Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club
Freepers: Liberals ram all this vile sexual perversion down our throats!
Also Freepers: Whipping your dick out in public and attacking women with it is totally normal behavior, grow up prudes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Deuce posted:

Freepers: Liberals ram all this vile sexual perversion down our throats!
Also Freepers: Whipping your dick out in public and attacking women with it is totally normal behavior, grow up prudes.

And then they're caught in a truck stop bathroom with another guy.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Prophecy? Who's making prophecies about Trump? The remaining members of Heaven's Gate?

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Trump_Prophecy

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Mantis42 posted:

Even the people they like, they hate. Except Trump.

Although, tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if, in a decade, Trump is out of office/dead and no longer brought up as much (thus no longer making libs angry, which is the primary goal) if some freeper just randomly threw out "wow that guy was dumb as hell" and everyone else just like "yeah".

Lol, Trump was despised before he ran this time on freep, and he'll be a loser again if he loses in 2020. Freep's magical ability to shift into reverse instantly from going 100 mph forward is their strong point

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

SocketWrench posted:

Lol, Trump was despised before he ran this time on freep, and he'll be a loser again if he loses in 2020. Freep's magical ability to shift into reverse instantly from going 100 mph forward is their strong point
Did you know: George W. Bush was actually a liberal?!? Just like his dad!

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

Oh, brother. They are so desperate. And apparently never had any beer parties when they were young adults, either.

"I mean honestly, who hasn't shoved their dick in people's faces when they were drunk?"

Huh, I forgot this guy existed. I hear the word "prophecy" in regards to Trump these days and I just automatically assume Q.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

FMguru posted:

Did you know: George W. Bush was actually a liberal?!? Just like his dad!

He seemed to be more like Obama than Trump so, checks out!

Obama was even to the right of him on immigration!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

FMguru posted:

Palin spent her post-08 time just cashing in, usually in the laziest low-energy way possible.

which is funny because thats exactly what they all would do if they were in the same position

shes so much like them that they cant help but hate her

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Palin is mean, stupid, lazy and greedy.

The perfect freeper.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Sir Tonk posted:

which is funny because thats exactly what they all would do if they were in the same position

shes so much like them that they cant help but hate her

It's not because she's so like them, it's because she managed to do it while they can't. She reached the apex of old white conservative that they all strive for, but she did it with ease because those like her are so desperate to toss money in the hopes they get something out of it

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?

quote:

To: Bommer
'Ok so they listen to a fraud on global warming and so,some with autism count crowd size?'
Which shows you how mentally bereft they are, worshiping an autistic teenage Rain Man with an obsessive-compulsive disorder, spewing out shrink-wrapped global warming hysteria marketed to the twin-digit IQ types. Someone should take Thumbelina's picture and Photoshop an ecoNazi armband on her. And add puppet strings being pulled by Algore and George Soros.

39 posted on 9/21/2019, 12:31:01 AM by Viking2002

quote:

To: chulaivn66
*snort* OK, you owe me a new keyboard. LOL Our ‘Residential Sanitation Engineers’ hate us because we have five house cats, and the used litter gets scooped into leaky plastic grocery bags.

Do you know what one plastic Walmart bag full of urine-soaked litter and cat turdlets weighs? About 20 pounds per. A two-week load can add about an extra fifty pounds to the outside can.

Let that bake in the heat and then the lid flies open when they get it to the truck. The fumes are downright combustible, on top of eye-watering. Let Alexa give me any static when I’m on the throne, reading the latest issue of Field & Stream, and she goes out with it.

36 posted on 9/21/2019, 1:04:14 AM by Viking2002

quote:

To: sphinx
I lived in Silver Spring and other areas (mainly Montgomery County) from ‘84 to ‘99. I was a P/T guard at Union Station, and got out of that PDQ when I saw the neighborhood, then took a nice, quiet weekend gig working a guard station at a small, very lightly toured museum in NW. The docent was a nice old fella somewhere between the ages of 85 and 175, and liked to chat while we waited for someone to almost mistakenly pop in.

LOL Dated a girl who lived around 18th and Columbia Road for a while, and that was pretty happening back then. It was like every country that could pitch a tent and raise a national flag had an eatery within walking distance around there. Had another girlfriend from Denmark who lived around Van Ness-UDC, and we’d go Irish pub hopping on the weekends. It was just a matter of staying away from PG County inside the beltway and SE east of the Anacostia.

