Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.

AnacondaHL posted:

Kupp not close

Thank you. I started Fuller over Ingram poorly and should’ve listened to you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trdn89
Aug 16, 2008

Suave Fedora posted:

Flex me, I’m 0-3, .5 ppr, going up against a weaker team but need a win baaaad and have the highest PA to date:

Mecole @ DET
McLaurin @ NYG
Aaron Jones vs PHI
Hollywood vs CLE

leaning Jones

McLaurin against the extremely terrible Giants IMO

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Lenny Fours @Den
Kirk vs Sea
MVS vs Phi

.5 ppr for wrs, .75 ppr for rbs

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

trdn89 posted:

McLaurin against the extremely terrible Giants IMO

He’s consistent and they are indeed terrible. I’m struggling with this one.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Suave Fedora posted:

He’s consistent and they are indeed terrible. I’m struggling with this one.

They are all strong flex options, I question your entire roster if these are your only options, but anyways

McLaurin is unbenchable week 4.

Mecole is also a must-play as long as Mahomes is still chuckin it. Darius Slay also might not play due to injury/whining about zone coverage.

AFAIK Cleveland's good CBs are all still out, so Hollywood is a fine diceroll.

Aaron Jones has timeshare concerns now, along with Philly having decent run defence and also Thursday Night BS. Easy sit imo.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Thinking about benching Thielan this week. Bears defense has me scared that Cousins will throw 10 or fewer passes again.

So .5ppr pick 1WR + 1 Flex

Thielan @ CHI
Mclaurin @ NYG
Dorsett @ BUF
Waller @ IND
Justin Jackson @ MIA

Mostly looking for safe high floor plays here.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
The starters may be out but man did the backups impress last week. I wouldn't count Hollywood as a must start this week

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

This WR game is killing me. My bench blows up no matter what I do. Full PPR, I am 1-2 and it's unbelievable with these receivers.

Someone said McLaurin is unbenchable. What about Odell? Amari Cooper?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Trade one for a RB and save yourself the headache

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Trade a couple of your WR for an upgrade at RB, someone has got to be stacked if that's all you've got on your bench. Then the WR question becomes easier each week!

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Inspector 34 posted:

Thinking about benching Thielan this week. Bears defense has me scared that Cousins will throw 10 or fewer passes again.

So .5ppr pick 1WR + 1 Flex

Thielan @ CHI
Mclaurin @ NYG
Dorsett @ BUF
Waller @ IND
Justin Jackson @ MIA

Mostly looking for safe high floor plays here.

DSYS Thielen is still safe floor. The Bears actually give up slightly worse than average fantasy points to WRs and have allowed 47 receptions (5th worst). Checkdowns and slants galore, exactly what Thielen provides. Consider the Bears will also be busy containing Dalvin.

And yet again McLaurin is basically unsittable this week.

Waller is the next safest play.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

AnacondaHL posted:

They are all strong flex options, I question your entire roster if these are your only options, but anyways

McLaurin is unbenchable week 4.

Mecole is also a must-play as long as Mahomes is still chuckin it. Darius Slay also might not play due to injury/whining about zone coverage.

AFAIK Cleveland's good CBs are all still out, so Hollywood is a fine diceroll.

Aaron Jones has timeshare concerns now, along with Philly having decent run defence and also Thursday Night BS. Easy sit imo.

I never turn down a chance to rosterbate.

This is my 0-3 team:

QB: Dak (traded for him after 2 weeks of Baker)
RB: Chubb
RB: Mack
WR: Julio
WR: Kupp
Flex: Jones or McLaurin
TE: Mandrews (poo poo the bed Week 3)

BE:
Alshon Jeffrey
Mecole
Malcolm Brown
Hollywood
Justin Jackson
Darwin (my shame)
IR: Hunter Henry

I’m fairly confident that I’m up against the PA buzzsaw right now, which will require some patience. It just loving blows because I’ve hit the buzzsaw two years in a row.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Thielan + McLaurin has done me well the last couple of weeks so I could just stick with that. Having Waller on my bench last week hurt a little bit, but I still ended up with high score for the week so I guess I shouldn't overreact to 1 outstanding game from Waller.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

RCarr posted:

Trade one for a RB and save yourself the headache

I offered a guy Amari Cooper for Zeke Elliott let's see how it goes

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Well that seems like a reach, good luck!

