Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
Just barely got top 99% for the 10 day check with my season 2 healer. (99.01%). My team only has one pass between all of us, too. Feels good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadMadi
Mar 16, 2012

m.hache posted:

Re: Ulala

I'm not sure when the next season starts but I'd like to get on the ground floor of a team. Willing to fill any role.

Game is fun but I'd like to collab a little more

Edit: gonna roll on S11 with a buddy. Need 2 more if you want to tag along. I'm a gladiator and he's a shaman.

Has S11 started yet? Once I get to level 35 I can roll a 4th character, but that's still a couple days out.

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

wisdomHNOX posted:

Has S11 started yet? Once I get to level 35 I can roll a 4th character, but that's still a couple days out.

If it's like the other seasons it starts at like... 10 AM central, so like 2 hours from now

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

pretty sure it rolls over at 1200am GMT so it's coming up soon..

Chin Strap
Nov 24, 2002

I failed my TFLC Toxx, but I no longer need a double chin strap :buddy:
Pillbug
Are the season passes per character or account in Ulala?

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

I'm pretty sure it's per character because it says in the prize pool some of the winnings cannot be passed to different characters..

I may be wrong I was thinking of season bonuses not passes...

tater_salad fucked around with this message at 15:07 on Sep 23, 2019

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Chin Strap posted:

Are the season passes per character or account in Ulala?

Per character for some dumb reason.

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

https://play.google.com/about/play-pass/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNl21sqNCFs

U.S only at launch, lol google

repiv fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Sep 23, 2019

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
I mean $2 into isn't bad, better use of my free Google rewards money.

DontMindMe
Dec 3, 2010

What could possibly go wrong?
Anyone in NA Season 8 in Ulala? My team decided to fall apart right before the 5 day season reward, and I'm currently at 99.0% (Bababo Coast 8).

73k Druid

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

DontMindMe posted:

Anyone in NA Season 8 in Ulala? My team decided to fall apart right before the 5 day season reward, and I'm currently at 99.0% (Bababo Coast 8).

73k Druid

i'm on NA8 but also a healer, and also on Coast 8, though i'm only 64k so maybe your group was holding you back?

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

I'm na8 and slumming it in gorge because I kicked someone who hasnt logged in for 2 days, and stupidly left the slot open and someone joined before I could fill it via invite. Hopefully won't take too long to get back to bata

pile of brown
Dec 31, 2004
You could kick the new guy

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe

Sweet, this is a great use of survey bux.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

And apparently all around terrible for a lot of devs. I can't deny that it's appealing to me as a consumer, but I'm reading some stuff on twitter from a few mobile game devs about how this is likely not so great for them :smith:

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

pile of brown posted:

You could kick the new guy

I kicked the new guy, got back up to bata10 pretty quick and am now back to where I was.

Resdfru
Jun 4, 2004

I'm a freak on a leash.

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

And apparently all around terrible for a lot of devs. I can't deny that it's appealing to me as a consumer, but I'm reading some stuff on twitter from a few mobile game devs about how this is likely not so great for them :smith:

Is Google forcing them into it? I'm not being snarky just wondering. It does seem like a bad deal for any Dev with an app in it but I don't know the details. Especially if you make a lot of money on in app crap

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Gez ulala just keeps adds systems as you level up. At level 42 you get a auto chess mini game called clatter coins.

It is actually super simple and forgiving. You can literally sell back anything for 100% of the value. And you can force rare cards to come out more frequently by buying up the lower quality stuff until it is gone.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

I'm sure there is probably somewhere I missed how to do it but auto-levelling your skills etc would be nice.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Inceltown posted:

This harass the lady quest in the Dino game is a bit messed up to say the least.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

good on them, that quest felt gross

DontMindMe
Dec 3, 2010

Inceltown posted:

I'm sure there is probably somewhere I missed how to do it but auto-levelling your skills etc would be nice.

Everything in skill upgrade is safe fodder right? Since it automatically excludes the best of each, and you can't use same skill twice?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Resdfru posted:

Is Google forcing them into it? I'm not being snarky just wondering. It does seem like a bad deal for any Dev with an app in it but I don't know the details. Especially if you make a lot of money on in app crap

Not as far as I know, they're not.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

DontMindMe posted:

Everything in skill upgrade is safe fodder right? Since it automatically excludes the best of each, and you can't use same skill twice?

