Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

lost my old email posted:

those janked up teeth at the back that don't come in right... what's that about?

with great teeth comes great wisdom. i don't have mine, so i can't tell you. my wisdom score is too low

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker

death sext posted:

he does have a genteel nature about him, you are very observant

in an effort to not spend every dollar I have on Halloween decorations, I've been making these goofy cardboard dioramas out of boxes that have been cluttering up my office since forever. This is in order that I've made them. I get a little better each time. thank you for looking at them

If you have boxes lying around I recommend this, it's fun.

drat these are cool

ChubbyChecker

Dwaggy posted:

°i used to psot here alot a decade (?) ago hello

helo

Goons Are Gifts

Alright, see, i was young, it was tough times and I never drank vodka before.

death sext

back 2 work 4 me. if y'all got any library fines you want taken care of let me know. I am unethical.

Today I will be petitioning the office for a singing coffeemaker. Hamjobs I hope your first day went very well

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Putting all your startup points into wisdom to get those sweet, sweet janky back teeth

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

hamjobs posted:

I got to meet Blaise Rascal, noted yob, and he is a lovely human
:blush:

Getting dinner with you and your husband was one of my highlights of last year!

Also I guess I’m back from my forums break. Here is what I’ve been up to:

After quitting my job and doing some traveling, I moved in with my parents, and I’ve started renting space in a shared commercial kitchen to make a lil candy business. I’ve been unemployed since June, and now it looks like I will probably take a full-time job doing the same work I was doing a few months ago, but with a ton more perks such as the ability to work from home. So overall I’m doing very well!

A few other interesting things:
-My band met to practice a few days ago and we tried sightreading a moody tango song called Milonga del Angel and it sounded awesome
-A 91-year-old pagan shock rock musician, who plays the saw and dresses like a druid as he sings about Celtic deities, asked me to be his music manager (and obviously I said yes)
-I found something cool in my parents’ attic; I will post a thread about it

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

death sext posted:

in an effort to not spend every dollar I have on Halloween decorations, I've been making these goofy cardboard dioramas out of boxes that have been cluttering up my office since forever. This is in order that I've made them. I get a little better each time. thank you for looking at them

Manifisto posted:

luvcow's gonna make the diorama thread, I'm sure of it, I have explained how to make the thread via a diorama

These are all so amazing

Suggestion: what if this year we swap the contests, and do dioramas for Halloween and a food contest for Thanksgiving/Christmas?

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Heather Papps

hello friend

GOOD MUNGO

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

:devil: :agreed: :devil:

nut

gmungo friends from the past who we always had but didn't know til now

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
:siren::love::siren:

death sext posted:

:siren::love::siren:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

G'MUNGO MY DUDES HAP WEDS

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

luvcow's gonna make the diorama thread, I'm sure of it, I have explained how to make the thread via a diorama

*dioramaramaing intensifies*

alnilam

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Hello, welcome & chat.

I’m drinkin some wine, it’s simply divine

I drank wine last night too were youat my house??

ty manifisto

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

alnilam posted:

I drank wine last night too were youat my house??
Well, I think I was at my house, but memories are hazy. Maybe I went to your house? Or maybe you can to my house?

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

alnilam

ewoa,h

ty manifisto

ChubbyChecker

death sext

Chubby Checker (b. 69 lol)
Saint R & B with Onions Halo
Bun on canvas

Goons Are Gifts

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

alnilam

ty manifisto

death sext

Jaded Burnout

I have had a hot chocolate and it was very comforting.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I have been covered in dirt since two pm and I'm living for it

Weirdest office job

lost my old email

hamjobs posted:

Weirdest office job

how are you finding being an office fern? seems like good work if you can get it

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

Papa Was A Video Toaster

hamjobs posted:

Weirdest office job

potato?

death sext

it's like those start-ups with ball pits and slides so you forget you haven't gone home in a week but this office has a fun dirt-throwing contest everyday at 2!!!

MockingQuantum

wait should I be bringing soil to my office

is that part of my job as manager, providing a variety selection of loamy earths

the new guy's name is pete but maybe it's spelled peat, does that count

thank you luvcow for the sig

death sext

yes it does. throw him at your employees

MockingQuantum

death sext posted:

yes it does. throw him at your employees

the world of management is truly a sensory safari beyond my wildest dreams

lost my old email

the music forum rules thread has not been updated for seven years also i am posting a lot today it is a good day

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I didn't throw the dirt, I laid on it, in a warehouse, and tried to become one with it. It didn't work.

I am so happy to have a shower in my bathroom. So happy.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I mean my liver is probably 80% potato at this point

lost my old email

hamjobs posted:

I didn't throw the dirt, I laid on it, in a warehouse, and tried to become one with it

understandable

MockingQuantum

oh sure, laying in dirt at work makes a lot of sense. I have a crate of soil at the office, it’s the only way I can cross the river

City of Glompton

death sext posted:

these are beautiful :love:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

City of Glompton posted:

these are beautiful :love:
Makes me want to make a game using this as the visual style. Not just the usual cutout animation thing, but cutout things mixed with depth and shadows and lighting.

Edit: such a game would probably be called Die-o-rama.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

roomforthetuna posted:

Makes me want to make a game using this as the visual style. Not just the usual cutout animation thing, but cutout things mixed with depth and shadows and lighting.

Edit: such a game would probably be called Die-o-rama.

good game, good name,

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"