I went through federal firearms classroom training at the Navy Yard, and wasn’t too impressed with it in the day. Everything morphs, I guess.

25 years ago, the whole of Inner Harbor in Baltimore was like one big funhouse. Now, I hear from some of the locals that it’s going in the sewer, inch by inch.
I did a street view of my old stomping grounds on Google Maps not too terribly long ago, out of curiousity. I can’t say that I liked what I saw - it was one big suburban sprawl with cookie-cutter strip malls everywhere. Places that were rural farms and fields are now big townhouse subdivisions. Back as I was leaving, it was spreading up I-270 to Frederick. As late as the early 90’s it was nicknamed ‘Fredneck’ because it had so many cow pastures. Now they say it looks like Rockville Pike, and it’s spreading into Hagerstown now. I read an article a year or two back about how the locals in Hagerstown - many were multigenerational and had great-grandparents born in town - were getting priced out of their own neighborhoods because the federal government got so big, Hagerstown was turning into a bedroom community for contractors and federal workers who couldn’t find available, affordable housing in Frederick anymore.

I have a buddy who’s owned the same house in Manassas, VA for thirty years. Nice place, was rural, on an acre and a half of woods. Now he and the neighbors have a resident black bear roaming the woods because there are so many apartment complexes, new roads, and shopping centers that have sprung up around them, that stretch of forest is about the only place the bear has left to go without dodging traffic. He caught the bear on his back porch last month. The bear opened the screen door, and was helping himself to the bucket of sunflower seeds he puts out for the birds and deer. I told him he just needs to switch over to Beer Nuts and invite the bear in for a few cold ones. LOL
He’s a mountain boy like me, his wife passed away, and he doesn’t mix well with snotty millenial types, so he’s buying a house in southern WV and bailing out.

I won’t move back. Opportunity is one thing, but the thought of living like a worker ant in a nest makes my skin crawl now.

65 posted on 9/21/2019, 2:17:56 PM by Viking2002

quote:

To: dp0622
Yeah, I was intermittently prescribed lorazepam (1 mg, same drug class as clonazepam) four times daily about 25 years ago, then my next doc put me on it permanently. It wasn’t so much for anxiety, it was because I was hypertensive and had what they call a ‘Type A’ personality.

4 mg. daily turned me into a zombie, so I just take 1 or 2 mg daily, as needed. I just took one about 10 minutes ago, as I’m ready to go to bed shortly. It can be a real pisser if you abuse it. Like any drug of that class, you can build up a tolerance to it as the dosage inceases, then you hit that threshold where you over-medicate to compensate for the lowered effect.

I also take gabapentin, which is an analogue of GABA, although it affects different neuro-receptors in the brain. I have had what’s turning into a brutal case of neuropathy that’ll follow me to the grave, and the only thing that keeps the nerves from misfiring or shorting out is the gabapentin. That’s over and above the permanent nerve damage that has essentially killed any sensory nerve input below the knees.

I’m the same age as this guy; I hope he can kick the stuff. I’d go full paleo and try his daughter’s ‘Lion diet’, but even now, cutting out as many carbs as I can or am willing to, I’d still need the occasional greens. I mean, c’mon, corned beef brisket without the cabbage? Roast pork without the sauerkraut? No carrots, onions, or celery in the pot roast? No way.

17 posted on 9/21/2019, 5:13:38 AM by Viking2002

quote:

To: chulaivn66
Unguentine on your bunghole? My God, are you mad??? Back in high school, I was on the cross-country team (you wouldn't believe it if you saw me now). We had what was called Atomic Balm (or Atomic Bomb). It came in big jars. Basically, it was Ben Gay in a thicker petroleum base.

We rubbed it all over our exposed skin if it was going to be cold the morning of the meet. Once I made the mistake of getting it on my 'boys'. There was no amount of paper towels and cold shower water that could get it off me once it got in the pores of my skin. Imagine red-hot coals made of ice torturing you in one of the most sensitive spots on your body.

Searing, mind-numbing pain. The football team used to get each other by smearing a little in the jock strap of another player when they weren't by their locker. LOL Nowadays, biting a Pop Tart into the shape of a gun gets you expelled from school.
47 posted on 9/21/2019, 3:51:16 AM by Viking2002

quote:

To: Jim from C-Town
Who in the hell are you kidding? Liberals would vote for a dog-chewed sack of 1,000 year old monkey bones carrying the Black Plague - and scatter them over a Kansas cornfield - if it the ends suited their means. These freaks aren't even a part of our species anymore.