Yes and the same goes for when you smelt your equipment. It automatically saves anything better than you already have.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

DontMindMe posted:

Yes and you can select all the skills of a current rarity at once. You don't have to click each skill.

Skill get a huge boost at level 10 so focus on that.

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010

Shwqa posted:

Yes and you can select all the skills of a current rarity at once. You don't have to click each skill.

Oh god, this is going to save me so much time! I was sure there must have been a better way than selecting each skill, but couldn't find it. Now you've said it, I had a look again and found where to do it!

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

Roid666 posted:

Oh god, this is going to save me so much time! I was sure there must have been a better way than selecting each skill, but couldn't find it. Now you've said it, I had a look again and found where to do it!

You can't say that and then not say where it is. Please.

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
If you click the 'By Quality' button, then a dropdown appears where you can tick normal/uncommon etc, which selects all of that quality.

RubberBands Hurt
Dec 13, 2004

seriously, wtf
For timing skills in Ulala, there's a little number in the corner of each skill that represents "energy" required for the skill, which is the number of auto attacks used to charge up the skill.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.
Is there a thread for Second Galaxy?

I cant read most of the text stuff on my phone so i am going at it very slow and still going through training poo poo. I cant get past the 2 license that has you go around behind and kill the repair men first. I can kill them but then I get slaughtered. And the whole time it has a red warning on the screen to "tap twice to get behind the enemy" but I don't know WHAT I am tapping twice to do that because tapping twice on anything doesn't seem to do poo poo.

The text is better on my tablet but I can't use that at work and that is when i have time to play mobile games...

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Trastion posted:

Is there a thread for Second Galaxy?

I cant read most of the text stuff on my phone so i am going at it very slow and still going through training poo poo. I cant get past the 2 license that has you go around behind and kill the repair men first. I can kill them but then I get slaughtered. And the whole time it has a red warning on the screen to "tap twice to get behind the enemy" but I don't know WHAT I am tapping twice to do that because tapping twice on anything doesn't seem to do poo poo.

The text is better on my tablet but I can't use that at work and that is when i have time to play mobile games...

I got stuck on that one, basically there are two guys way off at the back so you need to fly around the enemy fleet to get to them. tap in space until your ship points in that direction.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Aramoro posted:

I got stuck on that one, basically there are two guys way off at the back so you need to fly around the enemy fleet to get to them. tap in space until your ship points in that direction.

Hmm i did that but the red text never went away and i still died to the other guys once I killed the repair guys. Maybe I need more powerful ship/equipment.

Niton
Oct 21, 2010

Your Lord and Savior has finally arrived!

..got any kibble?

Shwqa posted:

Also, you can hold and drag skill slots to choose which skill slot winds up where.

As in, if your 2nd skill slot is level 10, you can move the level 10 slot to a different part of your rotation.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Is it just me or does the Wishing Well suck rear end in Ulala? Do dailies for 10 weeks and you'll get a legendary ability?

DontMindMe
Dec 3, 2010

explosivo posted:

Is it just me or does the Wishing Well suck rear end in Ulala? Do dailies for 10 weeks and you'll get a legendary ability?

Yeah it seems iffy. Imagine getting to week 9 and then getting it normally.

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

Blackchamber posted:

applied as blackchamber... but looks like i was beat

I'm about to kick someone if you still want a spot in Greater Goon.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

DontMindMe posted:

Yeah it seems iffy. Imagine getting to week 9 and then getting it normally.

That's what I'm saying.. like what are the odds that by that point you haven't already gotten that one? If you switch out the skill for a different one does it reset the timer?

DontMindMe
Dec 3, 2010

explosivo posted:

That's what I'm saying.. like what are the odds that by that point you haven't already gotten that one? If you switch out the skill for a different one does it reset the timer?

Yeah you lose any points put into it when you switch the skill.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Bandire posted:

I'm about to kick someone if you still want a spot in Greater Goon.

Yeah, sure do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jjac
Jun 12, 2007

What time is it?!

DontMindMe posted:

Yeah you lose any points put into it when you switch the skill.

You get half the points back as coins if that's any consolation.