Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Have a hundred scenes of girls love to brighten your day!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Haru And Midori marches on.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

You gotta love the classics.

New OtaFujo

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
She Is Still Cute Today

Girl with the highest grades in the class "confesses" her feelings for the girl with the lowest grades, after pulling a random name out of her head to make a boy's fangirls back off. Low-Grades is too adorable and self-deprecating for High-Grades to take back what she said.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Schubalts posted:

She Is Still Cute Today

Girl with the highest grades in the class "confesses" her feelings for the girl with the lowest grades, after pulling a random name out of her head to make a boy's fangirls back off. Low-Grades is too adorable and self-deprecating for High-Grades to take back what she said.

Lovely Einstein rendition.

Also a rare dose of drama in the Empire today.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Today, tomorrow, forever, we are all Cui Xin.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
idk i don't think i'm a dude

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

CommissarMega posted:

Today, tomorrow, forever, we are all Cui Xin.

make like a self insert vase and shut up

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Insurrectionist posted:

Also a rare dose of drama in the Empire today.

I've had the raws to this for a couple of years, and I'm so happy to finally read it.

Kishi's a good visual storyteller. You can tell what's happening just going by the art, but I'm a language person. I want those words!

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
and all I got was
this lousy virus
Quote is not Edit. Don't look at me!

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Another series by the Yuki and the Authoress author is being translated. It's mostly just random vignettes, but it's cute.

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~
More Utakata.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Pocha Climb!

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i love tsugu's blobby expressions and completely easygoing attitude contrasted with aira's absolute anxiety over the slow realization that she really, really likes girls

pocha climb honestly has a really great sense of comedic timing, that whole opening chunk of this chapter with aira being like "no... i'm not gay... she's just my friend..." before googling what to do on a first date with your girlfriend was hilarious

The Colonel fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Sep 23, 2019

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

It's kind of nice how, so far, it's basically just a Kirara-esque Cute Girls Doing Cute Things manga but with the added freedoms that come with running in Yuri Hime, and I'm kind of surprised that I can't think of another manga I've been able to say that about.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i mean tbf there's a fair amount of kirara manga that is as open with just, having characters be openly gay, like comic girls or slow start. hell slow start is probably hornier, esp once you get into Every Chapter With Kiyose

pocha climb just, makes it a fairly bigger focus than some other cute girls sol stuff and its character writing is really, really funny and down-to-earth lol

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

The Colonel posted:

i love tsugu's blobby expressions and completely easygoing attitude contrasted with aira's absolute anxiety over the slow realization that she really, really likes girls

pocha climb honestly has a really great sense of comedic timing, that whole opening chunk of this chapter with aira being like "no... i'm not gay... she's just my friend..." before googling what to do on a first date with your girlfriend was hilarious

:agreed:

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

The Colonel posted:

i mean tbf there's a fair amount of kirara manga that is as open with just, having characters be openly gay, like comic girls or slow start. hell slow start is probably hornier, esp once you get into Every Chapter With Kiyose

pocha climb just, makes it a fairly bigger focus than some other cute girls sol stuff and its character writing is really, really funny and down-to-earth lol

It's not so much characters being gay or horny so much as it is the story signaling that romantic progression will be a core part of the story, IMO. Not criticizing Comiga or Slow Start, mind, just saying I like how Pocha Climb's carrying itself so far.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Spiritus Nox posted:

It's not so much characters being gay or horny so much as it is the story signaling that romantic progression will be a core part of the story, IMO. Not criticizing Comiga or Slow Start, mind, just saying I like how Pocha Climb's carrying itself so far.

oh yeah it being such a central thing is really cool, it makes me really look forward to following it

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Colonel posted:

Kinda ironic for a manga about climbing to be down-to-earth. :rimshot:

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
climbing is simply an act of hugging the earth

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Love or Hate started back up with Season 2 and whew that's some good angst

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

There was another major dump of chapters today. Flashback arc is over and it ended on a good note. Also insert a joke about the Chad Pure Blooded Elf vs the Virgin Tomboy.

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo

Brought To You By posted:

There was another major dump of chapters today. Flashback arc is over and it ended on a good note. Also insert a joke about the Chad Pure Blooded Elf vs the Virgin Tomboy.

Holy poo poo, that's a dump.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Me, after the latest chapter of Vampeerz.

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010
After 7 months, The Man Who Cleans Up Makeup finally updated.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Got a double dose of Yokota Takuma.

Destroy all Humankind has been heavily signposting that something is going to happen soon and with how this chapter played out seems it will start with the next chapter. But even still I want these two nerds to weather through it. At least now their secret trysts playing Magic together will be outed. I wonder if the reason these two started playing Magic around the same time will be relevant?

Dumb Prefect also got an update with a new addition to the cast.

LibrarianCroaker posted:

After 7 months, The Man Who Cleans Up Makeup finally updated.

:woop: Glad this is back. Joo Heewon continues to be a fantastic rival character, I thought she was going to be this rear end in a top hat glam girl and instead got a fiercely determined professional who knows how to leverage her talents and assets. She's also incredibly petty but in the right way. Well played indeed.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

She Is Still Cute Today updated. She really is like an excitable puppy.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Luminous Blue ended
Polygamy marriage ending

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
If that's a rushed ending because it got canceled it's the best one I've seen

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
that ending was epic
that manga was epic

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Its a useless princess

The Colonel posted:

that ending was epic
that manga was epic

they shoulda panned out and revealed that they also had 2 other variants of that photo changing who is in the middle

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Snooze Cruise posted:

Its a useless princess

they shoulda panned out and revealed that they also had 2 other variants of that photo changing who is in the middle

That's that, then.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Final YagaKimi chapter. It's good.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Snooze Cruise posted:

Its a useless princess

they shoulda panned out to reveal a sullen senpai taking the shot.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Ok now give me a spinoff about the teacher and her girlfriend.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

MonsieurChoc posted:

Ok now give me a spinoff about the teacher and her girlfriend.

Too busy working on the spinoff about the rival and her girlfriend(!!)

I will never forgive Nakatani for not letting us catch a glimpse of her yet :argh:

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

New Brother's Wife

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i like this manga

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

God drat, that cover page.