Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Got a 100-tooth Diablo blade for the miter saw and I've been doing some cuts on trim and hooooo boy does it do some good loving cuts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lmao game of thrones won best drama

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

FizFashizzle posted:

lmao game of thrones won best drama

Did it ever win before?

Kinda lifetime achievement award if not I guess. Or maybe a thank god it's over and we never have to vote about that show again.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

language :nws:

https://twitter.com/30SecFight/status/1173965711322095616?s=20

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Ehud posted:

snakes

why did it have to be snakes

- Han Solo

I'm sick of these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking Home Depot shovel.

- Mace Windu

E:

Is "kid" slang for PCP because Jesus Christ.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

E:

Is "kid" slang for PCP because Jesus Christ.

You endanger people's kids and you don't know what can happen.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Skwirl posted:

You endanger people's kids and you don't know what can happen.

Oh I know, I have two and the trail of bodies would make Rambo blush if someone harmed them.

Just saying, shattering a window like that without even flinching is... Impressive.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

Oh I know, I have two and the trail of bodies would make Rambo blush if someone harmed them.

Just saying, shattering a window like that without even flinching is... Impressive.

Dad Rage is real.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
I actually encountered a snake today while hiking today, but luckily it wasn't a rattlesnake. No clue what it actually was since it sped away right after I spotted it.

A few months ago, I saw a pair of San Francisco Garter Snakes which looked cool as hell. Working on getting to be less snake phobic in general, since in CA the only thing that is going to gently caress you up are rattlesnakes

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

The Glumslinger posted:

A few months ago, I saw a pair of San Francisco Garter Snakes which looked cool as hell. Working on getting to be less snake phobic in general, since in CA the only thing that is going to gently caress you up are rattlesnakes

As far as venomous snakes go rattlers are pretty cool. Like, their whole thing is to warn you to back the gently caress off by default.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Lol the dude who did this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZK8Z8hulFg

Is FL4K in Borderlands 3. Good on you man. Living the dream.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

FEAR DOES NOT EXIST IN THIS DOJO
PAIN DOES NOT EXIST IN THIS DOJO
DEFEAT DOES NOT EXIST IN THIS DOJO

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Its Rinaldo posted:

Lol the dude who did this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZK8Z8hulFg

Is FL4K in Borderlands 3. Good on you man. Living the dream.

ProZD's old vines and short videos are really good.

The rest of his stuf.... isnt for me.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

He is the only Vine person I’ve seen who’s survived Vine dying and moved on to other stuff.

I wonder if any other people who used that to start successfully moved on to other stuff

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Only other person I can think of is Griffin McElroy, but he might have had Mbmbam started before he went huge on vine.

SundayMoney
Feb 21, 2006

The face of the new economy
Has anyone ever professionally taken a step back before and any suggestions on how to mentally handle it? Unfortunately things are not working out at the job I have and have the opportunity to cut back on my work time and responsibilities which will give me a lot more time to spend with my son. I am taking a pay cut but it's still plenty to live the way I have on the pay I have been receiving.

My biggest concern is going from a position of management to punching a clock and it not driving me insane as obviously I am used to having a lot more on my plate

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

SundayMoney posted:

Has anyone ever professionally taken a step back before and any suggestions on how to mentally handle it? Unfortunately things are not working out at the job I have and have the opportunity to cut back on my work time and responsibilities which will give me a lot more time to spend with my son. I am taking a pay cut but it's still plenty to live the way I have on the pay I have been receiving.

My biggest concern is going from a position of management to punching a clock and it not driving me insane as obviously I am used to having a lot more on my plate

I would look at it like this...

You might be trading a full plate for punching a clock, but you're gaining the ability to hang out with your son a lot more.

That's badass and what I would focus on.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Petite Dinklage posted:

Got a 100-tooth Diablo blade for the miter saw and I've been doing some cuts on trim and hooooo boy does it do some good loving cuts

Aww yeah

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Walrus Attack Sinks Russian Northern Fleet Boat in Arctic Waters.

It sounds like it was just a military version of a rubber raft or something, but I like to imagine the walruses attacked a Russian warship.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Owning the Libs by getting divorced

https://twitter.com/CNBC/status/1176129337969405958

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Learned how to do some cope cuts on trim using the miter. Feels good

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Petite Dinklage posted:

Learned how to do some cope cuts on trim using the miter. Feels good

Wait until you discover the cheat codes on the miter turret at 22 1/2°, 38°, 45° etc

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Cancer patients and other people with life-threatening, long-term illnesses regularly get divorced to protect their spouse from bankruptcy, but yeah, my heart goes out to the imaginary couple with $100MM who would get divorced to keep that money from being used to help fund M4A.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Wait until you discover the cheat codes on the miter turret at 22 1/2°, 38°, 45° etc

Where can I learn about this

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

I feel like this is the natural evolution of the HENRY offense gif.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

speaking of privilege

https://twitter.com/jdawsey1/status/1176124039879962624

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Vertical Lime posted:

speaking of privilege

Climate peeps blocking stuff all over DC, it's good

https://twitter.com/UR_Ninja/status/1176096526822715394

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Cancer patients and other people with life-threatening, long-term illnesses regularly get divorced to protect their spouse from bankruptcy, but yeah, my heart goes out to the imaginary couple with $100MM who would get divorced to keep that money from being used to help fund M4A.

I'm not sure about how it works in other states, but my Mom has stage 4 cancer (in remission for about 8 years now) and with my Dad being the primary earner they have floated the possibility of divorce so she would qualify for medicaid.

Our system is so broken and dumb.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
god drat environmental protestors flaunting their healthy lung privilege

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Oh hell yeah

https://twitter.com/AlexThomasDC/status/1176160427253936129?s=19

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Cool let me know when he’s finally in jail.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

indigi posted:

god drat environmental protestors flaunting their healthy lung privilege

Ain't the only thing getting flaunted

https://twitter.com/werkforpeace/status/1176132483445919749

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

I think I might be attracted to men now.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

https://twitter.com/AlexThomasDC/status/1176165729437138945?s=19

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Are there certain personality types you guys avoid, for me it’s people who talk a lot, often loudly, and are always trying to maintain energetic eye contact while doing their ramblings

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

People. I try to avoid people.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Are there certain personality types you guys avoid, for me it’s people who talk a lot, often loudly, and are always trying to maintain energetic eye contact while doing their ramblings

- One uppers.
- Boys club types who think every other man also views women as literal objects.
- Wanna be tough guy types who talk about fighting and how much they drink.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I hate those drat one uppers, just let me enjoy telling my one good story I got for the month

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

SHOAH NUFF posted:

I don't like coke heads either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Chichevache posted:

I don't like coke heads either.

I've known several people who do this stone cold sober and I'd rather hang out with coke heads.