Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
the president has called himself or referenced other people calling him an extremely stable genius and everyone just sort of either goes along with it or doesn't realize the absurdity of it lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Trump standing in front of the queen like the oblivious man child he is

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Office Commando posted:

lmao is rubio wearing a flower on his lapel like it's prom?

lol i thought it was something from the british parliament around remembrance day

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

http://thisfuckingelection.com

and the suggestions to do one for 2016 until it was understood that it would be 3 gigs of plaintext

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Does that one guy still keep a hyperlinked list of all the times trump broke a law

I remember it being hundreds of lines long by the end of year 1 and i understand that guy giving up

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

wait is that Avenatti in the slammer lmao

It's a Donald Trump analog who got his evil power from a hairpiece that was actually a weasel-like Steve Bannom sitting on his head. Mueller and co. manage to get Weasel Bannon off Trump's head and shove him in the slammer. Good riddance!

Diogenes of Sinope
Jul 10, 2008
Wrap it up, Obamailures.

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

theflyingexecutive posted:

http://thisfuckingelection.com

and the suggestions to do one for 2016 until it was understood that it would be 3 gigs of plaintext

I thought elections couldn't get more insane than 2008. Oof.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

DMCrimson posted:

I thought elections couldn't get more insane than 2008. Oof.

the lesson most of our elites took from 2008 was "man Sarah Palin got everything and didn't even have to govern" so it's likely to just keep escalating until we eat the rich

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Just let me buy the box set of the 2016 primaries

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Sticky Nate posted:

Just let me buy the box set of the 2016 primaries

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

future lol I'll have: trump tried to quid pro quo dirt from another country about a guy who is most famously known as a crack-addicted failson who shacked up with his dead brother's wife

i mean, why do you want to even bring up financial ties when you could just say "joe biden raised a crack head" because of course teump is the type off rear end in a top hat to mock addiction issues and make hay with that? trump dumb, water wet, etc but lol at the whole bother of committing a crime to get dirt on a guy who is just a sentient pile of dirt

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

In 2004 the Democrats nominated their own Iraq War hawk, right before the CIA announced that the war was based on lies and everyone who supported it was a complete moron at best

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Diamond Joe

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Eat This Glob posted:

future lol I'll have: trump tried to quid pro quo dirt from another country about a guy who is most famously known as a crack-addicted failson who shacked up with his dead brother's wife

i mean, why do you want to even bring up financial ties when you could just say "joe biden raised a crack head" because of course teump is the type off rear end in a top hat to mock addiction issues and make hay with that? trump dumb, water wet, etc but lol at the whole bother of committing a crime to get dirt on a guy who is just a sentient pile of dirt

Its long but Chapo has a pretty good breakdown of Hunter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnlQ37cYQtI

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Feldegast42 posted:

Its long but Chapo has a pretty good breakdown of Hunter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnlQ37cYQtI

Yeah that was pretty good. Thanks!

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
in africa they call her sister hillary

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

You know hillary understands The Blacks because she carries hot sauce in her purse

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

Paul Ryan Busted For Staged Photo-Op At Soup Kitchen Where He Pretended To Wash Dishes

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Carlos Danger

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

mi abuela has never won the nh primary, has trouble standing for long periods of time and also has nothing in common with progressive politics.

checks out

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Our Dread Abuela.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Following a duce state visit to Berlin in September 1937, according to Albert Speer, Hitler pantomimed [Mussolini]. "His chin thrust forward, his legs spread, and his right hand jammed on his hip, Hitler, who spoke no foreign languages, bellowed Italian or Italian-sounding words like giovinezza, patria, victoria, macaroni, belleza, bel canto, and basta. Everyone around him made sure to laugh, and it was indeed very funny".

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
haha that's our hitler

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Krazyface posted:

Following a duce state visit to Berlin in September 1937, according to Albert Speer, Hitler pantomimed [Mussolini]. "His chin thrust forward, his legs spread, and his right hand jammed on his hip, Hitler, who spoke no foreign languages, bellowed Italian or Italian-sounding words like giovinezza, patria, victoria, macaroni, belleza, bel canto, and basta. Everyone around him made sure to laugh, and it was indeed very funny".

NSDAPGuidoVoice

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Krazyface posted:

love da ss go ss

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Krazyface posted:

i was under the understanding that it is never racist to do an italian accent. but what if it is hitler, king of the racists, does it?

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

GalacticAcid posted:

NSDAPGuidoVoice

Eyy I'm lebensraumin ovah here

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slgt skal flge slgters gang

tbh mussolini is one of the few fascists hitler could make fun of re public speaking mannerisms

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Lol the nato secretary general just called isis "daesh" on npr and, really, I thought that totally owning isis that way was an Obama era thing. That's like 40 years ago now

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

TeenageArchipelago posted:

Lol the nato secretary general just called isis "daesh" on npr and, really, I thought that totally owning isis that way was an Obama era thing. That's like 40 years ago now

I totally forgot about that

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I like that there were a bunch of different names we could have picked to refer to them by and we went with the one that mean we'd have to rename a bunch of poo poo so that people wouldn't think the cartoon about spies supported an extremist sect.

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
The Khorasan Group was a made up terrorist organization Obama used to justify bombing Syria in 2014.

I like how they just quietly dropped that none of what they said was true after the story went out of the news.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWTBx3Ju-gY

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

hahah man

i forgot about this

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Taco truck on every corner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illusive Fuck Man
Jul 5, 2004
RIP John McCain feel better xoxo 💋 🙏
Taco Defender
Scaramucci was doing tv interviews when his child was born and he texted his wife in the hospital "congratulations I'll pray for our child" and someone made a good loss edit out if it