Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Thanks for showing us your Cologuard sample, tell us what the results are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I found out where "2 Guys From Kabul" came from

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Vlex
Aug 4, 2006
I'd rather be a climbing ape than a big titty angel.

Iron Crowned posted:

Thanks for showing us your Cologuard sample, tell us what the results are

literally a lovely snipe

it's a deep-fried mars bar a colleague had in edinburgh.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

This is alignment chart fodder if I've ever seen it

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Vlex posted:

literally a lovely snipe

it's a deep-fried mars bar a colleague had in edinburgh.
You can't fool me, that's what your poop looks like after you eat the takeout container full of fried food and drink the whole Irn Bru also inside.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

CLAM DOWN posted:

Please don't cum in your tacos

DON'T YOU loving TELL ME WHERE TO CUM!

(It's the not-so-secret sauce.)

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sekhmnet
Jan 22, 2019

LifeSunDeath posted:

The burger part of this just looks really really wrong
https://i.imgur.com/Si7SNDJ.mp4
and wet

Its giving me flashbacks from that Amy's Baking Company episode of Kitchen Nightmares where that crazy cat lady watched too many episodes of Martha Stewart and Rachel Ray and decided her amateur attempts at making fine dining food at what I'm pretty sure was just a pizza place were just as good. Cat-food like seafood, wet 'gourmet' hamburgers. Its one of the only episodes of 'reality television' I've purposefully watched and its worth every crazy minute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFfk9QbKhLg

Sekhmnet has a new favorite as of 21:40 on Sep 23, 2019

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Sekhmnet posted:

Its giving me flashbacks from that Amy's Baking Company episode of Kitchen Nightmares where that crazy cat lady watched too many episodes of Martha Stewart and Rachel Ray and decided her amateur attempts at making fine dining food at what I'm pretty sure was just a pizza place were just as good. Cat-food like seafood, wet 'gourmet' hamburgers. Its one of the only episodes of 'reality television' I've purposefully watched and its worth every crazy minute.

Watching it now, the lady has Theranos Eyes

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

"C'mon! Let's tune our weapons!"

These "Game Day Sliders" just popped up in my Pinterest feed. Ingredients include 1 package Lipton onion soup mix, and there's where I closed the window.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Distorted Kiwi posted:

These "Game Day Sliders" just popped up in my Pinterest feed. Ingredients include 1 package Lipton onion soup mix, and there's where I closed the window.

pretty sure those are just frozen white castle

they're abominable...and I used to eat them often/shamefully.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Sekhmnet posted:

That "restaurant" makes sense if you consider it was just a money laundering front for a mobster (her husband). Though why they would choose to publicize their criminal scheme is a mystery for the ages. The guy's been deported to Israel for involvement in organized crime since the show aired, iirc.

steinrokkan has a new favorite as of 22:37 on Sep 23, 2019

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

"C'mon! Let's tune our weapons!"

LifeSunDeath posted:

Weirdly, the post was from the Yummly food app, so apparently they just steal pictures and make up semi-related recipes.

Good work if you can get it, I suppose.

Sekhmnet
Jan 22, 2019

steinrokkan posted:

That "restaurant" makes sense if you consider it was just a money laundering front for a mobster (her husband). Though why they would choose to publicize their criminal scheme is a mystery for the ages. The guy's been deported to Israel for involvement in organized crime since the show aired, iirc.

Yeah I enjoyed his not-so-veiled threats to an internationally famous TV chef, fully knowing he was on camera. And I think it was less of a money laundering thing, and way more of a I want to make my insane trophy wife happy kind of thing; because I really need her to make my life here in America seem legit and I backed a bad horse kind of deal.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Sekhmnet posted:

You can tell how fake a reality show is by how frequently the camera cuts. The super staged shows will basically cut every sentence of a conversation. Amy's Baking Company had several continuous shots that basically ran from commercial to commercial. They didn't need to do poo poo they basically got the amount of material that normally takes a week to film in two days.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

LifeSunDeath posted:

That's when you cover your head while you eat to hide your shame from God.

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

M_Sinistrari posted:

That's when you cover your head while you eat to hide your shame from God.

I've always wanted to try Ortolan

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sapiosexuals really getting out of hand

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

would

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Those are just mozzarella sticks with a different cheese.

..... also would

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Ain't nothing wrong with deep fried cheese.

Babybel is bland af so this is an improvement.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

the gently caress did you just say about my babybel

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
...but it looks like it still has the wax on it

they breaded and deep-fried it, wax and all

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

StrangersInTheNight posted:

...but it looks like it still has the wax on it

they breaded and deep-fried it, wax and all

Not sure where you're seeing that...

If you mean those bright red splotches, that's probably the chili sauce described in the post.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Ur supposed to eat the rind, philistine

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
what an uncultured loving horde. Discard the paper string, eat the red crust. Plebs!

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
it gives your stool a nice glossy waxy sheen.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Also eat the plastic wrap from string cheese and the Hot Pocket sleeve

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

CzarChasm posted:

Not sure where you're seeing that...

If you mean those bright red splotches, that's probably the chili sauce described in the post.

yeah I was thinking those red splotches were melted wax. because otherwise wtf is cursed about fried cheese with chili sauce?

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Just another instance of Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in brownface smh

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

Distorted Kiwi posted:

I'll bet these would look tasty if the picture hadn't been taken with a potato.

Also, lol at soup "mix". Reminds me of the first time I had actual ranch dressing, then realized 90% of restaurants just mix a ranch flavor pack into some milk.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Those sliders are a Pinterest thing where you make a giant square party and cut a pack of rolls in half and then cut them all into little squares

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Fried baby bell sounds totally great but not worth the cost/effort

Labes for days posted:

Garfield Eats marketing gettin weiiiiiiird.

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

angerbeet posted:

Those sliders are a Pinterest thing where you make a giant square party and cut a pack of rolls in half and then cut them all into little squares

Sounds efficient

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

angerbeet posted:

You better post some proof, I can't deal with pintrest myself, it's too loving stupid.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
:shrug:

https://tasty.co/recipe/cheeseburger-sliders

Yes I know it's still Tasty but please enjoy the unseasoned hunk of ground beef swimming in grease

e: this one features a bacon weave lattice and actual seasoning

https://hostthetoast.com/loaded-juicy-lucy-sheet-pan-sliders/

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007
Awful food story time. I was just chopping some habaneros to put in my pickled onions and after washing my hands like 3 times, I went to the bathroom. I guess I didn't wash them enough because my dick is on fire right now, goddamn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

DiggityDoink posted:

Awful food story time. I was just chopping some habaneros to put in my pickled onions and after washing my hands like 3 times, I went to the bathroom. I guess I didn't wash them enough because my dick is on fire right now, goddamn.

I've done this when drunkenly making chili, except also rubbing my eyes with the spicy hand and rushing to the bathroom to take my contacts out (without washing my hands, which of course made it worse). Had to call out from work the next morning because my contacts were still too spicy and I can't see for poo poo without them. The worst part was having to test them every hour or so that morning to see if I could salvage part of the day only to find out that nope, they still make it look like you have a nasty case of pink eye within a minute.