"But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: for men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away, for his name is Obama."

11 posted on 1/21/2013, 11:07:02 PM by Viking2002

quote:

To: 43north
I have always championed the theory that some people exist without what we would call an immortal soul. Whether they were born without it, knowingly sacrificed it for some temporary carnal satisfaction, or let it rot away from within one bit at a time, they don't have one. The how and why perhaps shall always be a matter of debate; the empirical fact of the matter is not.

33 posted on 1/21/2013, 8:56:51 PM by Viking2002

quote:

To: doc1019; Dead Corpse
My bile level has finally reached flood stage, and my bullshit meter has broken it's needle. My self-enforced levee of human civility has been breached. Enough is e-gaddamn-nough! I do NOT suffer tyrants gladly.

113 posted on 1/14/2013, 9:17:25 PM by Viking2002

quote:

To: TigerClaws
Nothing gets 'em chimping like a white girl in a bikini.

37 posted on 8/1/2015, 10:37:45 PM by Viking2002 (The Avatar is back by popular request.)

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

A "Type A" personality is someone who's hostile, aggressive, and impatient. He's just admitting that he was put on drugs permanently because he was such a raging rear end in a top hat that he needed medical intervention.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

chitoryu12 posted:

A "Type A" personality is someone who's hostile, aggressive, and impatient. He's just admitting that he was put on drugs permanently because he was such a raging rear end in a top hat that he needed medical intervention.
The drug he should have been put on was strychnine IMHO.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

chitoryu12 posted:

“Type A personality” is mostly pseudoscience, and apparently a lot of the research was funded by tobacco companies to blame something other than smoking for heart disease. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_A_and_Type_B_personality_theory

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Jurgan posted:

“Type A personality” is mostly pseudoscience, and apparently a lot of the research was funded by tobacco companies to blame something other than smoking for heart disease. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_A_and_Type_B_personality_theory

Psychologically, the personality types are just categorical. What's false is trying to link heart disease to a specific type. That's where the bullshit comes in, not the type a, type b itself.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Zipperelli. posted:

Psychologically, the personality types are just categorical. What's false is trying to link heart disease to a specific type. That's where the bullshit comes in, not the type a, type b itself.

The thing is I don't think anyone treats them as a dichotomy because you only ever hear people talk about Type A. No one ever says "he's such a Type B personality."

E-Tank
Aug 4, 2011

Jurgan posted:

The thing is I don't think anyone treats them as a dichotomy because you only ever hear people talk about Type A. No one ever says "he's such a Type B personality."

The reason is that saying someone is a type A is shorthand for 'he's an rear end in a top hat'.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

Sarcastr0 posted:

To: TigerClaws
Nothing gets 'em chimping like a white girl in a bikini.

37 posted on 8/1/2015, 10:37:45 PM by Viking2002 (The Avatar is back by popular request.)

:stare:

Yikes.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

E-Tank posted:

The reason is that saying someone is a type A is shorthand for 'he's an rear end in a top hat'.

It’s really not. It’s generally understood as being uptight and obsessed with not wasting time and organization, which could be rear end in a top hat behavior but doesn’t have to be. Richard Roeper described Hermione Granger as Type A, which is how I usually hear it.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

Remember that liberals are the real racists.

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Jurgan posted:

It’s really not. It’s generally understood as being uptight and obsessed with not wasting time and organization, which could be rear end in a top hat behavior but doesn’t have to be. Richard Roeper described Hermione Granger as Type A, which is how I usually hear it.

Hermione's kind of an rear end in a top hat tho.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

“Slavery wasn’t bad and also it was the Democrats who did it! Also the Democrats were wrong to invade the confederacy, which was good but made of Democrats!”

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

“Slavery wasn’t bad and also it was the Democrats who did it! Also the Democrats were wrong to invade the confederacy, which was good but made of Democrats!”

vote for the party of Lincoln

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

quote:

To: tcrlaf

IMPEACH ALL DEMOCRATS

Ban & Outlaw the Democrat Party

Stand up a national civilian militia to support the ban

4 posted on 9/24/2019, 12:44:17 PM by LeoWindhorse
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Freep is having an extremely normal one today.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
Please sir, I'd like some more.

(I can't handle pure unfiltered freep, my hats off to those who can)

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

“We must defend democracy and the Constitution by imprisoning all rival parties at gunpoint and placing supreme power in one leader!”