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Cooper is outscoring him so far! Let's hope so

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

0 PPR, need to choose a Flex

James Conner v Cincy
Brandon Cooks v Tampa Bay

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

kiimo posted:

Cooper is outscoring him so far! Let's hope so

Cooper and Jacobs for Zeke might work. I'm about to start shopping Jacobs, I think he's gonna get injured trying to Superman that moribund raiders team.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
I usually don’t get this desperate for lineup suggestions but I’m at a point that I literally do not know what to do about my WRs and Flex anymore. Last week I started Watkins and rolled the dice with John Brown but they busted and Cooks/Chark/Dorsett nailed it on the bench.

Bumped Carson out as my RB2 and replaced him with Mack. 0.5ppr, Need 2 WRs and a Flex:

Watkins @ DET
Chark @ DEN
Cooks v TB
Carson @ ARI
Robinson v MIN
John Brown v NE
Dorsett @ BUF

p.s. I know I’m a dope for starting Brown over Cooks.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
James White @BUF or AP @NYG in .5PPR?

I think White is all-around more reliable, but the Giants are so, so, bad.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Pander posted:

Cooper and Jacobs for Zeke might work. I'm about to start shopping Jacobs, I think he's gonna get injured trying to Superman that moribund raiders team.

Three different proposals including this one and nothing. He's not trading Zeke. I have to identify a new running back who is buy-low. I don't even know who that would be.

Goons what running back is about to go off

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Might be worth trying one of the others in your stable of a bajillion WR for a guy like Mack or Lindsay.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Kloaked00 posted:

0 PPR, need to choose a Flex

James Conner v Cincy
Brandon Cooks v Tampa Bay

Cooks at home = play. Connor is on the sit list until Pit figures out how to play again.

Whoreson Welles posted:

I usually don’t get this desperate for lineup suggestions but I’m at a point that I literally do not know what to do about my WRs and Flex anymore. Last week I started Watkins and rolled the dice with John Brown but they busted and Cooks/Chark/Dorsett nailed it on the bench.

Bumped Carson out as my RB2 and replaced him with Mack. 0.5ppr, Need 2 WRs and a Flex:

Watkins @ DET
Chark @ DEN
Cooks v TB
Carson @ ARI
Robinson v MIN
John Brown v NE
Dorsett @ BUF

p.s. I know I’m a dope for starting Brown over Cooks.

This looks fine, stand pat

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

kiimo posted:

Goons what running back is about to go off

He’s not going to go off but Freeman is someone who has upward space to fill. Both Ito and Barner are in the concussion protocol.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Vargo posted:

James White @BUF or AP @NYG in .5PPR?

I think White is all-around more reliable, but the Giants are so, so, bad.

The Giants are bad but Washington is bad too. All AP does these days is charge into the line and drag them ~2 yards, the only way he scores at or above White’s average is off a goal line 1yd TD happening. I’d go White.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Time to sit my underperforming starters, agree? (Start 2 WRs)

S. Diggs @ CHI
D. Westbrook @ DEN
M. Jones Jr. vs KC
T. Williams (OAK) @ IND

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
I'm sitting Diggs this week despite knowing that as soon as i do, he will put up 4 TDs

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

beggar posted:

Time to sit my underperforming starters, agree? (Start 2 WRs)

S. Diggs @ CHI
D. Westbrook @ DEN
M. Jones Jr. vs KC
T. Williams (OAK) @ IND

I’d do the same thing. Diggs is a borderline stud name but you can’t trust him right now.

I need a flex for this week. Do I start Aaron Jones or try to get cute with Alshon Jeffery? 1PPR.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Ty1990 posted:

I need a flex for this week. Do I start Aaron Jones or try to get cute with Alshon Jeffery? 1PPR.

