. “I’m going! Sheeesh!"

You and Gina climb the rest of the way. To the very top of Kenalua Mountain. Right to the walkway that runs along the mouth of the volcano.

“Well, here goes,” you declare. You take the stone piece out of your pocket. You glance back at the giant lizard. It almost seems to nod.

Then you rear back and hurl the Tiki Eye into the heart of the volcano!

quote:

A deafening roar bursts from the volcano. A violent tremor knocks you and Gina to the ground.

“Look!” Gina cries. She points to the sky.

Hundreds of ghostly figures rise out of the volcano. And vanish! Wails and cries fill the air. You and Gina lie on the ground, covering your heads with your arms.

Then, as suddenly as it began, all is silent.

You and Gina stare at each other. Slowly, you get to your feet. The ground is steady again. The volcano is quiet.

“The lizard!” Gina cries. “It’s gone!”

You dash off the walkway and race to the spot where the lizard had dropped you. You notice a tiny little reptile sunning itself on a rock. “No, Gina,” you call. “It’s not gone. It’s just gone back to its normal size.”

So that’s it. The curse of Tiki Island has been lifted!

Of course, now that the lizard is only six inches long, it’s much harder to ride it home. In fact, when you try to climb on its back, you flatten the poor thing.

Oh, well. It’s a happy ending for you and Gina, but for the lizard it’s simply

THE END.

Huh, apparently we actually could take it. That was unexpectedly easy. Four down, one to go!

Character Sheet posted:

Inventory
Tiki Eye

:siren:Goal Endings: 4/5:siren:

Bad Endings

Achievements

Our options posted:

• See Dr. Oates about the stone piece.
  • Ignore the guide and keep going.
  • Do a thorough search for Gina.
  • Try to use the Eye against Hooahtoo.
  • Hide from the Tiki warriors.
  • Use a stalagmite as a sword.
  • Use the left handprint.
  • Run back into the room with the Tiki warriors.

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Run back into the room.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

RIP lizard. You were the best character.

AceOfFlames posted:

Run back into the room.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
:psyduck:

Why would we try to sit on a tiny lizard?

Back into the room!

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
what the gently caress, us

Run, run, or we'll be well done!

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Run Back in the Room

RIP Cool Lizard friend, the protagonist is a ninny.

PumpkinBat
Oct 22, 2012
What is WRONG with this kid?!
:psyduck:

This really shouldn't count as a goal ending.

Run back into the room, let's see how well you'll fare without a giant lizard.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
I like to imagine that was the lizard getting a bad ending in its CYoA.

Let's head Back in the room, hopefully getting killed for that bit of dickishness.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Justin_Brett posted:

Let's head Back in the room, hopefully getting killed for that bit of dickishness.

Protag deserves to be killed gruesomely a few times for that one. Poor lizard :(

Rebonack7
Aug 27, 2015

PumpkinBat posted:

This really shouldn't count as a goal ending.

I actually debated for a while over whether or not to count it, but ultimately decided that even if we killed the friendly lizard through sheer stupidity at the end, we technically completed our goal of de-cursing the island. That said, there may or may not be an ending where the lizard preemptively gets its revenge...

Anyway, everyone out of the Tiki mask room!

quote:

You don’t want to wait to find out who – or what – is coming. You reach for the secret door, knocking over a large Tiki mask. It gives you an idea.

“Here, Gina,” you hiss. “Put this on.” You hand Gina the mask. Then you grab one for yourself. Once the masks are in place, you shove open the door.

The Tiki warriors stand by the fire. They still clutch the nasty-looking branding tools. As you and Gina step through the door, the warriors glance at you.

“AAiiiiieee!” one of the warriors cries. He drops to the ground! The other takes one look in your direction and runs screaming from the cave!

You smile under your mask. “It worked!” you declare. “We scared them off with the masks!”

“I wonder why these masks scared them so much,” Gina comments.

You shrug. “Who cares!” you reply. “As long as it worked.”

You reach up to pull off the mask. As you do, a movement behind you catches your eye.