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Pelosi Announces Impeachment Inquiry of President Trump

Hang on to your butts, we're going in!

quote:

To: Responsibility2nd

Nancy and the Democrats couldn’t care less about the Constitution—it was written by dead white slaveholder men.

5 posted on 09/24/2019 2:44:02 PM PDT by cgbg (Democracy dies in darkness when Bezos bans books.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

These absolute scum would try to convict someone they know is totally innocent. Just about as sorry as it gets.

6 posted on 09/24/2019 2:44:13 PM PDT by yarddog ( For I am persuaded.)

Yeah, when has Trump done anything, amirite? :smug:

quote:

“The action taken to date by the president appears to violate the constitution.”...

If we had an actual free press, some reporter would have asked her to name even one action.

12 posted on 09/24/2019 2:45:32 PM PDT by Sirius Lee (“They are openly stating that they intend to murder you. Prep if you want to live.”)

quote:

Pelosi and the Democrats last mistake. The angel of death is coming.

14 posted on 09/24/2019 2:46:59 PM PDT by DarthVader (Not by speeches & majority decisions will the great issues of the day be decided but by Blood & Iron)

I mean, it's just a little abuse of power, what's the big deal?

quote:

Lets just take this at face value. One man uses his office to pressure another country to investigate someone who is corrupt, the other man uses his office to pressure the same country to drop an investigation into a family member who is corrupt. And we are going to penalize the first man?

19 posted on 09/24/2019 2:48:55 PM PDT by fhayek

:irony:

quote:

To: Howie66

The Democrats are pathological liars and cheaters who could care less about the Constitution, the facts, or the deplorables.

Who are we kidding here?

They will impeach Trump if they feel like it, and won’t if they don’t feel like it.

The Constitution is irrelevant.

Any “facts” are irrelevant.

20 posted on 09/24/2019 2:49:02 PM PDT by cgbg (Democracy dies in darkness when Bezos bans books.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

quote:

WOULD it be okay if the President would have witheld aid if it was corruption that was uncovered that involved a Republican Senator or a Republican Congress person. I mean if there is corruption, shouldn’t it be investigated whatevery party, and even if the person has begun a campaign. It will be hard to prove that the President was motivated by personal vengance, when it was Rudy Gulianti the lawyer who was trying to absolve his client for misdeeds they still think he committed. WE ARE AT A CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS.

38 posted on 09/24/2019 2:52:39 PM PDT by rovenstinez

And here come the threats of violence.

quote:

Gangsters attempting a coup. May they reap a whirlwind..

46 posted on 09/24/2019 2:57:10 PM PDT by Lexington Green (Sun Tzu Trumps Saul Alinsky)

quote:

And now comes the pain.

49 posted on 09/24/2019 2:58:20 PM PDT by Hostage (Article V)

quote:

The Democrat bleatership just picked up a semi-automatic to play Russian Roulette.

50 posted on 09/24/2019 2:58:39 PM PDT by meatloaf

No, not the Goves! :ohdear:

quote:

Goves come off !

60 posted on 09/24/2019 3:02:25 PM PDT by wardamneagle

quote:

How pathetic that we have people who have to destroy the country in order to save their sorry rear ends. I trust the president has an end game plan for all of this, but drat do we need to go through more of this s**t before the hammer comes down on all of these traitors?

62 posted on 09/24/2019 3:02:55 PM PDT by dowcaet

quote:

This is nothing but the attempted overthrow of the U.S. Government and a legally elected President.

Democrats think that an election is illegal and a President is not valid if they don’t like the results. Well that door swings both ways you ignorant fools.

It’s just about time to start treating traitors to this Republic as they should be.

69 posted on 09/24/2019 3:06:58 PM PDT by CCGuy (USAF (Ret.))

"narrow-eyed mandarin?" :raise:

quote:

To: DarthVader

Worse than even that.

It is a creature begotten of septuagenarian Democrats and their staid narrow-eyed mandarin staffers only a few years younger , who simply deny the fact that LESS THAN HALF of Americans were alive during Watergate. For Clinton’s impeachment, only 2/3rds.

There is no traction there with the rank-and-file. The rank-and-file are so dazzled by full employment - they simply have tuned out DC.

But.

Biden-Warren was doomed to failure , and so the Democrats have decided to throw the hot dog down the hall.

This will not end as Nixon did, and I fear this will not even end as Clinton did, when he picked up seats after being impeached.

This is going to end in tears. May you live in interesting times.

