Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

mooyashi posted:

he's really an insufferable dick and should go back to posting sunsets on twitter

i can't find the clip, but i distinctly remember david letterman saying something to the effect of "[Keith] seems like the kind of person who keeps his urine in jars"

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
There was a time in 2015 where it seemed possible that the election would be Bush v Clinton

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Who is this about

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

ikanreed posted:

There was a time in 2015 where it seemed possible that the election would be Bush v Clinton

Jeb!

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
"Hell yeah, I'd kill baby Hitler"

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
v. disappointed they didn't ask if they'd abort unborn Hitler

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES

MikeCrotch posted:

Who is this about

It's Colin Powell talking about Hillary.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

mooyashi posted:

he's really an insufferable dick and should go back to posting sunsets on twitter

even when he's right he's loving annoying and smug about it

Dec 26, 2012

mooyashi posted:

"Hell yeah, I'd kill baby Hitler"

MaxieSatan
Oct 19, 2017

critical support for anarchists
please clap

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

i stanned the poo poo out of olbermann (AND maddow) in '08

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

please brap

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I just remembered the debate when trump hosed a chair and followed Hillary around the stage rapishly

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Gravy Jones posted:

please brap

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Republican primary where everyone fought over who would make the biggest navy

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

moist turtleneck posted:

Republican primary where everyone fought over who would make the biggest navy

lmao that cheeky line about bayonets between Obama and Romney

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

dan quayle misspelled potato and that's the most memorable thing he ever did in four years

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Freaking Crumbum posted:

dan quayle misspelled potato and that's the most memorable thing he ever did in four years

Needs to be more specific. He "corrected" a small child who spelled it right in a patronizing way

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

he was given the misspelled 'potatoe' flashcard by the kid's teacher, so it was obviously a setup :tinfoil:

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Dean got cancelled because he said a bunch of states and said whooo loudly

Law_Violator
Sep 22, 2019

Libertarian Party debates when Darryl Perry compared driving a car to making toast

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

mitt romney said russia was our biggest adversary and obama and the world laughed at him and now libs cant shut up about russia

also his name is willard but went with "mitt" instead

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Howard Dean went from being a crazy radical PROGRESSIVE to a health industry lobbyist who also shills for the loving MEK

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Howard Dean went from being a crazy radical PROGRESSIVE to a health industry lobbyist who also shills for the loving MEK

To be fair he was always progressive in exactly the same way Warren is

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Law_Violator posted:

Libertarian Party debates when Darryl Perry compared driving a car to making toast

Gary Johnson got booed by the crowd for saying drivers should know how to drive and it shouldn't be legal to sell heroin to children.

E: lmao

quote:

After losing the nomination to Gary Johnson, Austin Petersen endorsed the nominee and gave him a plastic replica of a type of pistol owned by George Washington. Several delegates attending the convention later reported seeing Gary Johnson, the party's nominee, tossing the gift in the garbage. It was returned to Petersen by a family that attended the convention.

VitalSigns has issued a correction as of 20:51 on Sep 23, 2019

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Eat This Glob posted:

mitt romney said russia was our biggest adversary and obama and the world laughed at him and now libs cant shut up about russia

also his name is willard but went with "mitt" instead

mitt is his middle name

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

ikanreed posted:

To be fair he was always progressive in exactly the same way Warren is

Not entirely fair since at least Dean made his name nationally through vocal opposition to the Iraq War. Part of what Warren so suspect is she's been a down the middle milquetoast Dem on everything foreign policy related.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Eat This Glob posted:

also his name is willard

whyte people have a sickness

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

there was a bar trivia question the other week that was basically "what is mitt romney's real first name?" and since i am terminally online i knew it was willard right away, and maybe like one other team got it

thanks that's my story

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Sadly, the Chang remains leashed.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

first time ive noticed the sultry latina in the front row that looks like shes about to pounce on mueller

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

babypolis posted:

first time ive noticed the sultry latina in the front row that looks like shes about to pounce on mueller

Not if Poncho Villa in the row behind her gets him first.

To quote one famous Mexican, Pablo Escobar, “Mamma Mia!”

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within

lmao is rubio wearing a flower on his lapel like it's prom?

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

wait is that Avenatti in the slammer lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

wait is that Avenatti in the slammer lmao

I think it's a shaved Trump, who has lost his power like Samson, or Aslan