You whirl around.

And scream!

quote:

You’re standing face-to-face with an army of Tiki warriors!

Not just Tiki warriors – Tiki warrior spirits!

Each one of the masks from the mask room is now worn by a ghostly warrior. There are hundreds of spirits. And they’re angry!

“We’ve been held prisoner long enough!” one wails.

“The door!” moans another. “It’s open! It’s finally open!”

The warrior spirits rush through the door, nearly trampling you and Gina. There are so many of them, they fill the cave.

What will they do to you and Gina?

You don’t have to wait long for your answer. They crowd around you. You feel yourself being lifted high into the air. Gina is held aloft also.

“They have rescued us!” a warrior shouts.

“Our new leaders!” another adds.

The warriors carry you on their shoulders. You’re scared at first. But then you decide it’s kind of nice to be a leader.

The only problem: What is your mom going to say when you get back to the hotel? Because the room is sure going to be crowded now!

THE END

Character Sheet posted:

Inventory
Tiki Eye

Goal Endings: 4/5

Bad Endings

Achievements
:siren:Gonna Need Samoa Room: Earned the undying loyalty of an army of ghostly Tiki warriors.:siren:

Our options posted:

• Use the left handprint.

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face
Let's see what happens if we hide from the Tiki warriors.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Omnicrom posted:

I am SINISTER!

Still!

pyrerose
May 8, 2017
It went pretty well the last time I suggested a sword related option. And a stalagmite sword does sound kind of kickass.

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Stalagmite sword.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Take the left-hand path.

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Darthemed posted:

Take the left-hand path.

I'm convinced.

Rebonack7
Aug 27, 2015

Alright, let's try the left-hand path!

quote:

You press your left hand hard onto the handprint.

But the wall doesn’t move. Instead, the floor beneath your feet drops away! You and Gina plummet down through the hole.

“Oh, no-o-o-o-o-o-o-o!” you both shriek. You’re sliding down a shaft inside Kenalua Volcano Mountain!

A blinding white-hot light blinds you. Waves of heat wash over you. A roaring furnace sound fills your ears. It’s deafening!

You glance up. The two Tiki warriors bend over the hole far above you. They gaze down at you. They shout and point excitedly, but you don’t understand what they’re saying.

You glance down.

“No!” you gasp.

A sea of molten lava bubbles and smokes below you.

You’re whooshing straight toward the boiling core of Kenalua!

quote:

“Gina!” you scream. But she can’t hear you over the roar of the churning lava pool below. You don’t know what you want to say, anyway. Maybe just “good-bye.”

You’re about to yell your farewell. You clear your throat.

Then you remember the Tiki Eye. It saved you before.

Maybe it can save you again.

You face the eye toward the ocean of liquid fire. The glow of the eye meets the glow of the hot lava. For a second, nothing happens.

Then a powerful jet of hot wind whooshes up from below. It blows you and Gina upward. Higher and higher. Farther and farther from the fire.

You hold the Tiki Eye to your lips and kiss it. “Thank you!” you shout.

The wind changes direction. With the power of a tornado, you and Gina fly into a small chamber inside the volcano mountain. You hit the rock wall with a THUD! and fall to the ground.

Despite taking longer than just falling down a random hole, this path still drops us off in Hooahtoo's lair just in time for the big reveal.

Character Sheet posted:

Inventory
Tiki Eye

Goal Endings: 4/5

Bad Endings

Achievements
Gonna Need Samoa Room: Earned the undying loyalty of an army of ghostly Tiki warriors.

Our options posted:

Jadecore
Mar 10, 2018

Well, one of the adults we can consult turned out to be evil in a rather racist fashion. Surely the worst the other option can be is ineffectual! :v:

See Dr. Oates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Jadecore posted:

Well, one of the adults we can consult turned out to be evil in a rather racist fashion. Surely the worst the other option can be is ineffectual! :v:

See Dr. Oates

This makes sense. I also vote we talk to Other random adult figure who will surely not be useless in this, a Goosebumps Book.