Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the unabonger
can anyone turn this into an av, or would it only work as a bigav:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

i flunked out posted:

can anyone turn this into an av, or would it only work as a bigav:

let me make ur dream come true but answer me these riddles two

do u want to keep the background blue?

i lied i only had one riddle

nut

too slow i did both and cropped the transparent one closer to surf turd

the unabonger

nut posted:

too slow i did both and cropped the transparent one closer to surf turd

mmmm thats hella sick brah, props

Heather Papps

hello friend

nut is valuable
i will search for nut
i will find nut, fight bear
i will take nut home, crack open shell
remove nut
worship

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

the unabonger
i keep trying to buy an av but my browser keeps telling my its not a secure website and that i might get my information stolen lol

the unabonger
its a terrible joke,

Papa Was A Video Toaster

i flunked out posted:

its a terrible joke,

i lol'd

algebra testes

i flunked out posted:

mmmm thats hella sick brah, props

drat Avvie thread still coming through

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

feeling cute, might delete later

City of Glompton

hello would anyone be able to help me achieve the dream of my chick hatching out of a jack o'lantern?

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

the unabonger

City of Glompton posted:

hello would anyone be able to help me achieve the dream of my chick hatching out of a jack o'lantern?

bumping for this because its a good idea

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

City of Glompton posted:

Or the cracks of the egg form a jack o lantern face before it breaks.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
omg what if the chick pokes out the face from inside the pumpkin before it pops out?

I would do this if I were good at computre

alnilam

Help computer

ty manifisto

City of Glompton

i flunked out posted:

bumping for this because its a good idea

ty bb

alnilam posted:

Help compute

pls

nut

i want 2 do this more than anything but haven't had a good chunk of time to sit down on it. If no one else can, I will try to find time over the next week!

Manifisto

nut posted:

i want 2 do this more than anything but haven't had a good chunk of time to sit down on it. If no one else can, I will try to find time over the next week!

I will work on this today and see what I can do!

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

here's what I got so far

comments welcome

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

here's what I got so far

comments welcome

hot drat! :boom:

alnilam

my comment is wowza

ty manifisto

Heather Papps

hello friend

Manifisto posted:

here's what I got so far

comments welcome

i have fully given up on blender till i have time but teach me gifs, master

nut

Manifisto posted:

here's what I got so far

comments welcome

i'm in love

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Manifisto posted:

here's what I got so far

comments welcome

:five:

Manifisto

thanks for the kind words!

this one is within the size limits I believe, assuming it looks ok:

ty nesamdoom!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Manifisto posted:

here's what I got so far

comments welcome

Here's a comment:

Bllluhhh

**jaw drops to the floor making the rest inaudible**

City of Glompton

amazing! I love it thank you

City of Glompton

only one question, is it possibly to have a transparent background? it it is too much of a pain that is perfectly fine. thank you manifisto!

Manifisto

City of Glompton posted:

only one question, is it possibly to have a transparent background? it it is too much of a pain that is perfectly fine. thank you manifisto!

that's a bit trickier to get looking decent within the file size limits, here's a stab though:

ty nesamdoom!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Manifisto posted:

that's a bit trickier to get looking decent within the file size limits, here's a stab though:

:perfect:, imo

v.nice. i was thinking about this thread today and hoping someone good at computer would make it happen

Heather Papps

hello friend

City of Glompton

ty manifisto i appreciate the stab. i see what you mean with the quality so i need to think but i will be buying one of these tonight. i appreciate you! :glomp:

Goons Are Gifts

That av is love incarnate

nut

testtestste

Goons Are Gifts

Alright my friends, now that halloween is over and my good ol' bebo is back in place, I'm looking for some improvements. However, I have no clue what those could be! I like the blue guy and since he even made it into my grand and also scary as gently caress sig, I'd like to keep him in general, but I have no inspiration in what to do with him. Sadly, there are also no more scenes with him in the show I got him from.
Anyone got any idea? I need some bynspiration-ob here and I'm open for absolutely everything.

Here's the original:

Manifisto

one possible source of inspiration is fan art, e.g.

dunno if these give you ideas, but maybe?

ty nesamdoom!

nut

this remind me of gag because he is also our frine

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

If you wanted to keep it seasonal you could decorate him for the winter holidays and put a some reindeer antlers or a blinking red nose or Santa hat or something on him and make him standing in a winter wonderland etc etc

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

nut posted:

this remind me of gag because he is also our frine

I took this did a trace as a proof of concept and fairly certain I could scale it down to avatar as source size if GaG wants an MS paint style one. A Freehand avatar version would look closer to my normal stuff but pretty sure I can pull Bebo off in this pose.

It should be obvious that this was a quick 5 minute job, zero offense if it's not what you are thinking of since you are still looking for an idea.

pixaal fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Nov 6, 2019

sig by owlhawk911

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

pixaal posted:

I took this did a trace as a proof of concept and fairly certain I could scale it down to avatar as source size if GaG wants an MS paint style one. A Freehand avatar version would look closer to my normal stuff but pretty sure I can pull Bebo off in this pose.

It should be obvious that this was a quick 5 minute job, zero offense if it's not what you are thinking of since you are still looking for an idea.

No I love the idea, especially because I also had this grand weed based sig in spring. However I'm not sure if you could really see what's going on in av format. Usually I cut out my avs as short and clear as possible so it's super easy to see.

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

If you wanted to keep it seasonal you could decorate him for the winter holidays and put a some reindeer antlers or a blinking red nose or Santa hat or something on him and make him standing in a winter wonderland etc etc

Also this is a lovely idea! I'm a huge fan of seasonal things and so far always kept my sig in shape, so I'm happy to see it happen in my av, too!

Maybe we can combine this either based on a somewhat changed original scene or on that fanmade stuff (or even self made but I could never ask you to go through such effort for me), like, so far bebo is eating grass, but a winter bebo smoking weed might be super lovely.
Since I even got messaged by people from Scary Other Forums where bebo had gone over Halloween, he does seem to have a certain brand feature for all of my quality posts.