88 posted on 09/24/2019 3:16:01 PM PDT by StAnDeliver (CNN's Dana B: "Show of hands: Coverage for undocumented immigrants?" ***all Democrat hands raised***)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

quote:

Xi Jinping demands action!

What the hell has he been paying these people for? He wants to see some action...

100 posted on 09/24/2019 3:23:08 PM PDT by BeauBo

quote:

Don’t you love how the Demon party is spouting that “no one is above the law”. Unless you’re a DemonicRat, of course. We must be in the end times, bad is called good and good is called bad.

119 posted on 09/24/2019 3:34:41 PM PDT by Old Yeller (Auto-correct has become my worst enema.)

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Ahead of Pelosi impeachment rollout, all 13 Texas Dems now in line on Trump's possible removal

quote:

Desperation, to hide Democrat Corruption, and control narratives. The billionaires that Trump is threatening to expose want something for all of the money they have given in the last decade.

Pelosi is being held hostage by the MEntally Ill wing of the Democratic Socialist Party that she helped to cultivate.

1 posted on 09/24/2019 12:41:59 PM PDT by tcrlaf
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: tcrlaf

IMPEACH ALL DEMOCRATS

Ban & Outlaw the Democrat Party

Stand up a national civilian militia to support the ban

4 posted on 09/24/2019 12:44:17 PM PDT by LeoWindhorse

quote:

They really, REALLY want to give back the House, don’t they?

6 posted on 09/24/2019 12:45:05 PM PDT by grey_whiskers (The opinions are solely those of the author and are subject to change with out notice.)

quote:

They’re seeing Trump’s numbers rise lately and are in a panic.

Why else take such a gamble that has real potential for disaster?

7 posted on 09/24/2019 12:45:17 PM PDT by Ken H (2019 => The House of Representin')

quote:

To: sappy

The herd mentality is strong in the democrat party.

12 posted on 09/24/2019 12:47:54 PM PDT by Cobra64 (Common sense isnÂ’t common anymore.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

First tangible evidence that Trump is willing to go after the lawless SOB Rats and put them behind bars where most of them belong. They can’t let him act because most of them know they live on the wrong side of the law. Thus, we hear a warning shot over the bow from the Rats. . . .

Pay no attention, President Trump. “drat the torpedoes!! Full speed ahead!”

16 posted on 09/24/2019 12:49:08 PM PDT by RatRipper

quote:

Ahead of Pelosi impeachment rollout, all 13 Texas Dems now in line on Trump's possible removal

The President needs to call Barr in and go down the "list" starting with the clintons and tell him in no uncertain terms that he wants IMMEDIATE action - warrants, imdictments and perp walks!

THIS IS WAR!

18 posted on 09/24/2019 12:50:23 PM PDT by The Sons of Liberty ('DEPLORABLE' 'Dreg' and Member of The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy and drat Proud of it!.)

I'm pretty sure the answer would be "yes" on that one.

quote:

To: The Sons of Liberty

Barr is McConnell’s stooge. Trump needs to invite McConnell to the WH and ask him if he wants to be the last GOP leader of the Senate.

22 posted on 09/24/2019 12:52:44 PM PDT by lodi90
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

quote:

This is like jail prisoners demanding that the policeman who caught them be fired.

Not that they are innocent.

They know they are guilty as hell.

They just want that policeman fired.

Go to hell Democrat scum.

27 posted on 09/24/2019 12:54:46 PM PDT by blueunicorn6 ("A crack shot and a good dancer")

Uh...

quote:

If impeached Trump should pull a Bill Clinton and remain in office.

28 posted on 09/24/2019 12:56:00 PM PDT by LottieDah

Ugh... don't remind me...

quote:

They’d have Pence ... then what?

37 posted on 09/24/2019 1:03:26 PM PDT by SkyDancer ( ~ Just Consider Me A Random Fact Generator ~ Eat Sleep Fly Repeat ~)

quote:

The DemonRATS and RINO”S in Congress, Both in the House and the Senate that vote for impeachment will pay for their stupidity. Their outright hypocrisy and wanting the Deep State to continue will be their downfall. They do not care one bit for the American People or our Constitutional Republic. All they have cared abut and continue to care about is their lust for power and control over us to steal our money and get what they want for themselves. We need to get rid of every last one of them!!!!!

38 posted on 09/24/2019 1:03:30 PM PDT by RollingThunder ( LIBERALS - Lying Ignorant Bums Endangering Real American Lives & Society)

:irony:

quote:

To: Cobra64

The news entity is part and parcel one of these clowns. There is no longer honest news in America its all opinion camouflage as news.