Green Bay's pass defense has been good (though that could be a reflection on who they played). I would go with Jones.

A similar question of getting cute with a lower tier player:
Wentz @ GB thursday
Stafford vs KC

Thursday games tend to be lower scoring, GB has looked good. KC gives up points, and there could be an extended garbage time. I am leaning Stafford, though most projections have Wentz ahead.

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
Need WR help badly - got 2nd pick in the waiver and the team at 1 doesn't play the waiver. half ppr

MVS or Marvin Jones or Dorsett?

Leaning Jones atm.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Thom and the Heads posted:

Need WR help badly - got 2nd pick in the waiver and the team at 1 doesn't play the waiver. half ppr

MVS or Marvin Jones or Dorsett?

Leaning Jones atm.

Would go with Jones as well.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Pain of Mind posted:

Green Bay's pass defense has been good (though that could be a reflection on who they played). I would go with Jones.

A similar question of getting cute with a lower tier player:
Wentz @ GB thursday
Stafford vs KC

Thursday games tend to be lower scoring, GB has looked good. KC gives up points, and there could be an extended garbage time. I am leaning Stafford, though most projections have Wentz ahead.

I think I’d go with Stanford too. They won’t be able to keep pace with KC by handing it off to kerryon for two yards 20 times.

TheFace
Oct 4, 2004

Fuck anyone that doesn't wanna be this beautiful

Ty1990 posted:

I think I’d go with Stanford too. They won’t be able to keep pace with KC by handing it off to kerryon for two yards 20 times.

This. Plus KC hasn't shown they can really stop a QB other than Derek Carr yet this year.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Uh Lamar Jackson had 267 yards, no TDs and over a hundred of those yards were miracle hail mary ducks and not like miracle Aaron Rodgers deep passes like shitastic punk lookin throws that receivers caught against all odds. He salvaged the game by running in a touchdown in an amazing effort that maybe two other QBs in the league could accomplish :colbert:

Just wanted to put that out there, but that being said agree with starting Stafford.

VaultAggie
Nov 18, 2010

Best out of 71?
My roster is such a mess. 1PPR.

Pick 2 WR.
Mike Williams @ Mia
Tyrell Williams @ Ind
John Ross III @ Pit
Allen Robinson Vs Min

For flex, include all the above and;
Peyton Barber @LAR
Gallman vs Wsh
Demarcus Robinson @ Det
Emmanuel Sanders vs Jax

Leaning Mike Williams (because Miami) and Tyrell Williams. Robinson is the best receiver on the team but Trubs is just garbage, and Minnesota has a solid D.

For flex, leaning Gallman for sheer volume.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

This is just me but I’d go Tyrell, Arob, and Robinson. I wouldn’t flex Gallman. He’s awful.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants
.5 PPR

Will Fuller v CAR
Marquise Brown v CLE
DJ Chark @ DEN

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

pick two WR 0.5 PPR:

Evans @ LAR
McLaurin @ NYG

Fitzgerald vs SEA
Woods vs TB

Ok so I know what the title of the thread is, and I know Evans just blew up, but on the road against the Rams I’m really considering swapping him out. Just feels like another game where Winston is pressured constantly and it’s just turnovers and short passes while Evans withers on the vine.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
1 PPR Pick 3 (2 RB's and a flex)

RB1:
RB2:
Flex:

Fournette @ Denver
Carson @ Arizona
TY Hilton vs Oakland (Doubtful for game?)
Lindsay vs Jax
McCoy @ Detroit

Do we trust Chris Carson? Or would any of you start Lindsay or McCoy over him?

Probably going Fournette + Carson/Lindsay/McCoy at RB and Hilton at flex (if playing)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Epi Lepi posted:

.5 PPR

Will Fuller v CAR
Marquise Brown v CLE
DJ Chark @ DEN

Fuller if you want a safe 8ish point floor
Chark if you're feeling saucy. Personally I'd be saucy

Koopa Kid posted:

Evans @ LAR
McLaurin @ NYG