40 posted on 09/24/2019 1:04:14 PM PDT by Vaquero ( Don't pick a fight with an old guy. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

:thunk:

quote:

Why aren’t the republicans at the hill defending TRUMP?....UGHHHHH!!! Our base is seething with anger!!! CAN’T wait to vote cause our calls and standing up to the RINOS isn’t working!!

47 posted on 09/24/2019 1:14:07 PM PDT by RoseofTexas

quote:

To: scottinoc

They want another civil war ? They can proceed with this farce. We know who the criminal is, and it isn’t the President.

50 posted on 09/24/2019 1:20:40 PM PDT by fieldmarshaldj (Who will think of the gerbils ? Just say no to Buttgiggity !)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 48 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Dawgreg

Y’all are just too friendly and welcoming to all those out-of-state Libs moving in for economic reasons and bringing their stupid Liberal voting habits with them.
Make it a requirement that only native Texans can vote in Texas and you will be good to go.

60 posted on 09/24/2019 1:35:04 PM PDT by LeoWindhorse
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 51 | View Replies]

Doomed!

quote:

To: HombreSecreto

That happens we’re doomed as a nation.

67 posted on 09/24/2019 2:01:20 PM PDT by SkyDancer ( ~ Just Consider Me A Random Fact Generator ~ Eat Sleep Fly Repeat ~)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 53 | View Replies]

quote:

To: rxsid

Think about this: 35% of blacks and 50% of Hispanics are now “pro-Trump.” The latest surveys from this week show that in his favorability ratings.

They got there because they now see the lies from the Democrats and the Media.

An “impeachment” process over another fake item will burnish Trump’s street creds with them.

I am serious about that.

78 posted on 09/24/2019 3:49:37 PM PDT by ConservativeMind (Trump: Befuddling Democrats, Republicans, and the Media for the benefit of the US and all mankind.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 75 | View Replies]

quote:

Geez - the media submerges their viewers in absolute crap and their viewers have quite an appetite for that crap. What a disillusioned and ugly world they bask themselves in.

81 posted on 09/24/2019 6:27:43 PM PDT by HollyB

Wait a minute...

quote:

I know they are all still screeching impeachment, but aren’t Pervy Uncle Joe and Col Sanders the two front runners? Maybe someone is trying to stone two birds at once and give Bernie a “win”. Just a thought.

84 posted on 09/24/2019 9:33:53 PM PDT by Jaded (Pope Francis? Not really a fan... miss the last guy who recognized how Islam spread... the sword.ag)

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

:woop:

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
"Native Texans" :raise:

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Guavanaut posted:

I was born in Texas and lived there until I was three months old, sign me up.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
I have a feeling this thread is about to get good.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

The Oath Breaker's about to hit warphead nine Kaptain!
We could be in for a bumper crop.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

An unexpected harvest? I’ll start digging there when I get home :getin:

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

For the first time in quite a while, I can honestly say that I'm looking forward to updates in the FReep thread. Their tears are delicious.

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?
Looking at the threads on this on freep, for every freeper freaking out and saying that someone (other than themselves) should start Civil War II over this, there are about five saying "Uwee hee hee, they fell for our trap!!! Trump's ratings are soaring!!! Pelosi really stepped in it, Joe Biden's going to jail now, guaranteed landslide 2020 victory!!!"

The seriousness of the situation hasn't really set in yet for them. They're used to every Trump controversy lasting a day or two at most, having a quick "here's how this is good for Trump!" soundbite rebuttal, and then dismissing it right away. If this is still around in a week's time, I think that's when peak Freep Tears will be shed.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Guavanaut posted:

Yeah they're starting to dogwhistle "indigenous Canadians" to mean white people up here too. It's terrible.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Freep is gonna be real sad when they learn 1. how many latinx people are born in Texas and 2. how many white people move there from out of state and vote GOP.

The boogeyman liberal hipster moving to Austin is real (and often a gentrifying rear end in a top hat but that's for another day), but there's also a shitload of conservative people who come from hicksville plains states or from suburbs in liberal states.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

quote:

To: Dawgreg

Y’all are just too friendly and welcoming to all those out-of-state Libs moving in for economic reasons and bringing their stupid Liberal voting habits with them.
Make it a requirement that only native Texans can vote in Texas and you will be good to go.

60 posted on 09/24/2019 1:35:04 PM PDT by LeoWindhorse
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 51 | View Replies]

not sure this would go the way freep wants